Cindy Anthony named a prosecution witness..

The neglect charges I can see her being called as a witness. But I don't know about the fraud. Did she maybe see Casey with some of the things she purchased with Amy's money? It won't be about the conversation she had with Amy about her, that would be hersay, and won't be permitted. But presuming that Cindy did ask Casey questions after she talked with Amy, then any response that Casey gave her (like admitting to the theft) could be entered into the trial. Even if Cindy didn't pursue charges on the money stolen from her, could they include it as a "pattern of behavior?"

The neglect charges I can see her being called as a witness. But I don't know about the fraud. Did she maybe see Casey with some of the things she purchased with Amy's money? It won't be about the conversation she had with Amy about her, that would be hersay, and won't be permitted. But presuming that Cindy did ask Casey questions after she talked with Amy, then any response that Casey gave her (like admitting to the theft) could be entered into the trial. Even if Cindy didn't pursue charges on the money stolen from her, could they include it as a "pattern of behavior?"

We all have seen Casey stealing today!!!

I'm so amazed at Casey's stupidity. I just read that she signed her own name on Amy's check at Target. How did she think she was going to get out of that one, especially with her name signed at the bottom? She didn't think at all. Just goes to show that same stupidity when making up the story about ZG taking her daughter.

I'm so amazed at Casey's stupidity. I just read that she signed her own name on Amy's check at Target. How did she think she was going to get out of that one, especially with her name signed at the bottom? She didn't think at all. Just goes to show that same stupidity when making up the story about ZG taking her daughter.

I saw where she signed Amy's name on a check . . .

I'm sure Cindy will be tripped up easily, her inconsistencies will be proved that she is a liar regarding this case....I noticed that she twirls her hair on the stand. (i think this means something but actually what escapes me).

You know, that twirling the hair brought up a memory for me. I had a cousin who was always twirling her hair. It was very noticable because no one else I knew ever did it. She was a pathological liar and either exaggerated or plain old lied about everything. Maybe this is a common trait.

Cindy is aware the she is not allowed to bring any bats, hoses or other sharp objects into the court room ??????

You forgot about hammers...

I also noticed her touching her head and hair a lot in her police interview. There is a video out there called "never get busted again." it's made by an ex cop and he tells you, like the title say, how to never get busted again. Anyways, he also goes over what cops look for when they pull you over. He said one big red flag is if someone touches their head/hair. He says it is sign they are nervous and most likely hiding something. I am sure the same would apply when questioning someone.

slightly OT... I made reference to this on another thread earlier today. In the videos of Casey at the bank and at Target, she plays with her hair an awful lot. Since she had to have been nervous that she might get caught, playing with her hair is probably her only sign of "honesty" in her whole life.

That call still makes no sense to me at all. Why is Cindy saying Casey needs to be arrested for stealing her car when it was Casey's car? (G&C have both talked about this later, that is was Casey's car to drive, they just left it in thier name for insurance purposes or something) So if they let her use it at her leisure as if it were her own, why would she call and act like it was stolen? Also, why was her first call not about Caylee missing if she had been at Tony's apt demanding to know where Caylee was??

Oh Misfit, what an adorable child. He looks like an all-American kid. I love it when members post their own children's photos.

I live in Miami and I'm seriously thinking about taking a drive up to Orlando to watch the proceedings in person.

Good idea! My son and his family live in Nokomis - it's time for this grandma to visit them all again. :dance:

For all who inquired about viewing hearing, it appears wftv will have it. I suspect a 'live' link will be added to the text when it's available. Local6 may have it too but haven't posted anything to that effect yet that I've seen. (www.local6.com)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

WATCH LIVE: Hearing On Casey Anthony Motions On Friday At 10:30AM

And why not GA and LA also? Any ideas.

"The state's witness list has been released for that prosecution. The second name of 15 listed is Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, making her the only member of the Anthony family to be named a prosecution witness in both pending criminal cases against her daughter."

They are going to charge her for obstruction and lying if she does not tell the truth. & they are "turning up the heat" in that house.

I found it interesting they are only calling 15 witnesses. They must feel they have a good strong case because almost all of them are LE and expert witnesses.

Okay, I'm going to throw something out here to consider. What is the possibility that Cindy is ready to turn on KC?

Okay, I'm going to throw something out here to consider. What is the possibility that Cindy is ready to turn on KC?
you know .. isnt it weird how before all this happened she was nasty to casey ? cutting on her to her friends and what not? now its a 180 turn? but there are so many reasons that could be going on .. but she even asked casey from what lee said .. what have you done ? stuff like that makes me wonder if she knew all along what casey was capable of and that is why she lived at home with caylee .. so cindy could keep caylee safe i cant figure her out or casey i wish i could

ya know, from the beginning I have wondered if she has only been pretending to believe & support Casey, letting her come home so that she could get Casey to tell her what happened.

I honestly would not be surprised.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back