Chris Hanson - Caught!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Softail, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Softail

Softail New Member

:giggle:

Et tu?

How’s this for irony? Newsman Chris Hanson, who catches possible pedophiles in the act on Dateline’s To Catch a Predator, has been caught himself. By the National Enquirer.

The married NBC anchor and father of two, 51, was secretly filmed on a date with 30-year-old Palm Beach TV reporter Kristyn Caddell. The couple have allegedly been meeting up in South Florida over the last few months. Snap!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/29/2291758/david-duchovny-and-tea-leoni-its.html#ixzz1QhlQMqTD

2. Loading...

3. oh_gal

oh_gal New Member

That's it. My rose colored glasses are lying shattered at my feet. :(

4. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

OMGosh - I thought you were insinuating that CH was caught with a child.

The married NBC anchor and father of two, 51, was secretly filmed on a date with 30-year-old Palm Beach TV reporter Kristyn Caddell. The couple have allegedly been meeting up in South Florida over the last few months. Snap!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/29/2291758/david-duchovny-and-tea-leoni-its.html#ixzz1QhoBIaPt

I can't judge him on a minor clip posted on People Magazine. Look at Arnold, look at Weiner.

I understand where you're coming from - but to say CH "caught" is quite misleading. He wasn't caught with a child. He was caught with a 30 year old! We have no idea (yet) who this gal is, or what their relationship is.

IMHO Chris has done the world a great service by unmasking the veil of child molestors. I applaud him for that. What he does in his own personal time is none of my business (as long as it's not with another child).

NO offense to the OP. Just my opinion.

Please and thanks.

Mel

5. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Well-Known Member

ITA with your post. Playing around while married is morally wrong but not illegal, being a child sex predator however, is very illegal and harms innocent children...............whole different ballgame.

6. LadyL

LadyL Active Member

yeah I think the thread title should change to reflect that it is a rumoured affair - not pedophilia

7. oh_gal

oh_gal New Member

Ummmm....he's married and is out playing around with another woman. When did that become "ok"?

Certainly being caught with a child would be worse, but this is still not socially acceptable....at least, not in my little corner of the world.

8. oh_gal

oh_gal New Member

I never got the impression he was with a child. Chris Hanson "catches" people doing bad things -- he was "caught" doing a bad thing.

9. Softail

Softail New Member

How does "caught" equal pedophilia? :waitasec:

10. Softail

Softail New Member

Exactly!

11. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

How do we know he's been doing a bad thing? Do we have proof that he is having an affair? Where?

He was seen with another woman. What does that mean exactly?

I still think the title of the thread should be changed - it's very misleading IMHO.

MOO and thanks.

Mel

12. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

OMG - now he's PLAYING around? Where in the article does it say that?

Did People Magazine go up and ask him if he was on a date?

I'm sorry, but I'm on Chris's side on this one. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Sorry.

Mel

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/29/2291758/david-duchovny-and-tea-leoni-its.html#ixzz1QhoBIaPt

13. Softail

Softail New Member

14. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

15. annmarie62

annmarie62 New Member

16. davehead21

davehead21 New Member

This entire thread, including the title, made me laugh. :)

17. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Okay, so maybe I was over the top ;)

I have a tendancy to get defensive for those who stand up against child molesters (like Chris Hansen).

If some rag mag accused Tim Miller or Marc Klaas of having an affair, I'm afraid my head might just pop off!

LOL

Hugs,

Mel

18. deelytful1

deelytful1 *~a mere mortal~*

:anguish:
    Seriously? Aw, c'mon, Chris! Say it ain't so!
    Sigh.... well it doesnt diminish all the good he's done but I am disappointed :(

19. davehead21

davehead21 New Member

Hahaha-- I just found it funny how some people found the title offensive, while others didn't. I completely understand your opinion. To be honest, when I first read the title I thought Chris Hansen had a new TV show called "Caught," which may have made it even funnier to me. :crazy:

20. Silkprint

Silkprint New Member

I wish Predator was still on .

21. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

I hated To Catch a Predator and thought it was wrong on so many levels.

I rarely take pleasure in the bad press people bring on themselves with their questionable decisions and behavior, but I have to admit that it is satisfying to see someone in Hanson's role get popped like this. Delicious irony......watching the sneaky and sanctimonious being forcefed some of their own rancid medicine is just too delicious to pass up.