Child Abuse Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTV is Canadian. Court TV is now TruTV, I believe. Why couldn't that be posted?

She asked if she could post CTV, and I asked her if that was the broadcasting company. I never said she couldn't post it, just didn't know what CTV was.

The poster also mentioned hearing it on another board ... so I just asked a question.

I wish I could but I have difficulty breathing in the heat as I have COPD and Asthma! :)

O/T Administratively they have canopies and covered areas for registering the up to 1000 people expected on Saturday. There are many functions with TES that don't involve walking or even the heat.

O/T Administratively they have canopies and covered areas for registering the up to 1000 people expected on Saturday. There are many functions with TES that don't involve walking or even the heat.

Yes I know that, unfortunatly for me I have been quite sick since the 14th with breathing issues and on lots of meds!

I'm asking the mods to delete this thread. Sorry, but there seems to be a thread creating free for all lately.

It was supposedly on the live broadcast. The live Broadcast is now discussing sports???

That's why I have a question mark in the thread title - Hopefully one of the locals saw it.

Can I post a link to CTV?

Thanks for posting this information. This is a forum and not every single thing we post can be verified at that particular moment. You did put a ? in the title, and after reading your post I understand you were asking this question after seeing this on another board.

I followed the Edwin Hall case very closely, and had many things told to me and I posted some of the information. I heard many things on TV prior to being able to provide a link. It's not like every single piece of information that's being posted can be validated...at least at the time of posting.

This is a forum. And we discuss things. And if it turns out that the info is not valid, then toss it aside.

Thank you for posting this information. I've not found anything on this yet, but it doesn't mean it's not true. Time will tell. It could be that an insider saw something.

I had a someone tell me that there'd be a plea bargain in the Hall case. Someone who knew. I posted that that's what I "felt" would happen. No way to back that up, I certainly couldn't post who told me, but the person that told me would certainly know.

Ok here is what I know, it was on the (NOT 5 or 6pm) was (10pm) MyFox Orlando news, she has 2 visits today 1 with Jose and 1 with DCF but it was not clear if it was that they were visitors already today/tonight with Casey or if they would be like they each were scheduled tonight. It is not in an article, it was a live TV broadcast at (NOT 5 or 6pm) was (10pm).

Ok here is what I know, it was on the 5 or 6pm MyFox Orlando news, she has 2 visits today 1 with Jose and 1 with DCF but it was not clear if it was that they were visitors already today/tonight with Casey or if they would be like they each were scheduled tonight. It is not in an article, it was a live TV broadcast either at 5pm or 6pm.

Thank you for looking around and finding this information. I looked, but found nothing.

So, it looks like the info the OP mentioned was indeed true. Now it will be interesting to see exactly what DCF wants from Casey.

Thank you for looking around and finding this information. I looked, but found nothing.

So, it looks like the info the OP mentioned was indeed true. Now it will be interesting to see exactly what DCF wants from Casey.

I am going through patty's video's to find the exact time it happened.

Ok here is what I know, it was on the 5 or 6pm MyFox Orlando news, she has 2 visits today 1 with Jose and 1 with DCF but it was not clear if it was that they were visitors already today/tonight with Casey or if they would be like they each were scheduled tonight. It is not in an article, it was a live TV broadcast either at 5pm or 6pm.

At one time didn't we see a visitors log from jail? Does anyone remember how to get there?

she did get a visit from DCF and HB today. They didnt elaborate on why

Question: could DCF also have met with Casey on behalf of the court to determine further bond stipulations? i.e. really no contact with minors?

Someone just posted a thread about visitors and found the log.

Thanks for the confirmation... thought it was a valid thread from the get go... like it was said, sometimes we hear things and can't instantly verify it and have to give it time.

Well it would be good to find out what DCF wanted to speak to Casey about??

Many possibilites there.........like whos the daddy, or where's Caylee, who is ZG, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member