Cindy Blames "You Guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA expected LE to call her every morning for their daily itineraries. She was Chief Investigator on the case.

IIRC there was a time when MN was representing her & she was phoning him all the time with "tips" and whatever else crossed her mind...bet he was thinking God the day he sent them free.....:angel:

The World According - as i'm heading to church, I stopped in a read your post. You, my friend, said it all! Thank you is not enough, but that is all I have. Hugs to you! I hope your family appreciates you like we do.

Do you have any idea how many of Casey's friends were in various offices at the OCSD being interviewed by LE nearly immediately?

Do you realize how many of Casey's friends were given polygraphs?

Would it surprise you to learn who refused to take one? It was, Lee, mom and pop!!!

Do you know that every number, every address she took them to, her imaginary office, at her imaginary job also turned out to be lies.

Cindy did several things to stand in the way of LE efforts, right off the top of my head, she gave the wrong hairbrush to them, she said she should have given them the dog's toothbrush. That , lying to a Federal Officer is a felony, even if it is lying by omission. Yuri asked Casey for the JC Penny statement, she did not hand it over. She gave the police a wrong date for the last time she saw Caylee, etc., etc.

LE interviewed nearly all of Casey's recent friends, some of them two times or more. Tony, Ricardo, Amy and Jesse offered up their phones, in Ricardo's case at least his computer too. In Tony's case his phone was even tapped. LE went over their phone records and pings.
So you know who was trying to evade LE searching their phones and phone records, and who bought bat phones? Lee, mom, pop, likely Casey and Baez too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGPAXXwGqJY

Cindy absolutely did accuse others. She absolutely has said it was all a set up. These matters remind me of something I wrote awhile back when someone asked us why aren't the Anthony's respected.
Here it is:

"Someone was asking, how can the Anthony's win. They are not respected.., what are they to do?
Oh my, reasons why the Anthonys are not respected...do you want one to one hundred or just the Reader's Digest Version?

Perjury is not respectable

Lying by omission to a federal officer is s FELONY

Making up wholly unsubstantiated allegations about a young man that was such a good kid, he was going to marry your promiscuous, ungrateful daughter and adopt her baby to devote his life to raising as his own, to try to say he is responsible for the baby's disappearance is VILE

To invite a non profit organization, of all volunteers to come to your aid, have them arrive on their own dime, treat them like trash and send them out of your home is HATEFUL, and just plain DUMB.

To take some young people your daughter had used and stole from and lied to, that helped her with her car, loaned her money, tried to be good to her, and say to the police that they are dope dealers is shocking to me.

To hire a Private Investigator who has just severed a relationship, for whatever reason, with your daughter's lawyer, a PI who has a total of mere months of experience, and not a specialized expert in searching for missing children,only to have him set out on a mission to disparage others and dig up dirt on innocent people, Mr. Kronk, for example, the hero you tried to turn into a suspect in a MURDER, the average guy who called and called the police, who thought he better do the right thing and keep trying so that in his words, "The baby could have a proper burial" is RIDICULOUS I do not have the emotional capacity to put a label on how life changing that was for him.

To launder pants that were in a vehicle you describe as smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car is......beyond wrong.

To go on television,knowing the clip would be played , over, and over again on local, state, national and even international news shows and lie about Mrs. Zenaida Gonzalez, saying Casey never cleared her, she never even saw a lineup. Mrs. Gonzales, a single mother doing physical labor for little pay trying to keep a roof over her kids heads..you are going to make it to where she has the plague as far as media attention according to employers and her little children are harassed at school over your daughter's lies that you, Cindy perpetuate. That is Evil in my book.

Not allowing LE and Tim Miller to be welcome at the funeral when they searched for months on end for your little girl, against all lies was indescribably cruel.

To send LE and FBI agents out across the country on wild goose chases, and moreover to disparage these men publicly, every chance you got is UNFORGIVABLE

Knowing your daughter is charged with murder one, and having already admitted you knew no such imaginary Zanny the Nanny, that there was no kidnapping, you market shirts, bracelets, etc that read Caylee Is Missing and open a Caylee Marie Anthony foundation for donations and never return to work, ought to be investigated, imo. You insult the true victims of missing children, you know all the ones where their mother is not being covered for by the grandparents. Is nothing sacred?

To go on television and lie and say you believe now, despite your voluminous other recorded statements, that the decomposition smell is so close to the smell of a old empty pizza box and encourage folks to try an experiment with it themselves insults your neighbor's intelligence.

You tell your brother to go to hell. He can stand up for himself. I'll leave that one alone.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando. Respect is earned. The Anthonys have spat in every good person's face that worked this case.
If you do not believe me, ask Mr. Nejame, who to this day continues to be kind to them and lift them up in prayer.

You call up Tim Miller and threaten him on a voice mail. Good grief, have you lost all decency?

To sit in a deposition across from a lady that you and your daughter have put her and her children through hell, who lost her job, has no home to live in, and insult her appearance, tell her she really hasn't been harmed she basically had nothing to lose, she just wanted publicity ( as a murderer/kidnapper...come on) is something most folks want a little prairie justice for. There is no excuse for that. I hope you aren't counting on a predominately Hispanic jury to be beguiled by Jose's charm and forget what you did to that lady. Yeah, that one ranks right up there. How dare you? We'll see if the civil jury thinks she has been harmed! We'll just see.

Hello, if they want some respect, they could start by respecting a courtroom where their daughter is being tried for MURDER ONE and not chomp on gum. It is the most arrogant, self absorbed, rude, openly defiant absence of manners I have ever seen, ever. It is unimportant, compared to the real things they have done, but to me it is symbolic of who they are, what they do. I will remember them that way, all of my life, I do not care how many times they get re baptized and announce it to the media!

I cannot even opine on my feelings of them selling photos of that murdered baby, and going on cruises with money from it. That one just levels me to the floor. There are thresholds, my brothers call them deal breakers...this one example would fit for me. I cannot reconcile this, no matter how hard I try. It is just my opinion, but in MY opinion it is , was and will be..unforgivable. That precious baby is dead. Forever. She is never going to learn to tie her shoes, ride a bike, go to her first day of school, be in the school plays, join the girl scouts, learn Sunday school songs, make her first best friend, have her first crush, play sports, dream of her future, go to the prom, fall in love, have her wedding day, have a child of her own, never. Her life is gone. You wont have those wonderful moments to photograph.Keep your memories close to you. Guard your pictures. Treasure them. Don't sell them and take a cruise. It is disgraceful. Just the thought of all that she'll miss has the tears streaming down my cheeks.

If the jury should find that the mother of that adorable little child put duct tape over her little mouth and nose so that she would struggle for every breath and die, then to be thrown in the woods like trash, and that her mother left her there for the animals and Hurricane Faye to move her about, having hot body contests, partying it up all the while .... their daughter is going to find out what being disrespected is, behind bars.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando! Who could endorse this behavior....not any of the good people I know. Can I get a witness?!!! Poor Caylee, she never had a chance in that family. It is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to Great Grandma Shirley and dear sweet Great Grampa who hummed You Are My Sunshine ever so softly to Caylee. As for Casey all I can say is may God have mercy on your soul for what you did to this baby, and may you find forgiveness from him. One day. :furious:

For Caylee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzOErCuQlo

God bless LE, TES, and all of you who prayed. God bless you all!"

As for the protesters of course mom and pop fanned the fire by staying out front arguing. Police came to their home each and every time they were called, including over something as silly as gas cans.

I hope this helps Seagull. I could give you many, many examples but I am tired. I hope this helps for now.

:clap: This has to be the most truthful, comprehensive post I've ever read on this entire board! :clap:

You should be proud of yourself, TWA. Take a bow!

:clap: This has to be the most truthful, comprehensive post I've ever read on this entire board! :clap:

You should be proud of yourself, TWA. Take a bow!
Agreed! TWA, you really hit the target with this post. Frank and honest, yet civilized. You really addressed the core issues as to why the public feels so disgusted and angry with the behavior of the Anthony's. :clap:

Do you have any idea how many of Casey's friends were in various offices at the OCSD being interviewed by LE nearly immediately?

Would it surprise you to learn who refused to take one? It was, Lee, mom and pop!!!

Do you know that every number, every address she took them to, her imaginary office, at her imaginary job also turned out to be lies.

Cindy did several things to stand in the way of LE efforts, right off the top of my head, she gave the wrong hairbrush to them, she said she should have given them the dog's toothbrush. That , lying to a Federal Officer is a felony, even if it is lying by omission. Yuri asked Casey for the JC Penny statement, she did not hand it over. She gave the police a wrong date for the last time she saw Caylee, etc., etc.

LE interviewed nearly all of Casey's recent friends, some of them two times or more. Tony, Ricardo, Amy and Jesse offered up their phones, in Ricardo's case at least his computer too. In Tony's case his phone was even tapped. LE went over their phone records and pings.
So you know who was trying to evade LE searching their phones and phone records, and who bought bat phones? Lee, mom, pop, likely Casey and Baez too.

Cindy absolutely did accuse others. She absolutely has said it was all a set up. These matters remind me of something I wrote awhile back when someone asked us why aren't the Anthony's respected.
Here it is:

"Someone was asking, how can the Anthony's win. They are not respected.., what are they to do?
Oh my, reasons why the Anthonys are not respected...do you want one to one hundred or just the Reader's Digest Version?

Making up wholly unsubstantiated allegations about a young man that was such a good kid, he was going to marry your promiscuous, ungrateful daughter and adopt her baby to devote his life to raising as his own, to try to say he is responsible for the baby's disappearance is VILE

To invite a non profit organization, of all volunteers to come to your aid, have them arrive on their own dime, treat them like trash and send them out of your home is HATEFUL, and just plain DUMB.

To take some young people your daughter had used and stole from and lied to, that helped her with her car, loaned her money, tried to be good to her, and say to the police that they are dope dealers is shocking to me.

To hire a Private Investigator who has just severed a relationship, for whatever reason, with your daughter's lawyer, a PI who has a total of mere months of experience, and not a specialized expert in searching for missing children,only to have him set out on a mission to disparage others and dig up dirt on innocent people, Mr. Kronk, for example, the hero you tried to turn into a suspect in a MURDER, the average guy who called and called the police, who thought he better do the right thing and keep trying so that in his words, "The baby could have a proper burial" is RIDICULOUS I do not have the emotional capacity to put a label on how life changing that was for him.

To launder pants that were in a vehicle you describe as smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car is......beyond wrong.

To go on television,knowing the clip would be played , over, and over again on local, state, national and even international news shows and lie about Mrs. Zenaida Gonzalez, saying Casey never cleared her, she never even saw a lineup. Mrs. Gonzales, a single mother doing physical labor for little pay trying to keep a roof over her kids heads..you are going to make it to where she has the plague as far as media attention according to employers and her little children are harassed at school over your daughter's lies that you, Cindy perpetuate. That is Evil in my book.

Not allowing LE and Tim Miller to be welcome at the funeral when they searched for months on end for your little girl, against all lies was indescribably cruel.

To send LE and FBI agents out across the country on wild goose chases, and moreover to disparage these men publicly, every chance you got is UNFORGIVABLE

Knowing your daughter is charged with murder one, and having already admitted you knew no such imaginary Zanny the Nanny, that there was no kidnapping, you market shirts, bracelets, etc that read Caylee Is Missing and open a Caylee Marie Anthony foundation for donations and never return to work, ought to be investigated, imo. You insult the true victims of missing children, you know all the ones where their mother is not being covered for by the grandparents. Is nothing sacred?

To go on television and lie and say you believe now, despite your voluminous other recorded statements, that the decomposition smell is so close to the smell of a old empty pizza box and encourage folks to try an experiment with it themselves insults your neighbor's intelligence.

You tell your brother to go to hell. He can stand up for himself. I'll leave that one alone.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando. Respect is earned. The Anthonys have spat in every good person's face that worked this case.
If you do not believe me, ask Mr. Nejame, who to this day continues to be kind to them and lift them up in prayer.

You call up Tim Miller and threaten him on a voice mail. Good grief, have you lost all decency?

To sit in a deposition across from a lady that you and your daughter have put her and her children through hell, who lost her job, has no home to live in, and insult her appearance, tell her she really hasn't been harmed she basically had nothing to lose, she just wanted publicity ( as a murderer/kidnapper...come on) is something most folks want a little prairie justice for. There is no excuse for that. I hope you aren't counting on a predominately Hispanic jury to be beguiled by Jose's charm and forget what you did to that lady. Yeah, that one ranks right up there. How dare you? We'll see if the civil jury thinks she has been harmed! We'll just see.

Hello, if they want some respect, they could start by respecting a courtroom where their daughter is being tried for MURDER ONE and not chomp on gum. It is the most arrogant, self absorbed, rude, openly defiant absence of manners I have ever seen, ever. It is unimportant, compared to the real things they have done, but to me it is symbolic of who they are, what they do. I will remember them that way, all of my life, I do not care how many times they get re baptized and announce it to the media!

I cannot even opine on my feelings of them selling photos of that murdered baby, and going on cruises with money from it. That one just levels me to the floor. There are thresholds, my brothers call them deal breakers...this one example would fit for me. I cannot reconcile this, no matter how hard I try. It is just my opinion, but in MY opinion it is , was and will be..unforgivable. That precious baby is dead. Forever. She is never going to learn to tie her shoes, ride a bike, go to her first day of school, be in the school plays, join the girl scouts, learn Sunday school songs, make her first best friend, have her first crush, play sports, dream of her future, go to the prom, fall in love, have her wedding day, have a child of her own, never. Her life is gone. You wont have those wonderful moments to photograph.Keep your memories close to you. Guard your pictures. Treasure them. Don't sell them and take a cruise. It is disgraceful. Just the thought of all that she'll miss has the tears streaming down my cheeks.

If the jury should find that the mother of that adorable little child put duct tape over her little mouth and nose so that she would struggle for every breath and die, then to be thrown in the woods like trash, and that her mother left her there for the animals and Hurricane Faye to move her about, having hot body contests, partying it up all the while .... their daughter is going to find out what being disrespected is, behind bars.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando! Who could endorse this behavior....not any of the good people I know. Can I get a witness?!!! Poor Caylee, she never had a chance in that family. It is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to Great Grandma Shirley and dear sweet Great Grampa who hummed You Are My Sunshine ever so softly to Caylee. As for Casey all I can say is may God have mercy on your soul for what you did to this baby, and may you find forgiveness from him. One day. :furious:

As for the protesters of course mom and pop fanned the fire by staying out front arguing. Police came to their home each and every time they were called, including over something as silly as gas cans.

I hope this helps Seagull. I could give you many, many examples but I am tired. I hope this helps for now.

SEND this to Cindy every day.
Flood her mailbox, inbox, flowerbox, and any other box you can find. Place it on her windshield daily. Or on a billboard.

No, no, no!! :tsktsk:

Agreed! Don't want TWA to come under fire! Or give them any excuses...:furious:

How about flooding the blogs with it??? We know what avid readers they all are...maybe she can open up some eyes in the process..JMHO

BTW, TWA :clap: :clap: :clap:

Justice for Caylee

Here it is:

All I can say is WOW.

That needs to be read to Spindy while shes on the air/tv...WORLDWIDE...
Id like to see what she thinks...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH The World According
:dance:

Clicking thanks is not enough, TWA!!! What a great summation of evil upon evil. You have such a thorough message that I wish every person in the media could read it and remember. No, I am not sending it to anyone, but I will remember it!

Thanks, you rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4hZKXHfgk&feature=related
This link tells of three visits. Or as the attorney states, "at least two other times" after Nov. 15th.
I may have a remedial math problem, or was just so tuned into the Nov. 14 th phone call that I added wrong, but still looking.

Went back and listened to this. They definitely say that DC went back at least two more times without Hoover. So, that is four that we know of, at least four...

ALSO and this is O/T-the video where Kathi Belich talks to DC and he tells her he was speaking to his sick daughter is no longer viewable.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

Thank you everybody. I am proud to be one of "You guys"!!!

For Lancelot, I will try to find a video of Dom saying that he was talking to his daughter. You have an amazing memory!!!
In his interview with LR, he details for them that he was talking to two people while in those woods, one was Ginette Lucas and one was his daughter.

www.myfoxorlando.com

once you are on the Fox site, in the search box, enter
Feb 20, 2009 ... Audio of Dominic Casey interview released
/.../022009_Audio_Dominic_Casey[/url] - Cached

Thank you everybody. I am proud to be one of "You guys"!!!

For Lancelot, I will try to find a video of Dom saying that he was talking to his daughter. You have an amazing memory!!!
In his interview with LR, he details for them that he was talking to two people while in those woods, one was Ginette Lucas and one was his daughter.

www.myfoxorlando.com

once you are on the Fox site, in the search box, enter
Feb 20, 2009 ... Audio of Dominic Casey interview released
/.../022009_Audio_Dominic_Casey[/url] - Cached
Linky http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/022009_Audio_Dominic_Casey

Here it is:

WAT ~ I must say this is one of the most emotional, professional posts I have ever read throughout this entire case. Thank you!

God Bless "You"
:clap:

Police, IIRC, will tell the families a little more than the public but not everything they have. They want to be sure that nobody accidentally wrecks the case for them. I can't remember any parent that a real problem with that.

CA wanted all of the info so her "psychics" could cook up a story to work with the facts. It actually would have been funny to see what they could've done. Something about Domino's delivering a pizza to a squirrel who got hit by KC's car while crossing street making squirrel and pizza stick to the underside of the car creating an horrendous smell that was like a "Dead body in the damn car". :loser:

Dollars to donuts JB brings up the ignored leads during court.
This post need a photo to illustrate it:
squirrelseatingpizza375x281.jpg

She really demands to control every aspect of what people do. Either what she "knew" was simply wrong, or she didn't want a body being found because it would implicate Casey. Very suspicious to say the least.

I've felt for a long time that Cindy didn't want Caylee found because a dead body would implicate Casey.

I also think the whole idea behind having DC searching the wooded area near the school on Suburban is because Cindy had somehow learned, and not throught psychics, that Casey left Caylee's remains nearby in that general area. I think the goal was to find Caylee's body and permanently dispose of it. No body would make the prosecution's case more difficult to prove.

If DC did find Caylee's remains on November 15 - 16 as Ginette stated, I think he was ill equipped to deal with it. He must have expected to find a whole body, completely intact and clothed and easily identifiable. If he did find Caylee's remains, which by then were just scatter bones over a large area, the job of permanently disposing of Caylee would be a huge task. We all saw how long it took a whole team of forensic specialists to find each and every bone and catalog all the evidence.

TY! I had to go back and check to see if this was the same slip we had discussed before, but that one was made in October, this one in Sept. Yep! She KNEW. George KNEW. Lee KNEW.
And I still recall, though can't find it now, an article I thought was on Greta's site that said "Grandfather Walks Away To Cool Down." And this had him walking away from protesters on Hopespring towards Suburban. LAter on someone said they remembered this too and that Lee had to drive down and around the corner to retrieve him.
I have been searching for this article for months now. I know I read it. I just can't find it now. Grrrrr :banghead:

That whole incident with George walking away from the house happened on the day that Casey was bonded out of jail by LP - the first time she was bonded out, in August of 2008.

Here's what happened according to George's friend who was visiting from Ohio and who was in the house at that time. Within a few hours of Casey getting home, George was getting antsy for some information from Casey. He evidently went into her room and demanded to know what happened to Caylee. He was angry and close to getting physical with her. Cindy and the friend visiting from Ohio had to go in and physically pull George out of Casey's room. But not before Casey told dear old dad to stop acting like a cop and act like a father. She demanded that George leave the house.

George did leave........at that time the local Fox affiliate had a web cab on the Anthony home 24 hours a day. George was seen walking briskly down the driveway and if I remember correctly responded to a reporter with, "I need some fresh air so I'm taking a walk." About 10 - 15 minutes later, Lee came out and got in his car and left, coming back a short time later with George.

But LE was right, the child was dead from approximately the time she was last seen according to the ME. And the only people with vision difficulties are the A's, specifically CA. She also does not listen well. LE goes where the evidence leads them....standard operating procedures. Cindy has no idea how well LE has investigated because they do not have to tell her. But she will soon find out when they go to court and will probably have to eat her words. And we all know Caylee was not in anyone's apartment she was dumped off in a swamp so her mom would not be late for movie night. Plus don't you have to have probable cause the check out someone else's home and that requires a search warrant? Now if Mom had told police the truth we would not be talking about this case now.

jmo

In their investigation LE does not share details of who's been investigated, how they've been investigated, and what was the result of the investigation, with the public nor with the Anthony family. This is not how LE works. I think Cindy would be surprised at how much each and every one of Casey's friends were investigated. Each one of them have been cleared.

Cindy CHOSE to make LE an adversary early on, not because she thought LE wasn't doing a thorough investigation, but because LE wasn't doing what she wanted them to do........find someone else that could be blamed and stay away from investigating Casey.

Cindy did everything she could do to block the investigation and throw road blocks into finding Caylee.

Here it is:

Tell it, girl! :clap: :clap:

I disagree with one thing in the well written post. Caylee never really had a proper funeral. The thing they had was not a funeral. It was sort of a remembrance mostly about Casey and George's singing and dancing abilities.

If CA blames us, then we are in good company, because she also blames:

The detectives on the case
The FBI
Judge Strickland
TES/Tim Miller
JG & RG
John Morgan
Bloggers/posters that write because they care (WS'ers, too)
Jeff Ashton....even KC's high school teachers are lying under the bus somewhere...

She has even blamed this on Caylee, suggesting that Caylee may have wandered into the pool, the whole ladder story, etc....Caylee did not move that ladder to the pool, Caylee did not put duct tape on herself, Caylee did not fail to call 911 if there was an accident, Caylee did not put pen to paper and write Diary of Days.
The responsibility, accident, murder or otherwise, falls squarely on Casey Anthony. No one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998