China - Knife-wielding man stabs 28 children, 3 adults at kindergarten in China

Discussion in 'Rampage Killings and Terrorist Attacks' started by jnTexas, Apr 29, 2010.

1. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/28/china-man-stabs-students-teacher-south/?test=latestnews

Five of the students were in critical condition in the hospital in Jiangsu province, said Zhu Guiming, an official with the propaganda department in Taixing city. Zhu said two teachers and a security guard also were hurt in the attack that happened early in the school day.

The attacker was a 47-year-old local man, the official Xinhua News Agency reported. It said many of the victims were 4 years old and in the same class at the Zhongxin Kindergarten.

The violence was the latest in a string of attacks on young children at Chinese schools. On Wednesday, a man broke into a primary school in Guangdong province in southern China and wounded 15 students and a teacher in a knife attack.

2. Loading...

3. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Active Member

4. southernbrunette

southernbrunette Former Member

BBM

I was wondering the same thing, but loving the justice served over there. Here he'd be treated in a humane manner for a few years before trial. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

5. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

we got plenty we could use that kind of justice on here........

6. Recovering-Lurker

Recovering-Lurker I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

I'll add this story here, since it's along the same lines. WTH is going on???

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...tack-kindergarten-east-china/?test=latestnews