BILL COSBY SENTENCED 3 TO 10 YEARS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT
JOIN THE WEBSLEUTHS DISCUSSION

Christina Laurean

Discussion in 'Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine' started by SeriouslySearching, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Active Member

Please feel free to move your posts over here about Christina Laurean's inconsistent statements and actions. We need to take a close look at her involvement, if any, in this case.

2. calidreamin

calidreamin Former Member

Christina is really sounding off my hinky meter. If she truly didn't know what happend then where was she when he murderd her in their home? Where was she when he was cleaning up that whole mess? where was she when he was burning Maria and baby in their backyard? Did she really wake up to find a note from her husband at 4;00 am or did she help him escape and he really left at a different time?

3. golfmom

golfmom Former Member

Per Christina's father she had a conversation with him trying to get him to turn himself in before he left. I can't understand why she didn't call the police immediately instead of waiting until she "found" his note.

4. golfmom

golfmom Former Member

Things that make me go hmmmmmmm . . . how on earth could Christina miss:

Husband in a flurry of activity painting rooms and ceilings.
    Husband cleaning house.
    Husband doing landscaping.
    Husband burning stuff in a firepit.
    Strange car in driveway.

5. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

cali, mine, too. I just don't see how she wouldn't be suspicious about fresh paint and the side of the fence being ripped out. I have never cleaned massive amounts of blood off of walls, but wouldn't it leave some residual stain? Wouldn't she have noticed that the walls were clean or smelled the cleaning products?

Did the neighbors say the Laurean's also have a dog? If the yard is fenced, you would assume the dog was able to run around in the backyard prior to and now wouldn't be able to. How did POS keep the dog from digging in the back and wouldn't wife ask WTH is the deal with taking the fence down? It just seems to me that she would ask him what was up with all that. I think she knew and certainly could be an accomplice.

6. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

i'm with cali...Christina is starting to sound off my hinkey meter, but i need to know more....see, i can lay most of the above off on Christina possibly being stupid/gullible/naive, so in love with Cesar that she could take him for his word about things....like Cesar was the type to have an answer for everything & it's possible she would simply believe him.....there ARE women out there like this......i need to know where she was on the 15th of Dec

eta....the only problem i have w/Christina right now is, she said she found the note at 4 am, but the neighbor is positive that Christina & Cesar were outside talking at 6:30 am, the day he fled....that bothers me

eta again....course it's possible she found the note at 4 am....woke up while Cesar was getting ready to flee...as he was going outside, she followed & they argued, & that's what the neighbor heard....?

7. calidreamin

I forgot about the strange car in the driveway golfmom! Now how in the world did she "miss" that?

8. calidreamin

I know what you mean Close, we need to know where she was on the 15th. If she wasn't home for an entire day then maybe. I just think the whole process of murdering Maria and cleaning and painting the scene and burning her in the backyard would take a long time. For her not to know she would have had to have bee gone at least a day.

9. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

exactly....i really wish this info would get leaked by someone...we need leaks!!!...seems we'd have a clearer picture, as far as Christina goes...

10. golfmom

golfmom Former Member

So, do you think that she had her conversation asking him to turn himself in prior to or after finding the note? hmmm or is it possible she found the note and called him before alerting LE ? ? ?

11. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

I cannot believe that Christina did not recognize the car of the woman who was claiming to have had an affair with her husband, let alone claiming he raped her.

12. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

gosh, i guess all of the above is possible.....it's just that the neighbor said his wife was positive she heard Cesar & Christina talking, apparently loudly, at 6:30 am, sooooooo i'm starting to think that Christina alerted LE after arguing with Cesar about leaving...didn't someone say that Christina didn't notify LE about the note until around 8 am????......the neighbor said Cesar's truck was gone out of the drive by 8 that morning also....

13. golfmom

golfmom Former Member

We need a timeline for Christina as well, but obviously need a lot more information. My understanding was she reported to the base command and then in turn they contacted local LE. :bang:

14. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

do you think there could have been a way for her to not know about the rape allegation?...i mean, couldn't the military have kept all of this to themselves as part of a privacy thing?...i don't know how those things work, but i wouldn't think the military would have to call his wife & tell her about it....i seriously doubt that Cesar told her anything....

are you thinking that Maria called & told Christina that she was carrying Cesar's child?

15. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

16. JanetElaine

JanetElaine Well-Known Member

I have to play devil's advocate a little bit... sorry.... lol.

I think whether she would have noticed these things or not, has a lot to do with the way Cesar and Christina used to live. I have missed a lot about this and am playing catch-up, so forgive me if it was said elsewhere already. But,

if I look at how me and my husband live:
    - we both clean house, so that wouldn't seem strange to me
    - our house isn't 'done', so whenever he feels like it or had a slow day at work, I can walk in on him painting walls/doors/ceilings
    - he's the one that does our landscaping (what little we have ;))
    - he's always burning something or other in the firepit to reduce trash (yes he's trying to be environmentally safe with what he burns)
    - somehow when someone needs to park their car for a while, it always ends up it our house. We have the space for it. It's always his family or buddies and I don't even bother to ask who's it is anymore, as long as it isn't in my way, lol.

Now I don't know if you can apply all or any of this to their living situation, BUT I am just saying, when I look at those things they don't neccessarily strike me as odd. If you're not used to your husband doing anything around the house, you're bound to look at that list different than me.... and since we're all different here... KWIM? Just wanted to throw this out here. (And since people were asking HOW could she have missed that? Well... *points up* lol).

ETA I'm also not saying she missed it, from what I've read I don't think any of this was the case with them, I think she knows more, haven't definitely made up my mind about what I really think her role was in this (only afterwards cleaning up or in the whole thing) BUT I think she was involved.

17. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Active Member

I would LOVE to hear the timeline of her events for Dec. 14th until she turned in the note to the base. :eek:

18. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

19. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Me, too! And I have a feeling we will be hearing that information during a trial.

20. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.