Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

Does anyone happen to remember the date fo GA's "WHY WHY WHY" letter to KC while she was in jail.wanted to check the dates on it.

TIA

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.
<modsnip>

Have to research this much further before coming up with an educated opinion.

Now that Cindy has gotten her daughter off the hook legally, she is going to try to get her off the hook with the public. It just wouldn't do to have your daughter be the most hated woman in America.

So if there is solid proof GA was involved why didn't it come out in trial? That makes no sense what so ever. Sounds like something to get people to buy a book they know no one would otherwise buy.

Exactly!! If what she says is true and she has proof why call a radio station promoting a book? She should be calling Linda Drane-Burdick.

IMO, it's just another addition to the money train.

I've wondered about this also. I also wonder why KC doesn't like GA very much. She made up a story about him having a heart attack and being in the hospital to Amy, IIRC. And GA said things between them would get better in one of the jail house tapes.

I'm not convinced GA molested ANYONE, but I do think there was a problem between him and KC. I tend to think he wanted to hold her accountable for her bad actions but CA interfered, which is why KC seems to like her mother better.

:dunno: It's a mystery at this time, for sure.

Do you remember when KC wrote a letter to Sheriff Kevin Beary and she asked to see her father? Well we all know that didn't happen. Then there are the jailhouse videos, where he just sits there in the beginning while CA does all the pleading and then the one I mentioned up above. I'm not convinced he molested anyone either however, I do think there is more to he and KC then what we know. If you watched the trial when he was on the stand you could see the daggers from her and when anyone ever spoke of him she would either mouth some words or shake her head. She hardly ever did that when CA was spoken of.

I think KC is going home and CA is trying to do damage control with the public. I don't see KC in Texas. I don't see her in any of the hotels in the area for security reasons. I don't see her at any of the attorney's homes, ever. I see her being slipped into her home on Hopespring and until things die down a prisoner in her own home. jmo

So... if the proof is solid and it is true and it proves that GA helped to obstruct an investigation into the whereabouts of his granddaughter, why has it not been given to the police yet? Why is GA not being arrested?

I think that if this is true, then the A's are thinking that the jury bought the accident story and if the jury bought it, then so will the rest of the world as soon as they get it all written up, polished and spit-shined with all the little details, etc. It is all just another lie. The only difference is that, in my opinion, the A's believe because the jury bought the story, so will everybody else IF they just provide enough details.

Not happening here. I don't believe it. I won't believe it unless GA is arrested for obstruction of justice, improper or misuse of a human body and what ever else they can throw at him.

Again - it is all illogical. Doesn't make sense. I also don't believe the person on that radio show is related to the family. I am of the opinion that this is a prank. Can't prove that, but the caller didn't ring true to me.

Salem

BBM - I was wondering that myself.

Do you remember when KC wrote a letter to Sheriff Kevin Beary and she asked to see her father? Well we all know that didn't happen. Then there are the jailhouse videos, where he just sits there in the beginning while CA does all the pleading and then the one I mentioned up above. I'm not convinced he molested anyone either however, I do think there is more to he and KC then what we know. If you watched the trial when he was on the stand you could see the daggers from her and when anyone ever spoke of him she would either mouth some words or shake her head. She hardly ever did that when CA was spoken of.

It's called 'divide and conquer' and is a technique that features heavily in triangulated relationships.

GA testified before the Grand Jury and KC was arrested after the indictment came down. She thinks she has a reason to send dagger looks his way. He did not follow the script. He's dead to her. No longer useful. Except for the fact that GA is the only one who probably still has a job. Once KC's book deal money comes rolling in GA will be gone. jmo

Can't they sell that house back to the bank and get the heck out of there? Do their neighbors and themselves a favor? Why are they still there even now?

Can't they sell that house back to the bank and get the heck out of there? Do their neighbors and themselves a favor? Why are they still there even now?

They over-borrowed. The house is worth less than they owe...a lot less. jmo

I think the cousin is telling the truth about the book but just because these people writing the book believe she is innocent and GA was involved doesn't mean its true. After all its coming from the Anthony family and KC who we all know they are all liars so why believe them??? George is under the bus for sure by the whole family. Even Lippman hinted all may not be well with the Anthonys tonite on one of the talk shows but he refused to give info.

I'd bet $$$$ that if ICA was found guilty she would be out there saying there is proof that ICA did it and a book is coming to explain. They would go with whatever angle was presented. This person who hasn't been involved at all now has family secrets and people who can't be named are writing a book? Please. Let's ship the whole lot of them to a swamp with duct tape and stickers.

Please explain with this latest story why anyone would remain in jail for 3 years over an accident and then 'risk' being found guilty.

This is a story and the jurors gave the A's the perfect ending to make $$$.

I heard what the cousin said about KC having a breakdown and how she would never be the same again.
Here is something I wrote on another board on Aug. 28, 2008

I am not saying that Casey was insane or anything but what I have been thinking is maybe something happened to Caylee, either accidently or delibertly and Casey just had a break of reality. I know that when I was younger I had something traumatic happen to me and I just shut down and didn't remember what happened for years. Maybe in her fragile mind this was the only way of coping, just blotting it out and not accepting it. She had told the story of the nanny so many times that she convinced herself that the baby was with the nanny and truly believes it to this day. We all know Casey is mentally ill, just how ill is she? I'm not saying she should be not guilty just because she had a break with reality but maybe she really doesn't remember?

IMOO - I doubt GA had anything to do with it, he may have, but I don't think he did. I also don't think he would have tossed her out into a swamp. He would have taken care to bury her some place, much like he did the family pets. Only ICA (or whatever we refer to her as now) would toss her baby out like a bag of garbage and go on about her business. I just don't see GA doing it that way. Again, MOO.

ETA: I will not buy anything any of them are selling and I will BOYCOTT any business that supports this circus in anyway.

has anyone else talked to the cousin? a one time call in to KRBE doesn't hold much weight for me. i doubt they screen their callers that well. KRBE is a music station in houston, not a talk radio or news station, btw.
don't get me wrong, it's intriguing but i'm not ready to run with it.

Please explain with this latest story why anyone would remain in jail for 3 years over an accident and then 'risk' being found guilty.

This is a story and the jurors gave the A's and themselvesthe perfect ending to make $$$.

Bold mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back