Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

What indicates they are Rom? Both the Anthony and Plesea sides?

If you google Plesea you definitely get some Romani hits. Anthony is a common name which was sometimes used, could have originally been Antony. I would be interested to know the maiden names of George and Cindy's mothers. This is only speculation on my part, pretty much a gut feeling with a little knowledge.

What is this so-called proof? A video? Picture? Audio recording? Casey's word? Baez's OS?
Hearsay? A note? a letter? The alignment of the planets? An internet site? A psychic prediction? Aliens? The jurors...?

The only way I would believe it and I mean the only way is if it came from George himself.

Good post

but I wouldn't believe it even if George did 'admit' it, considering his environment

What I would like to see is for GA to get away from that poisonous, toxic tribe for a minimum of one year, during which he could be treated one on one by a therapist of unquestioned integrity (meaning no 'tell all' books from the therapist either)

Maybe it would take longer than a year -- probably would

Then I'd like to see him join a group who save sea-turtles on some far flung Pacific isle, along with people who haven't watched tv for 20 or so years and who have NO interest in the slime that passes for 'journalism' and 'media' these days

And I'd like for him to never look back - never go back ... ever, ever, ever

Is this the same family member that when interviewed recently was going to have ICA arrested for stealing from the grandfather and it ended in a big family fight? I think this was right before Caylee was murdered. If yes, this person thought she was guilty as of a few weeks ago.

I think GA and LA along with the fiance should pick up and move to Hawaii. Make a whole new life for themselves.

"She new Caylee was dead all along. Casey killed her and George wrapped her and threw her in the swamp and then moved her ."

THis is how we KNOW this is bogus. Look at the quote above. " Casey KILLED her..."

They are trying to say that Cindy is going to ADMIT THAT in this book? Why would she do that after a NOT GUILTY verdict? This makes no sense at all.

Is this the same family member that when interviewed recently was going to have ICA arrested for stealing from the grandfather and it ended in a big family fight? I think this was right before Caylee was murdered. If yes, this person thought she was guilty as of a few weeks ago.

That was Cindy's mother who purportedly raised a ruckus about a check Casey forged, and told her sister and her son Rick (Cindy's brother) about it too. The story was Cindy was supposed to get Casey to come and clean at Grandma Plesea's house to work off the money, and Grandma said she didn't want Casey in her house. This was in 2008 I believe.

You know, I'm really tired tonight, but I've been biting my tongue about something for several years. I don't want to offend anyone, so I'll try to word carefully. It's my belief from the limited research I've done on the Anthonys back in Ohio that they are descendants of the Romani community there. Some, but certainly not all, of the Romani culture in different parts of the world are known to be 'grifters' and scam artists. I am not saying this is what George and Cindy are, nor even their parents. What I am saying is that maybe somewhere in the past, lying and manipulating to get what one wants was sort of a cultural/heritage sort of thing within the past communities, and has carried over into the present day. As I said, I do not wish to offend, but maybe someone will understand what I'm trying to say. The whole family is just too bizzare to comprehend.

Do you think this is a long con? A family of professional grifters?
At the beginning back when it first hit the news I thought, we were being taken for a ride. This was just the beginning of this case.
I think this is America's most infamous dysfunctional family at the moment.
I won't buy and book or movie by them. They all need professional therapy or to be committed to a mental clinic, but not on reality tv shows or anything in the media.

"She new Caylee was dead all along. Casey killed her and George wrapped her and threw her in the swamp and then moved her ."

Now the aunt is saying she killed her. So much for the accidental drowning. JB has called it a murder twice in IVs and CM has slipped up once. They all know she killed her and I guess aren't as worried about slipping up now that she's free.

GA wouldn't have thrown that baby out like trash.

If you google Plesea you definitely get some Romani hits. Anthony is a common name which was sometimes used, could have originally been Antony. I would be interested to know the maiden names of George and Cindy's mothers. This is only speculation on my part, pretty much a gut feeling with a little knowledge.

Irish travellers, perhaps? I have always wondered where the Irish connection came in with KC. To me, Anthony is Italian, because I went to school with some 100% Italian Anthonys. Plesea sounds vaguely eastern European or possibly Italian to me. There are many Rom in Europe, of course. This is an interesting aspect. I have always found Rom culture to be fascinating.

This is my question.. Is the pool still in the backyard.. If it is, there is no way you can convince me that any "normal" grandparent would keep that pool up and in use if their only granddaughter had fought for her life and ultimately drowned there. Who could imagine swimming in the place your child or grandchild died.. having pool parties and such.. of course "normal" is not a term that seems to apply to this family at all.. I will not buy any book written by either CA or GA or JB or any member of the DT. I have actually been trying to avoid the after trial coverage.. As a student entering my Senior year for my Bachelors of Social Work with a minor in Criminal Justice, this entire ordeal has made me question working in either field.

OT - Maybe you can do some good.

I listened to this earlier today....might have to go back to see if I got this straight:

they didn't agree with the verdict at first because they thought she was guilty

then someone (in the family?) called them to tell them that Baez's OS were true

they asked for proof and someone else (or same person idk) called them with proof

2 people, a man and a woman, have been taking notes during trial for a book

these people were hired by the family to tell the truth in the book

soon the world will know that GA did something (i guess what JB said he did in OS)

That is all I remember right now, and I might have got some of it wrong. I would like to know WHO called them and what the PROOF is. A confession maybe? From who?

Is this radio show the only link to what this woman said/claimed? Is it transcribed anywhere yet?

so sorry... you gotta wait for the book... you're not going to get any answers for free....

Is this seriously being discussed???? CINDY didn't tell her own son that his sister was pregnant, but she told her second cousin in Texas how Caylee was murdered?

ICA is the biggest liar ever, but make no mistake she is not the only liar out there and I have every confidence we will be seeing many more coming out of the woodwork in the weeks and months to come.

THis is how we KNOW this is bogus. Look at the quote above. " Casey KILLED her..."

They are trying to say that Cindy is going to ADMIT THAT in this book? Why would she do that after a NOT GUILTY verdict?
This makes no sense at all.

Why not? ICA can't be retried for it. It's perfect if you want to think they way they do.

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

Okay....:smirk: any respect I may have ever had for Dr. Glass is now gone. Her story doesn't make any more sense that Casey's story did.:banghead:

Now the aunt is saying she killed her. So much for the accidental drowning. JB has called it a murder twice in IVs and CM has slipped up once. They all know she killed her and I guess aren't as worried about slipping up now that she's free.

GA wouldn't have thrown that baby out like trash.

Agreed

GA needs 'rescue intervention', not more exploitation

I saw the way he maintained his home and yard - the way he maintained the family vehicles - the way he maintained himself. I don't believe he would have been party to throwing his grandchild away like trash. Nothing he's shown us contains even a hint that he would, even in extremity, consign that little girl to a swamp. Far as I'm concerned, GA is as much a victim as Caylee, although he's still physically alive at the moment ... at the moment

The man's been tortured beyond endurance, imo. But something in his own moral code has kept him there with those vipers

Maybe he took his marriage vows totally to heart, i.e., ' in sickness and health, for richer, for poorer '

or maybe he was abused emotionally as a child - denied love and approval, for example

Something has kept him in that ongoing, living-hell. He's not an unintelligent man, so it's not as if he could be unaware of how unhealthy that home was. But he stayed where most other men would have fled years ago

Maybe it comes back to the fact that sociopathic, psychopathic individuals (such as I believe CA and KC to be) exert a magnetic, hypnotic control over their victims ?

Can someone link to the interviews by the attorneys calling it a murder or killing? I dont doubt it for a moment, just want to read it.

Oh I totally believe Casey's story here. It's not like she's a proven pathological liar from way back or anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back