Cindy Blames "You Guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. SHIFT RESPONSIBILITY TO OTHERS

What about the ''Casey was betrayed'' theory by Cindy? Is this how they raised Casey? By excusing all bad behaviors on ''others''? Poor little Casey was betrayed and lost her baby by a mean mean lady who betrayed little redhood Casey. :bang:

Being the public we have been lectured as ''stupid'' who are fed right into police's hands and believe the LE, instead of believing Cindy Anthony and Casey Anthony. Cindy lectures us with her finger raised and a sarcastic smile to ''THINK ABOUT IT'', ''DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?'', ''YOU GUYS BELIEVE ALL THE LIES OUT THERE''. We the public and the press are stupid and pure thinkers. Cindy knows best. EXACTLY LIKE her daughter ''knows best''. This is the behavior Casey exhibits at the moment. She knows best and she even gets upset when her wild stories are questioned. Remember the first phone-call from jail when she says to Cindy that he told police she doesn't know her involvement with what happened? And how Casey asks her aggressively and with a hint of sarcasm ''You don't know what my behavior is?''

This is not the only behavior I see Cindy and Casey to be very similar.

I no longer think that any Anthony family member or Baez are assisting in this investigation. It is obvious from the misleading information that's been put out. Concentration should be put on the 400pg document information and what LE releases. Let's get back to the facts and leave those folks in their own little circle. They don't want TES to search for little Caylee. There is a reason for that. Let's not use up our time trying to reason out their statements. There is information that we do not know, that is correct. We do not the incoming calls on Caseys phone because Greta didnt release them. That is probably at LE's request. We have not seen any pictures of dumpsters, because LE choose not to release them and they have a reason for that also. LE told us they have other evidence that they are not releasing yet, there is a reason for that. The Anthonys and Baez state they have information that is not being released also. After what they HAVE released has not panned out, I could care less whatever else they feel like "releasing" now. Am I mad at the Anthonys? No. I am sorry for them and I am not going to judge them but I am not going to hear them any longer.

*Snipped*

This is not denial on their part. They are playing the blame game for one reason and one reason only. To try and help Casey. Caylee is once again a pawn. She is of no use to them if her body is found.

As long as they keep spouting off blame. red herrings, and the idea that caylee is alive, they believe this will hopefully cast doubt on Casey's case.

*Snipped*

God Bless You Caylee, You Deserved So Much More.
JMO

I came to that conclusion early on.

As long as Mommy & Daddy support Casey's lies, she will remain silent.

I don't think Cindy is doing this to be malicious or to try and throw off the search. I think she is crazy as a football bat. Can she return to reality? Yes, but it is going to take a good psychiatrist. She also needs time, meds, good meals, and rest. Her return from the darkside is almost assured. It will probably take a few years but she will return to the earth we all live on. In the meantime she needs to keep quiet and especially leave Tim M. alone.

"And though I am prepared to face my destiny, you will not find me easy prey."
-Protoss

I don't think Cindy is doing this to be malicious or to try and throw off the search. I think she is crazy as a football bat. Can she return to reality? Yes, but it is going to take a good psychiatrist. She also needs time, meds, good meals, and rest. Her return from the darkside is almost assured. It will probably take a few years but she will return to the earth we all live on. In the meantime she needs to keep quiet and especially leave Tim M. alone.

"And though I am prepared to face my destiny, you will not find me easy prey."
-Protoss

I disagree about the search, but agree she needs to be kept away from Tim.
I also want to take back what I said about having Cindy locked up. Let her talk, and talk, and talk. I hope she gets an hour of press time a day. The more she runs off at the head, the easier it is going to be for the prosecution to discredit EVERY bit of her testimony when this goes to trial.
Lanie

This is getting so out of hand as far as the Anthony's have let this go.

My mind and my stomach are spinning right now. What the heck are they thinking of other than themselves right now. Do they not see all of the other people involved in this right now and the impact it is having on them.

I am sure that I may get some heat for saying all of this but please be aware that I am a loving mother and mean no injustice to the innocence of poor little Caylee.

This is not about Caylee any longer.
Not by our (public's) doing, not by the LE, TES, NG, GS, FBI, the media, investigators, prosecutors, judges etc... but by her own family.

Yes, a sweet little girl is gone and most assuredly not living. There is nothing we can do about that and there is no amount of interferring, lying or denying (from the Anthony's) that will change it. They are tarnishing the importance of her short life and making a mockery out of the decency of the majority of humankind. And I believe beyond the sadness we all feel for Caylee this is what is most devastating to many of us. I believe this is what is captivating our attention and driving our interest in this case, not Caylee (whom we are all mourning for). It is our disbelief at such an unusual group of family who would protect the guilty instead of crying for justice for the victim. These people are the anti-justice which the majority fight for.

How many of us have been victims of one crime or another? How many guilty have been proven so by DNA evidence that this family discredits? How many young loved ones have been taken from us that we grieve for, for our whole lives and they cannot even take the focus off of their guilty daughter, or Casey off of herself, long enough to respectfully grieve their deceased daughter/grandaughter. Are they so powerful that they can spare themselves the pain we feel now, and have felt for our loved ones, by denying it and instead place the blame on the only ones who are really trying to help. By minimalizing and deflecting the obvious wrongdoings of their daughter they are essentially (in my eyes) excusing all criminals who have destroyed the lives of others.

Why, why does this family think they are so important and so worthy that they can continue to abuse all of us, the ones they are blaming? What makes them think that they have the right to manipulate and suck every last drop of sympathy from us? Do they not place value on anyones lives but their own, on anyones finances but their own, on anyones time but their own, on anyones sadness but their own, on anyones hard work but their own? They could end this all immediately and save so many people from all of this devastation or do they think that because they are suffering we all should as well? What have they done for themselves or anyone else that we should all owe them? Do the families of the TES deserve to have them gone looking for Caylee when Casey could simply let them know where she is so they could go home? Do families of victims of other unsolved crimes deserve to wait on forensics and DNA so that the scientists can determine Caylee is deceased and was in her trunk when Casey could have simply admitted to it? Are there other crimes out there being committed that could be prevented if the LE weren't having to focus manpower on their case? The members of the media are working people like the rest of us, how many of them do you think are missing their children's birthdays and other important events to cover this case, knowing that if they are not their to cover the story they will lose their jobs? How much money has been sent out in donations to the many legitimate organizations in order to help find Caylee? If Casey would only tell what happened that money could be spent on worthy causes. All of the wonderful, selfless volunteers spending their time and money could be helping those deservedly in need. And what of all of our tax dollars that will be spent on this case which would certainly be better used elsewhere and had Casey admitted her participation from the beginning would have been lessened greatly. The Padillas were used and manipulated, regardless of the notoriety they got out of it, just like the rest of those who have stepped up to help willingly. The innocent friends and family members of Casey have been harassed and picked apart because of this and no doubt are suffering far more than we can know. They have hurt and continue to hurt so many people that I could not possibly list them all. All of their toxic lies, misleading comments, evidence tampering actions need to be stopped.

All of this being said......

ANTHONYS, I AM BLAMING YOU, FOR...
-STEALING PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY FROM ALL OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE TO FURTHER YOUR JUSTICE DESTROYING SELF-PRESERVING PROPAGANDA.
-TAKING MOTHERS AND FATHERS AWAY FROM THEIR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
-CAUSING SLANDER TO BEFALL ALL OF THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE OF YOUR POOR CHARACTER.
-TAKING FUNDS AND FOCUS OFF OF MUCH DESERVED CAUSES AND TRUE VICTIMS OF CRIME (meaning the Anthony's are not victims as they claim) WHICH MAY ALLOW UNNECESSARY TRAGEDIES.
-TURNING THE TERRIBLY DEVASTATING DEATH OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER INTO A MEDIUM TO SERVE YOUR NEEDS FOR ATTENTION.

Hurricane Casey may have caused this flood but with the help of her family has destroyed the levees allowing it to negatively affect infinate lives, including and beyond Caylee's, throughout our nation. This is not just about Caylee anymore and I wish, as much as I wish that little girl could have had the opportunity to experience the remainder of her life, that the torrential rains of the Anthony's would stop and spare any more damage so that all can rebuild and grieve appropriately.

I posted this on another thread, but want to make sure Cindy sees it, lol.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Cindy needs to take the cotton out of her ears and put it in her mouth. Of course, I believe we all need to take it out of our mouths and put it in our ears and not listen to all this BS any more. By starting threads regarding the Anthonys, what Cindy did or didn't say, etc etc etc is just adding fuel to her fire. The more chaos she can stir up the more the focus is off of what it needs to be on and that is finding Caylee.

Our focus should be on finding Caylee and the HELL with what the Anthony's say or think!!! It is all nonsense and we are getting sucked right in -

I am going to chose to take the cotton out of my mouth and put it in my ears - I am tired of listening to this BS!!!

I VOTE FOR A BOYCOTT OF CINDY!!!!

BBM

You can lead someone to evidence but you can't make them think.

I came across this thread when it showed up as a possibly related thread to one I started today. It's fascinating to look at her comment in the light of all the evidence delivered so far. Especially the DC emails where we find out that all of these "sightings" were done by sheister psychics. What would people have said back then if we knew the source of those "sightings"? It would've been very awkward to try and not laugh at a grandmother caught in hell.

It's just fascinating to find out what was really going on behind the scenes here. JMO

I can't find the date of CA's infamous Freudian slip. Does somebody know the date of that interview? :waitasec:

Are you talking about the coffin slip? Since Post #1 shows a date of 9/3/08 and gives a link to the NG transcript of 9/2/08....... hmmmmmm............. I'm going out on a limb here, Alex, but I'll say "What is 9/2/08?"

Or thereabouts. :D

Or the "out there in the woods" slip?

Out there in the woods slip. What's the coffin slip?
October 31st, 2008 woods slip

She said:
George and I don’t believe that Caylee is in the woods, or out there. We believe someone has her and that she’s alive. Exact spot? We’re getting close. The actual why? We pretty much we feel we’re on the right track. We believe and we’ve believed from day one that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she’s been moved numerous times.

Edited to add:
So this is 2 weeks before DC supposedly "finds the body" on his searches Nov 15 and 16? So Cindy says they are on the right track.. exact spot? "getting close". And of course she has to throw in.. 'she has been moved several times'. So what exactly was the plan for DC when he found her? This all sounds like they were in the know and plotting on October 31st.

October 31st, 2008 woods slip

She said:
George and I don’t believe that Caylee is in the woods, or out there. We believe someone has her and that she’s alive. Exact spot? We’re getting close. The actual why? We pretty much we feel we’re on the right track. We believe and we’ve believed from day one that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she’s been moved numerous times.

Thank you. :thumb:

Weird coincidence it was on Halloween. :eek:

I wonder what Dom was up to between Oct 31st and Nov15th... searching the woods? That's my guess.

Ginette was probably trying to contact Elliot Ness through a Ouija board. :loser:

Ginette was probably trying to contact Elliot Ness through a Ouija board. :loser:
Haha.. and Luke was probably on the downlow at work and tapped into the Dept. of Defenses aerial infrared thermal mapping system, scanning the woods on Suburban Drive.. you know, thanks to his supposed special DOD clearance and all..

I will never forget when Cindy made this statement and how utterly angry I was that she had the nerve to blame people she does not even know for what happened to Caylee. Even if she did believe that Caylee was alive... how dare she blame anyone but her daughter for the situation she and her family were in?

She hasn't changed at all since those early months. I wish I could ask her just one question... What makes her and her family sooooo special that LE picked them, out of all families in Orlando, to form this huge conspiracy against? She feels anyone who works with LE is her enemy... which proves so much to me. Innocent people work WITH LE. Guilty people don't.

I will never forget when Cindy made this statement and how utterly angry I was that she had the nerve to blame people she does not even know for what happened to Caylee. Even if she did believe that Caylee was alive... how dare she blame anyone but her daughter for the situation she and her family were in?

She hasn't changed at all since those early months. I wish I could ask her just one question... What makes her and her family sooooo special that LE picked them, out of all families in Orlando, to form this huge conspiracy against? She feels anyone who works with LE is her enemy... which proves so much to me. Innocent people work WITH LE. Guilty people don't.

What she said. :thumb:

It's just sad that she was accusing LE of not following up on leads but not saying they were coming from psychics. Maybe she would have been happy if the police tried to contact Elliot Ness through a Ouija board. :tsktsk:

Interesting quote from the transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Miss Anthony, I know that you want more volunteers to show up to search. Is that correct?

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive.

Interesting quote from the transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Miss Anthony, I know that you want more volunteers to show up to search. Is that correct?

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive.

She really demands to control every aspect of what people do. Either what she "knew" was simply wrong, or she didn't want a body being found because it would implicate Casey. Very suspicious to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow