Child Struck and Killed by Train in Revere

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by vermontn03, May 27, 2008.

1. vermontn03

vermontn03 Former Member

This is just devistating. I found this while looking on myfoxboston.com after my best friend told me that a 12 yr old girl was kidnapped.

Child Struck and Killed by Train in Revere

A 5-year-old Revere boy was hit and killed by a train Sunday afternoon. His death has sent shock waves through the community. FOX25's Ted Daniel has more on this story.

video
    http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pa...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Video
    http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pa...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

2. Loading...

3. kahskye

kahskye Inactive

What a tragic accident! How ironic that the 2nd link starts w/ a Thomas the Train commercial. Poor little guy was just following his big brother. I can't imagine the pain the mother is going through. He was such a doll. That entire neighborhood will never be the same and the sound of the trains will always be a deadly reminder to them.

4. Dena

Dena New Member

I am holding back tears right now. It's stories like these why I had to break from this site for a bit, your heart can only take so much.
    Thoughts go out to the mother, I don't know how you survive such a loss.

5. philamena

philamena Former Member

:eek:
    He is so cute. What a terrible accident.