Cindy is still looking for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the picture of the child, I can't even begin to imagine how anyone (even Cindy) could think this child bears any resemblance to Caylee.

Crazy! Just plain crazy!!! :banghead:

crazy_like_a_fox.gif
Cindy never gives up!! I think this is her Hail Mary pass!!

In seeing these new docs...I'm not convinced that CA really thinks Caylee is still alive....but more that she is still hot on the trail to provide alternate theories, etc. for their SODDI defense and poke holes in the "beyond a reasonable doubt" burden the State has.

I guess she doesn't know you can't just throw stuff out there in the court room.

Oh FPS, she's still looking for Zanny too.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this.

She cremated a child's remains and had a memorial service.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this.

She cremated a child's remains and had a memorial service.

It does boggle the mind. But if we keep in mind what we know of CA and her antics, she is either:

1) Going to claim conspiracy and frame up all the way to the FBI's DNA profiling.

2) She is deliberately trying to appear mentally unfit. To either avoid being on the stand or to help KC w/ a not of sound mind case.

I know it sounds crazy, but these people drive me to it---thinking this could be possible. Who does this sort of thing?

Yes, I myself am curious about the child that was cremated in place of Caylee.
Isn't CA wondering about that too?

I don't get this either.

Unless she's realized throwing everyone she has under the bus hasn't worked so she's circling back to "We're searching for a LIVE Caylee".

I have the feeling we're going to hear about "Caylee sightings" for years from them. Nothing from this group surprises me anymore.

Yes, I myself am curious about the child that was cremated in place of Caylee.
Isn't CA wondering about that too?

Or how about the dead body GA claimed was in the trunk, but not Caylees

These people sure do have a lot of random dead bodies available

Does anyone know what this is about? Did a reporter misread a date or something? Does anyone know where in the documents Cindy makes this request? Very sad and strange if she did.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ew-documents-reveal-cindys-strange-quest.html

(snip)
Strangest tidbit from the documents released today in the Casey Anthony case?
"Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.
Think about that one. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter -- and Cindy's granddaughter -- toddler Caylee Anthony. The child's remains were found in December, and the family had a memorial service in February.

What a strange twist to this story. I cannot imagine what Cindy is thinking. Does she not believe the DNA report from the remains? Why would she even think this is possible?

What a strange twist to this story. I cannot imagine what Cindy is thinking. Does she not believe the DNA report from the remains? Why would she even think this is possible?

Oh, you know, it's that crazy old "junk science" they use these days . . .

Surely BC can see that CA is in need of some serious help can't he?

The "older Caylee" photo.....this girl has hands of an adult, at least a small adult. To my eye, either the photo has been altered, with body parts resized, or the person in the photo has a physical condition that makes her proportions look off.

It is not beneath this bunch to have monkeyed w/ a photo.

Remember that forensics and DNA is just junk science per CA. She did not see Caylee deceased with her own eyes, so dis-believes and hopes.

Remember that forensics and DNA is just junk science per CA. She did not see Caylee deceased with her own eyes, so dis-believes and hopes.

That means she is wearing someone else's cremains around her neck?
I think George should know his wife has completely lost touch with reality..

From looking at the emails I got a completely different impression. CA found the pic on the website in PR (was there a ZG involved as a name?) and got all hot under the collar, as if somebody named ZG in PR couldn't have posted a pic of her own daughter or family member without even knowing about this case. To me, it sounded like she immediately suspected evil intentions and wanted it yanked off, as she took it as a personal affront to her sensibilities as she knew Caylee was dead, the same way GA reacted to the word "remains" in his Morgan depo. They think of her as some kind of proprietary brand and are supremely irritated at "knock-offs". Woe to anyone living nearby who has a little girl who looks like her - CA would probably insist she be kept indoors so as not to remind her of reality.

If she did think Caylee were alive, she certainly spent NO time or effort in searching for her. About 9 out of 10 emails were Cindy trying to dig up dirt on people and rely on any tenuous relationship to anything in the case. Truly bizarre. I had to take a time out after reading her comment wondering if maybe RG took Caylee to do a blood test on her, and found out she wasn't 'nephilim'. Seriously, I just can't get past those emails. The victim list seems to get larger every doc dump.

Oh good god. She sent the info about an older Caylee to BC. Then DC finds some pic of a good looking girl dressed in a flag and wants Casey to ID it as ZG. These people are all nuts!

The madness starts of pdf page 28.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

Cindy is an idiot. If you go the myspace page www.myspace.com/zeny7 (which is the link Cindy provided in that email to Brad Conway) that has that "older Caylee" photo you will see that the last login date is Feb 22, 2009. Cindy sent Brad that email in July of 2009 & makes it sound like that pic was a year old. The picture could have been taken before Feb. I really don't think Caylee would have changed that much with it not even being a year anyway. Not to mention that "older caylee" pic that little girl is is darker skinned & looks much older. I mean its only been a year and 3 months since Caylee was last seen alive. She wouldn't have looked that much older IMO.

Here's another one! Cindy received an email in May 2009 of a Yahoo map saying "This is where Caylee is. She's being held in Bungalow 19." She forwarded it to Dominic asking him to check it out. I am so torn between thinking they are all completely delusional looking for an alive Caylee or thinking it's all act for Casey's trial. Regardless of why they're doing it, I find it completely bizarre.

It's on handwritten page #8040.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/1-8001-8100redacted.pdf

Here's another one! Cindy received an email in May 2009 of a Yahoo map saying "This is where Caylee is. She's being held in Bungalow 19." She forwarded it to Dominic asking him to check it out. I am so torn between thinking they are all completely delusional looking for an alive Caylee or thinking it's all act for Casey's trial. Regardless of why they're doing it, I find it completely bizarre.

It's on handwritten page #8040.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/1-8001-8100redacted.pdf

I LOL at that one. Thanks for posting it for a refresher. Bungalow 19! Sounds like another great title for a B movie.

She's being held in Bungalow 19. Well, then get on over to Bungalow 19, you flatfoot! Cripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021