CHILD "ABUSE" is it REAL/ALIVE TODAY?

Actually the illuminati are said to claim a heritage back to John the Baptist where baptism is said to create illumination. The process of going through ritual designed to create enlightment or influence maturation is a common theme in world mythology and is central to secret societies. The process is not well understood and has taken on a myriad of forms from killing lions to undergoing Jungian analysis. One form of it shows up in Christianity where all one has to do is accept the Christ as savior. But the proof is in the pudding or rather the maturation is in the accomplishment. I'd say Patsy's pudding is crap. She didn't pass the test, she's in the dark.

BrotherMoon said:
Actually the illuminati are said to claim a heritage back to John the Baptist where baptism is said to create illumination. The process of going through ritual designed to create enlightment or influence maturation is a common theme in world mythology and is central to secret societies. The process is not well understood and has taken on a myriad of forms from killing lions to undergoing Jungian analysis. One form of it shows up in Christianity where all one has to do is accept the Christ as savior. But the proof is in the pudding or rather the maturation is in the accomplishment. I'd say Patsy's pudding is crap. She didn't pass the test, she's in the dark.

IMHO Patsy hasn't a CLUE/insight to what really is...IMHO Patsy needs to re-take the test regarding this game(now) of "LIFE."
:clap: :clap: :clap: ;) ;) ;)

Shawna said:
My eyes are also wide open. This world is one great big conspiracy :snooty:

Especially in Blazeboy's home state of Nebraska.

http://www.balaams-*advertiser censored*.com/journal/prophecy/baal.htm

Wealthy and powerful pedophiles have virtual immunity

The problem is much more widespread than many 'normal' people realize. There is controversy over allegations that JonBenet Ramsey was killed by
a ring of wealthy pedophiles, who were able to pull strings to have the investigation side-tracked.

Nebraska state senator, John DeCamp, in his book "The Franklin Cover-up". A
group of some of the most influential people in Nebraska, including the Omaha Chief of Police, a newspaper publisher and several judges were accused of involvement in sex & drug parties with children. Then, with a swift fury witnesses were intimidated and threatened by FBI agents, who acted aggressively to obstruct justice and shut down the investigation. At the same time several witnesses and investigators died under suspicious
circumstances. :furious:

BTW, did you know film director Stanly Kubrick died a mysterious death that was covered up?. The sex rituals in Kubrick's film Eyes Wide Shut were inspired by the Secret Hellfire Club, an 18th-century British Masonic offshoot founded by Sir Francis Dashwood. More recently, self-proclaimed Great Beast Aleister Crowley created similar rituals for his Masonic-inspired Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO). Was Kubrick knocked off? Perhaps.

Kubrick warned anyone that anyone who reveals upper-crust secrets can be snuffed without punishment. Was he predicting (and warning of) his own farewell? :waitasec:

I wish he was still alive to film his version of what happened to Jonbenet Ramsey?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000040/bio
I NEVER KNEW HIS BIO...INTERESTING(MUST READ) INFO!!!

Maxi said:
Blaze, are you suggesting the Illuminati may be involved in the murder of JBR? If the topic is child abuse in general, please take discussion over to another forum. Thanks.
Maxi: Is that a pic of you:You are so Beautiful!!!

Yes at this time--subject to chance though; I'm just a traveler/good&loving human on the road to the mountain of LOVE...LOL; IMHO JonBenet is the one that guided me to where I'm at now ... and it's a "freedom" I've never felt but always wanted...for this I'm grateful to her/you & all involved xxxooo.Thank you JonBenet, Maxi & all others...you made my life worth living!!!

http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/coverups/ritualabuse.html
However, my research shows it does exist. And indications are we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg of a social phenomenon that, when totally exposed, will rock the core of societal beliefs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back