Cindy's BoA Checking Account

My guess is y'all are entirely correct and those ones that appear to have been written by ICA were taken without CAs knowledge.... however- let me just throw out there that a number of my friends back in high school, their parents would ask them to "stop at Target and pick up this that and the other thing" and would actually allow them to forge the check. One of my friends in particular had an entire checkbook of her mother's and was constantly using it, but only because her mother asked her to.

Perhaps, and only perhaps, the majority of these were written with CA's permission?

How was KC allowed to write out checks without ID? I'm always asked for a driver's license when I write a check.

Maybe the $621 monthly payment is the equity loan CA had to get on the house to cover what her 401K couldn't cover to pay GA online gambling debts and the credit cards he ran up, it seems to me the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

IIRC, those debt payments were being garnished from her paycheck, so I don't think they'd show up on a bank statement if her employer was taking the deduction out before her deposit hit the bank. Unless the payment was an autodeduct from her account, but I don't think that's the way garnishments work. ???

:bump:
for anyone who is interested in reading this thread again in regards to Casey's "ahem" source of income.

I love these old sleuthing threads!

Thanks for the bump, Intermezzo. :)

I love these old sleuthing threads!

Thanks for the bump, Intermezzo. :)

This is one of my faves...it shows just how out of control Casey was and her illegal activity regarding Cindy's bank account and how SUPPORTIVE Cindy was until she found some tough love and closed her bank account.

This is one of my faves...it shows just how out of control Casey was and her illegal activity regarding Cindy's bank account and how SUPPORTIVE Cindy was until she found some tough love and closed her bank account.

Yes. And I wish just one person would have this info in hand and confront CA about it. With all of the times that she said KC only stole a little! This thread shows it was NOT a little! JMO.

It's to keep everyone loving her. If she cuts 'em off they may leave her (which is exactly what seems to have happened here). I realize it doesn't sound logical to logical people.. but people who are (professional) victims have lots of power. Their victim status allows them to hold "loved ones" hostage through emotional manipulation, guilt trips and blame games. When a child (or weak adult... like George for example) is involved it often leads to learned helplessness for the real victim (the less powerful person) which keeps them needing the more powerful person (the professional victim).

http://www.unfetteredmind.com/articles/helplessness.php link to info on learned helplesness.
"Initially, a system develops for a specific purpose. But as a system evolves, it increasingly tends to organize around beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos that serve the continuation of the system. Awareness of the original purpose fades and the system starts to function automatically. It calcifies. The beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos shift in subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways, to ensure continuation. And those beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos are trained into the people that comprise the system...."

Cindy lives for her family.. she said so herself (we even read where she told her mother she'd kill herself if not for Caylee) so who would Cindy be if suddenly they got strong, got minds of their own.. were able to make their own way in life and moved on toward their own futures and didn't need her anymore? She keeps them needing her so she doesn't ever have to find out. Her victimhood is all she's got. None of this about her love for her family it's about Cindy taking care of Cindy.. keeping what she wants, who she wants, where she wants 'em. This story isn't about a loving mother/grandmother who has unconditional love for her family and wants nothing but the best for them, this story is about an empty, angry, lonely scared woman who has no idea who she is so she has formed her identity around her "family"- she isn't afraid of losing them she is afraid of losing herself. There is nothing selfless or loving about this woman.. she is sick and has created more sickness all around her under the guise of loving mother/grandmother/wife.
jmo

This quote is a year old and you were so right about CA. Hit the nail right on the head after watching her on Dr. Phil's show. Kudos to you. jmo

That 2nd account is strange. I'm thinking that Casey actually opened this 2nd Cindy account. I can't prove it so it's just MOO.

The first account has deposits from Gentiva and bills that Cindy is paying.

The 2nd account has lots of online transactions, pays Casey's cell phone bills, gets hit with NSF charges a lot, a lot of ATM charges. I can't think of any reason Cindy would open a second account just to shop at Sams and pay KC's cell phone bills.

There's a deposit on the second account on 5/6/08 for $3590.85 called a Counter Transaction. Could this be the $4000 deposit George was talking about in one LE interview that KC somehow stole or faked (I don't remember the story) and KC told him she was robbed or mugged or something? Does anyone remember this?

good find.

Thank you, Beach.

I've been following this since the very beginning.

First I thought it was a real accident.

Then I thought it was an accident of stupidity so she could party.

After that I thought it was because of displaced demented rage against Cindy.

If this motive was because of her gravy train being cut-off - then my head really is going to explode.

omg. All the pieces and dates are falling into place. This IS more cold blooded than even I could have imagined.

If the SA can bring in finances in as a motive (vs being a "young mother") she is soooooo dead.

too bad the SA did not or could not bring these financials in during trial and tie it in to the computer searches.

too bad the SA did not or could not bring these financials in during trial and tie it in to the computer searches.

It totally amazes me how much information I have forgotten in this case.
This is some of the evidence I didn't read until you gave me the link. Thanks.... All I can say is WOW...

Can you imagine the Pinellas 12 coming to WS and reading some of the threads :no: :puke:

Cindy kept KC under her thumb (if you can call it that) by letting her steal from her. KC was writing checks to KMART practically every day. Just that alone would make anyone sit up and take notice that their daughter was NOT working because she was at KMART every day. She let her steal thousands and thousands from her - January and February 2008 - it was over 1,000; thereafter we see phone bills and checks amounting to 300 and up. Cindy also puts money in her own banking account to cover the missing money.

In April of 2008, Cindy cuts off the bank account; some four days later, there are seaches for chloroform and other "things".

KC was obviously desperate and furious and started thinking about getting rid of Caylee at that time. IMO.

Cindy lies to Dr. Phil when she says she did not know that CK was not working. She knew she would go to Universal and most likely not find her there but she wanted to catch KC and she did and then wrote the famous note. Cindy went to Universal because it was the only place she "knew" that KC said she was at. So she went there. And of course KC was not there. That was no surprise to Cindy - although she says it was. Cindy called Ryan that day and she told him to stay away from KC because she is a sociopath. I guess Dr. Phil could have askeda bout that, but Cindy would say Ryan is lying.

I really wish the Prosecution had been able to bring in Cindy's myspace post. I was shocked it was not allowed in. After the Myspace, the stolen checks should have been brought in to prove 1) she was stealing a lot 2) she had no job and FCA shopped all day every day

I thought the stealing was extremely important because Casey said she would cheat lie and STEAL to find her daughter. I will never understand why it wasn't brought in since Casey made it part of the case.

Also the guy that Cindy told Casey was a sociopath was extremely important info for a jury to hear.

The jury walked away with a completely different opinion of FCA not even remotely close to the real FCA.

IMO

Cindy kept KC under her thumb (if you can call it that) by letting her steal from her. KC was writing checks to KMART practically every day. Just that alone would make anyone sit up and take notice that their daughter was NOT working because she was at KMART every day. She let her steal thousands and thousands from her - January and February 2008 - it was over 1,000; thereafter we see phone bills and checks amounting to 300 and up. Cindy also puts money in her own banking account to cover the missing money.

In April of 2008, Cindy cuts off the bank account; some four days later, there are seaches for chloroform and other "things".

KC was obviously desperate and furious and started thinking about getting rid of Caylee at that time. IMO.
Cindy lies to Dr. Phil when she says she did not know that CK was not working. She knew she would go to Universal and most likely not find her there but she wanted to catch KC and she did and then wrote the famous note. Cindy went to Universal because it was the only place she "knew" that KC said she was at. So she went there. And of course KC was not there. That was no surprise to Cindy - although she says it was. Cindy called Ryan that day and she told him to stay away from KC because she is a sociopath. I guess Dr. Phil could have askeda bout that, but Cindy would say Ryan is lying.

Great post!.........:rocker:

It sure shows motive, at the very least a direct line of effect that CA caused from shutting down the money train. CA could have been the target also, it's very possible FCA's targets changed during this period of time. If FCA ends up back at home, GA said he would likely leave but I don't think he would be able to leave CA...alone...in the house...with FCA. Are we suppose to believe that CA is that loyal she would subject herself to becoming the next possible target? She claims to trust FCA babysitting then admits there's something wrong with her daughter. CA said she doesn't think it will ever be possible for FCA to move back home but this shows how desperate she is to have her daughter under her control. Someone up thread posted a great theory on CA's thought processes....jmo

CA should have been looking at Target and KMart and I agree, she knew she wasn't going to find FCA at Universal and knew then she wasn't working anywhere...

So...FCA description of the nanny was most likely herself...She said she went looking for the nanny and Caylee at the places she knew they had been before....:idea:

I really wish the Prosecution had been able to bring in Cindy's myspace post. I was shocked it was not allowed in. After the Myspace, the stolen checks should have been brought in to prove 1) she was stealing a lot 2) she had no job and FCA shopped all day every day

I thought the stealing was extremely important because Casey said she would cheat lie and STEAL to find her daughter. I will never understand why it wasn't brought in since Casey made it part of the case.Also the guy that Cindy told Casey was a sociopath was extremely important info for a jury to hear.

The jury walked away with a completely different opinion of FCA not even remotely close to the real FCA.

IMO

TA
Now I'm really straining my memory but I believe that CA even let the cat out of the bag when on the stand testifying... she was talking about when FCA was out on bond for the check charges. I don't remember what line of questioning it pertained to but too bad JB didn't make one of his famous blunders and open the door for JA...:banghead:

It's so sad that the prosecution couldn't introduce the real motive (imo) that casey had for murdering Caylee. It was out of spite. Pure and simple. In casey's own words to Lee on day 31 "Perhaps I AM a spiteful *****) Yup, there it is, her confession on why she murdered Caylee. Cindy shut off Casey's thieving (which by all accounts lasted for a very long while). So out of spite, Casey took away what Cindy held near and dear...It is plain and simple, and explained in Casey's Diary of days post.

It's so sad that the prosecution couldn't introduce the real motive (imo) that casey had for murdering Caylee. It was out of spite. Pure and simple. In casey's own words to Lee on day 31 "Perhaps I AM a spiteful *****) Yup, there it is, her confession on why she murdered Caylee. Cindy shut off Casey's thieving (which by all accounts lasted for a very long while). So out of spite, Casey took away what Cindy held near and dear...It is plain and simple, and explained in Casey's Diary of days post.

Couldn't agree with you more.

:seeya: sumbunny
good to see you posting.

CA should have been looking at Target and KMart and I agree, she knew she wasn't going to find FCA at Universal and knew then she wasn't working anywhere...

So...FCA description of the nanny was most likely herself...She said she went looking for the nanny and Caylee at the places she knew they had been before....:idea:

If she wanted to find her, she would have parked her car away from the house and waited at the house; KC was coming by almost daily and Cindy told Brittany who lived down the "lane" that KC was coming to the house and stealing food and money. She did not want to "rock the baby boat" so she let it go. TALK ABOUT IF ONLY I .....

In the end, the jury disliked Ashton and I bet they disliked Drane-Burdick - they ignored the almost perfect case they put on. They just did not like th eprosecution.

KC's description of the nanny was just another lie - She looked in fusion because she knew they had pictures of her in fusion. She changed her story to Blanchard Park because Melich said they found no pictures of her at Sawgrass (in reality they never checked the cameras). But KC did not know that and she fell right into their trap and changed her story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back