Chicken Nuggets and Ice Pops- KC's"Groceries"

thanks for letting me know 'other people' keep chicken and ice pops in their freezer. I am an 'old fogey' and the only time I would have them is for my granddaughter because she loves these two items and I always tell her she gets whatever she wants from Grams. Which is why my son spent a week teaching her to say Plasma Big Screen please - it didn't work :)

I always tell her she gets whatever she wants from Grams. Which is why my son spent a week teaching her to say Plasma Big Screen please - it didn't work :)

So cute!!! :rolling:

In all honesty, I wouldn't put too much into that. I've been known to put chicken nuggets and ice pops in my shopping cart and I didn't even have a child at the time! I still do that and my son (8 months old) is too young to even eat that kind of food. Now, if they would have seen diapers or something specifically made for kids/babies, then I would wonder the same as you.
Those are both in my frig and ther isn't a person under the age of 30 in this house. They are just "convenience" foods imo

I don't have any kids and I eat chicken nuggets and I have popsicles in my fridge too.

I think the only reaons she had them is because she had been sneaking into her parents house and stealing food, clothes, and other stuff for a month. And frozen food keeps better than other food. Shrug.

My freezer is NEVER w/out popsicles! That's a staple over here. ;) I think she had frozen items in order to ensure that Tony would come and get her right away- maybe those were some of his favorites- or maybe she was worried he would blow her off and that was an extra lure. Whatever the case, I think the goal was...

Hurry up- I want some distance from this "decomposition" car STAT!!

:eat:

Could be they just had the munchies, Smoke pot = tilt refrigerator :)
Easy fast food

Could someone enlighten me as to whether these items might also be found in singles Fridges or college fridges, etc.

I feel like an anthropological case study here. "singles" and "college kids" eat the same things as old married people, fyi. LOL

are we really going to overanalyze the nuggets and ice pops now and give them their own thread?

because you know, it really matters whether it was Tyson's or generic Winn-Dixie brand. :rolleyes: because if it was generic...then Caylee is buried....:confused:

are we really going to overanalyze the nuggets and ice pops now and give them their own thread?

because you know, it really matters whether it was Tyson's or generic Winn-Dixie brand. :rolleyes: because if it was generic...then Caylee is buried....:confused:

I had the same thoughts.

I don't think it's been clarified what kind of Tyson chicken it was. Tony stated that the food came from her parents. That the food was not in a grocery type bag.

Yeah, but isn't Tyson's chicken usually frozen and breaded pieces? Strips, nuggets, planks, whatever.

I too thought "kids food" when I saw that. I wonder if she took it from Cindy's home to make it look like she was going to feed Kaylee with it. Keep up the charade. Or maybe that's what she likes to eat too.

I was sitting here eating a popsicle as I came across your post. Helps with the hot flashes. Altho I doubt KC was having any at her age.

Do the Anthony's have a deep freezer? If they do, maybe Casey was just grabbing the stuff from the bottom of the deep freeze that her parents wouldn't notice missing.
Nothing worse than moving out in a huff and then having to go crawling back for food.

Well, it was something that just caught my attention when I read the transcript of his statement. I am an 'old folks' and I don't have those items in my freezer, unless my granddaughter is around. I was curious as to what other people thought about why Casey had those items. I guess this is one of those, if it interests you, read and post, if not, move on threads.

If this has already been talked about, please forgive me. These items are just pure 'kid food' in my opinion. I have given them to my own granddaughter. Why Casey has these particular items in the plastic bags is driving me crazy!

Could someone enlighten me as to whether these items might also be found in singles Fridges or college fridges, etc.

I keep thinking Casey bought them so she could show a receipt and say "of course Caylee is fine, see I have even been buying stuff for her to eat" and then for some reason decided to go with the Nanny took her story instead. Maybe because she might have to say where Caylee was when she was having her lunch!

The way I read this is Tony is a kid and Casey is playing Mom in the absence of her daughter. She was getting this for Tony. Question is where she got them. Tony doesn't think she bought this stuff. So it maybe came from her parents house if she was able to sneak in on the 27th. Or, potentially they came from Amy's frig cause I think they were trying to clear it out for their trip to PR?

The popsicles were being used as "ice" to keep chicken cold. I do that with my kids' lunches all the time...I freeze "go-gurts" or popsicles and stick them in their lunch boxes.

you can get those push up type pops in long plastic tube type things (otter pops) and they aren't frozen. Wally-world and Sams club yada have those big boxes they're apx 18in long, 12in wide and 9in deep. I never freeze all at once, I freeze only a portion of them.
http://mybrands.com/Product.aspx?pid=644

That's one heck of a big popsicle!!!! ;)

I didn't even notice until you looked shocked. I can't stop laughing. I like freezer pops and that is a huge one. Sorry passin through, I just can't imagine trying to eat that thing before it melts. And in Florida no less!
Actually - I think an entire box of 100 is about that size.

5.gif
5.gif

5.gif
5.gif

I think casey got this stuff from cindy's. why is anyone's guess. maybe she was celebrating caylee's 'burial' somewhere with her favorite foods. Also, maybe she wanted cindy to know that caylee was eating or making cindy think that caylee was still around and needed the food.

I think casey got this stuff from cindy's. why is anyone's guess. maybe she was celebrating caylee's 'burial' somewhere with her favorite foods. Also, maybe she wanted cindy to know that caylee was eating or making cindy think that caylee was still around and needed the food.

Wasn't she supposed to be out of town with Jeff?

The most interesting thing about the nuggets/pops is the car was out of gas @ 7AM..........I doubt she had already been to her parents house that early.

She didn't call TonE for a ride 'til 11AM........so when & how did she get this food ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back