Cindy spoke of "Zanny" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

CINDY KNEW CASEY HAD NO JOB! SHE ALSO KNEW AND STILL KNOWS THERE WAS THEREFORE NO ZANNY !!!!

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

CINDY KNEW CASEY HAD NO JOB! SHE ALSO KNEW AND STILL KNOWS THERE WAS THEREFORE NO ZANNY !!!!

Good point and :Welcome-12-june:

Thank goodness Cindy left us this little tidbit. Reading this makes me also think of JG's interview with LE when he says that Cindy, at a time when KC and JG were still together (it was earlier than the above comment) decided to
slam KC in front of him, telling him what a loser KC was, how she didn't work,
had no future, etc.

Pretty scarey to me.

That little journal entry will come back to bite Cindy in the butt big time and I for one, can't wait!! :D

Me neither marla. The sooner the better IMO.

Hello WS :)

August 1st, 2008
Cindy Anthony Interview with LE

LE: Did you ever meet Raquel?

CA: No

LE: Did you ever meet Juliette?

CA: No, and I never met Zanny.

LE: Well, we know that.

...js...

More from Cindy's August 1, 2008 Interview with LE

Cindy's theory regarding "Zanny."

LE: So when Jeff and Zanny broke up she still watched both Jeff and Casey's...
CA: Yeah, they remained friends and Zanny started dating someone else from what she said, and that Zanny became Caylee's main, primary babysitter, from what Casey said, probably from October, probably right around Caylee's first birthday. (8/09/06) into present time, you know what I'm saying so this person wasn't made up just a month ago or whatever. But what I'm thinking, I think Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning but I think Zanny is now whoever is watching Caylee, in my mind...
LE: Transferred the responsibility...
CA: Yes, so I think she refers to, I believe...
LE: You, you think we are spinning our wheels looking for a zanny?
(end)

Cindy says that Zanny was the nanny "into the present time" and then in the next statement says "Zanny is now whoever is watching Caylee." :waitasec:
I think this shows even Cindy realized there was no "zanny the nanny", no actual "zenaida", except in the "beginning." Cindy feels as though "zanny" is a catch-all name for whoever is watching Caylee "now."

IMO, The reason Cindy contradicts herself here is because in the answering of LE's questions she exposed the "zanny" lie to herself(even)and then her mind began working on how she could still fit in that Casey was not lying.

...JS...

CA knew there was no sitter, it was simply easier to perpetuate the LIE
to family and co workers than to tell them the truth

CA is not very smart

:cool:

I think Cindy mistakenly TRUSTED her daughter. As long as Zanny had HER contact info, I'm sure she thought everything was fine.

She probably did call the number and it probably didnt connect as it was made up. So she probably put it back in the address book and pretended she had forgot about it.
That dovetails with Casey's explanation that the imagi-nanny's phone service was turned off after the imagi-nanny failed to return Caylee. (Apparently Caylee was allowed to call Casey on July 15 from some other phone.) So of course that old phone number wouldn't work any more.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

Total hogwash. Absolutely ridiculous. My daughter has been seeing the same sitter since she was 7 months old. When she was Caylee's age, ya darn tootin' she could tell you everything about her day at Ms. "Amy's" (just using a fake name as example.) Ms. Amy has children, as well, and one very close to my daughter's age and they have a love/hate relationship. If Ms. Amy's daughter didn't always share, my daughter would tell on her to me. Every time I picked my daughter up, she'd tell about her day..and if she didn't? I'd of course ask.

Oh yeah, Ms. Amy's phone number is programmed into my phone as well as both of my parents. Maybe it isn't totally common for everyone to have their children's sitter's information available to their own parents, but seeing as how I live with my parents - like KC lived with hers - it'd be pretty darn unusual for them to not have that info! Especially since sometimes I'd work the night shift and would have to leave here at 4pm so I'd rely on my parents to pick my child up from Ms. Amy's.

Absolute insanity that CA would try to convince anyone with half a brain - much less LE - that Caylee knew of a puppy but wouldn't ever mention the sitter. (Ms. Zanny put me in time out today and I don't like her anymore!, for example) Way to go, CA - you manager to undermine your granddaughter's intelligence, law enforcement's intelligence, as well as your OWN all in one swift step. Kids tell EVERYTHING - everything! Especially at Caylee's age. That could have possibly even contributed to her demise, IMO. There's no way she was visiting anyone - especially a nanny - regularly and not speaking about her and for CA to suggest that is ludicrous. JMO

I must say I agree.
Not one day has ever passed that I didn't asked my granddaughters how their day went. They went to day-care at Caylee's age too. I personally knew who she was (Miss D), had her phone # and went to her home to drop off or pick up the girls many times (even once she had moved to a new home) when my daughter couldn't. Miss D also had all my info as well. My granddaughters knew her name, the dogs name and had a special playmate (MM) as well. They always told me what they had done that day and would tell me what Miss D had planned for the next day or the next week. They loved MM and always spoke of her.
Cindy's hogwash about Caylee needing love and such when she got home. The first thing that comes to my mind when she says that is: Do you mean to tell me that Caylee was being at the least neglected durning the day and you did nothing about it? I can assure you there has never been a shortage of loving time, playing time and relaxing time at my home with my grandchildren even to this day and they are 11 and 9.
My grandson who is 2 years and 4 months also loves coming to my house. He has my full attention for the time he is here. His life is a lot different then it was for his halfsisters above as my daughter is now a stay at home mom.
My grandchildren are my blessings from God and they are very cherished as Caylee should have been.

I am just flubbergasted. CA claimed she never met zannie, yet she knows all of the history down to the nitty gritty of intimate relationships of people she doesnt know. And especially during the time period when she is "looking" for Caylee. She spits them out as gospel truths. :banghead:: And not one tear shed for Caylee while telling them. Barely inhales between sentences.

Lies, all lies. :banghead: Don't forget about the depos she did for the civil trial. Sheezie Louisie, the stories she and ICA can weave from thin air and not miss a beat.

There was never a zanny the nanny (JMO..lol) I bring proof:

2008 GEORGE ANTHONY VIDEO TAPED FBI INTERROGATION:

GRACE: Hours and hours of FBI interrogation of grandparents Cindy and George Anthony. Today they say that they were ambushed.

Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Tonight, the desperate search for a beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ANTHONY: As far as other moneys that my daughter was taking, she took a small quarter coin collection that I had. And I know she has been taking money from my granddaughter`s bank because I`m always dropping a buck, 5 bucks, quarters. You know, one day you go in there and that bank is heavy. And it`s a good-size piggy bank. And you know you put money in there. You know it. There`s nothing.

She`s taken money from my wife`s purse…

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. You started to…

GEORGE ANTHONY: Twenty dollars, forty dollars, maybe more than that at a time.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You started to use the word there that you hesitated in — you started to say — you stopped.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Steal.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Is that how you feel about it or is that how your wife feels about it?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Is there any doubt in your mind that`s what she was doing?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No because we have all the information that she`s done it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Three deposit slips that she had — she had forged a deposit slip for $4,400.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: With your mother`s name — with her mother`s name on it?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, with our account.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever hear Caylee talk about Zanny?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No. No. Because, as a matter of fact, we didn`t even bring up Zanny`s name. Our granddaughter is a pretty bright little girl. No, she never…UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She never said Zanny?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Never talked about her nanny?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No, never said anything in those
regards whatsoever.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What do you think is the more likely scenario? Do you think it`s more likely that — as she says, Zanny knocked her to the ground and took Caylee? Or do you think it`s more likely that the — and I understand completely. I`m asking for a gut reaction. I`m not asking because you know anything, but…
GEORGE ANTHONY: All right.

There was never a zanny the nanny (JMO..lol) I bring proof:

2008 GEORGE ANTHONY VIDEO TAPED FBI INTERROGATION:

GRACE: Hours and hours of FBI interrogation of grandparents Cindy and George Anthony. Today they say that they were ambushed.

Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Tonight, the desperate search for a beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ANTHONY: As far as other moneys that my daughter was taking, she took a small quarter coin collection that I had. And I know she has been taking money from my granddaughter`s bank because I`m always dropping a buck, 5 bucks, quarters. You know, one day you go in there and that bank is heavy. And it`s a good-size piggy bank. And you know you put money in there. You know it. There`s nothing.

She`s taken money from my wife`s purse…

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. You started to…

GEORGE ANTHONY: Twenty dollars, forty dollars, maybe more than that at a time.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You started to use the word there that you hesitated in — you started to say — you stopped.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Steal.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Is that how you feel about it or is that how your wife feels about it?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Is there any doubt in your mind that`s what she was doing?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No because we have all the information that she`s done it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Three deposit slips that she had — she had forged a deposit slip for $4,400.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: With your mother`s name — with her mother`s name on it?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, with our account.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever hear Caylee talk about Zanny?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No. No. Because, as a matter of fact, we didn`t even bring up Zanny`s name. Our granddaughter is a pretty bright little girl. No, she never…UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She never said Zanny?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Never talked about her nanny?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No, never said anything in those
regards whatsoever.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What do you think is the more likely scenario? Do you think it`s more likely that — as she says, Zanny knocked her to the ground and took Caylee? Or do you think it`s more likely that the — and I understand completely. I`m asking for a gut reaction. I`m not asking because you know anything, but…
GEORGE ANTHONY: All right.

This answer is just such a red flag for me. Why in the world would they not bring up Zanny's name to Caylee?

I can't find the exact interview, but didn't George say that Caylee could talk and had names for him, Cindy, Lee, Jesse, etc? Wouldn't she have a name for a nanny? I'm even thinking nanny would be easy for her to say... all MOO

I think if we lined up all the lies in this case they would reach to LA and back. It is hard to believe that anyone could tell the amount of whoppers KC has and Cindy says she believes there is a Nanny, a Jeff Hopkins and all those assorted friends and family out there that no one can find. So why was Cindy not looking for these people instead of trying to dig up dirt on RK???? No composite drawing of Zanny but numerous emails between DC and CA about SODDI. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam