Cheryl Hodges Dunlap, 46, Crawfordville FL *merged threads*

The mask? Or the Material the mask was created from?

*I wasn't sure if I should stick this with the thread, or make a new one, since we now know it looks like he's for sure being charged? - LOL, I don't know how/if I can merge, but if someone would pm me w/ instructions, I'll gladly do so if it should be there^^*

L

Lol, Jinxie, been there done that and can tell you what to do. Just PM the mods.

ETA: Aren't you all antsy like me to know what the evidence is?!

the above is a post by SuziQ on another thread, but i wanted to respond here on this thread.....

i'm VERY antsy!...for it to be this fast to charge him, i'd have to say it's his DNA found on her....they may have found foreign DNA, but couldn't match it to anyone until Hilton was arrested...wonder when we'll found out?

the above is a post by SuziQ on another thread, but i wanted to respond here on this thread.....

i'm VERY antsy!...for it to be this fast to charge him, i'd have to say it's his DNA found on her....they may have found foreign DNA, but couldn't match it to anyone until Hilton was arrested...wonder when we'll found out?

Probably not until trial. But they feel confident so I imagine it is good evidence.

Our Tallahassee Democrat says that what Willie said was we probably have enough for a warrant but are in no hurry to do that since he's already in custody. Instead they'll work the case more. Atlanta says we are going to charge him, but Tallahassee says we aren't charging him... yet.

Which is it?

Why would they need to go thru a Grand Jury for an indictment when they have sufficient evidence (Hilton leading them to the body etc.) to go ahead with the case? Am I missing something?!

Our Tallahassee Democrat says that what Willie said was we probably have enough for a warrant but are in no hurry to do that since he's already in custody. Instead they'll work the case more. Atlanta says we are going to charge him, but Tallahassee says we aren't charging him... yet.

Which is it?

No doubt, Tallahassee is correct...

As sad as it is, (and I can say this because I am from metro-Atlanta), Atlanta media can screw up quicker than ice melts in _ _ _ _ ...well, you get the picture... sad, but true.

i agree..this should have been on the other merged thread for Cheryl...i'm going to make a comment over there, lol....
The reason I started the threads for possible victims and added their original threads was to cut down on cross threads. I figured we could start others here and as they are charged in this case...then have them merged into the forum here. To bring them into this forum until charges are filed could include them when there is no reason to. (I was trying to think ahead. LOL)

I hope they give us a little bit of information on evidence soon. Not that they will...I just really hope so. Sounds like they have conclusive evidence to me.

I don't think the mask really needs a thread, imo. It is obvious we can't know exactly what it was made from. Some say duct tape, others will say it is a Halloween mask, and yet others will say make-up or paint. Pretty much covers it, yes?!

LOL I wasn't talking a thread about the mask! That was in response to what evidence they may have recovered...

I was talking in reference to merging the threads or not =)

L

LOL I wasn't talking a thread about the mask! That was in response to what evidence they may have recovered...

I was talking in reference to merging the threads or not =)

L
Oh, Duh! Hahahahaha Carry on! Sure...start one! Why not?!
The way that Close and others are going on about the mask right now...we may NEED to have a mask thread. LMAO

Oh, Duh! Hahahahaha Carry on! Sure...start one! Why not?!
The way that Close and others are going on about the mask right now...we may NEED to have a mask thread. LMAO

LOL!

I sent Chico a pm to ask how to merge em...

Maybe we should just start a possible evidence thread lol!

WindChime is the mod on this thread and only a mod can "merge" threads on WS. : )

I will go ahead and start you a thread on Evidence. LOL

=) thank you lol. Seriously though, I thought that way, all the speculation, evidence chat, etc, could be in one spot instead of betting buried on other threads? Whatcha think?

I hope they give us a little bit of information on evidence soon. Not that they will...I just really hope so. Sounds like they have conclusive evidence to me.

I would love the evidence to come down to his dog. He loved that dog more than human life, so wouldn't it be ironic if there was doggie DNA (ie, hair) on the victims?

I would love the evidence to come down to his dog. He loved that dog more than human life, so wouldn't it be ironic if there was doggie DNA (ie, hair) on the victims?
It would be great if he didn't realize that he can transfer his dog to victims. I would hope this comes to pass. His use of animals in attracting his victims to come back on him! Poet Justice ten times over! :behindbar

Dunlap case leaves questions
Some look at time it took for Hilton's arrest

The arrest of Gary Michael Hilton in the death of a Georgia hiker and news that he's a prime suspect in Cheryl Dunlap's killing has brought cautious relief to the community.
But questions remain about Hilton and the death of Dunlap. Hilton, 61, was charged with murder in the death of Meredith Emerson in the woods of North Georgia, and he also is a suspect in the slaying of an elderly couple in North Carolina.

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080113/NEWS01/801130330

I read that they have a warning that was given to Hilton in one of the Florida National Parks as evidence that places him there at that time. They found a copy of that warning in his white van. I wonder what other evidence they have found in that white van , maybe Dunlap's purse?

http://www.lakecityreporter.com/articles/2008/01/11/news/doc478837571cb27771720034.txt
SNIP/
“(Hilton) was in a van and Ellis asked him what he was doing there,” Gootee said. “He told Ellis that he’d gotten lost and Jim wrote him a warning about camping in the forest. Ellis came back a few hours later and the guy was gone.”

Gootee said that Ellis received a call a few days later from Georgia law enforcement, after Hilton was captured in Dawson County, Ga. Investigators told Ellis they had found Ellis’ written warning ticket in Hilton’s vehicle and wanted to question him about the run-in. /SNIP

Now this is in Florida, notice he uses the excuse with the forest agent that he is lost..sound familiar? That is the same line he used with the agent when he is filmed on the dashboard cam..that he is lost, he got screwed around somehow, but he's leaving now. So he had a set speech anytime forest agents pulled him over when he was where he wasn't supposed to be..I'm this old lost man. UGH!

I read that they have a warning that was given to Hilton in one of the Florida National Parks as evidence that places him there at that time. They foound a copy of that warning in his white van. I wonder what other evidence they have found in that white van , maybe Dunlap's purse?

The 911 caller said Hilton threw away 3 backpacks, a purse, sleeping bag and trash bags. He was holding them all at arms length.

The 911 caller said Hilton threw away 3 backpacks, a purse, sleeping bag and trash bags. He was holding them all at arms length.

no telling what was in those trash bags.....i'm going to guess & say they found Mr Bryant's yellow jacket...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back