Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

Did any of Cindy's coworkers mention this "breakdown" she says she had at work? I assume the breakdown would have been shortly before this email (?) was prepared, in mid-July.

Nope.

What is this "draft"? When was it released? I've never read this before and have been following from early days...Can someone please provide a context???

I remember seeing it months ago, but I had forgotten about it.

When TL went to pick up Casey at Amscot she had a bag of freezer food (chicken and popsicles)that he said probably came from the A home.

Cindy may have gone into her freezer to take food out to thaw and noticed it was missing and knew she nor George had used it.

That was back on June 27, though (IIRC). Would Cindy still be trying to figure out the Case of the Missing Freezer Pops on July 14/15? I keep thinking, because she doesn't mention the date, that the day GA and KC gave her conflicting stories about GA being at work from 9:00-6:30 and not at the house must have been just before she wrote this email. Maybe July 13/14.

That was back on June 27, though (IIRC). Would Cindy still be trying to figure out the Case of the Missing Freezer Pops on July 14/15? I keep thinking, because she doesn't mention the date, that the day GA and KC gave her conflicting stories about GA being at work from 9:00-6:30 and not at the house must have been just before she wrote this email. Maybe July 13/14.

I think this is when Cindy said the ladder was up to the pool and the fence was unlocked.....guess she was wondering if anyone was swimming in their pool. ( she wanted to know if Casey had been home or George left it like that)

I think this is when Cindy said the ladder was up to the pool and the fence was unlocked.....guess she was wondering if anyone was swimming in their pool.

No, that was in mid-June, not in mid-July.

Yes, it makes sense .. :crazy:

I'm glad to see this here also ..
Cindy really did believe that Casey was working!

UNREAL!

Exactly, I think Cindy wants to believe KC, so she wanted to believe she was working just like now she wants to believe she is innocent! CA just can not see the truth no matter how hard it hits her in the face.

Wait...didn't George start his new job on July 14? When did he lose his old job? If GA told CA he was at work from 9-6:30 on a day that he wasn't working at all, that would be of interest. Is it possible CA didn't know that there was a period of time he wasn't working?

Grrrr...I wish I had this information better organized. Someone let me know if you figure it out before I do. ;)

I think this is where the June 9th date comes in. CA states in the letter it's been over a month...she's obviously writing the letter on the 14th which would make sense if KC had left with Caylee on the 9th then returned Caylee to CA on Father's Day so she could go to Mt. Dora with CA. This scenario if true would leave open the question of just exactly where was Caylee sleeping if KC was at TonE's.
I hate to allow my mind to go there.... she's safe now though..God love that sweet child.

I think that CA knew that something was up with KC and Caylee, and from this letter, KC said something to CA letting her know that she possibly may not see Caylee again.

I think she had the dates confused. I agree that this is one of the only honest communications from CA.

I'm struck by several things.

This whole communication is very KC-esque.

For one she goes from zero to sixty and back again emotionally. Like KC does in her jailhouse visits with family. So many different emotions all telescoped into a small space. With odd, non-sequiturs. Her sudden jump into local economy small talk reminded me of the jail witness who saw KC on Dec. 11 and said she suddenly started talking about football out of the blue. Very inappropriate and OT.

She also is not afraid to pull a dramatic sympathy card whether it is true or not (her "breakdown" at work"). KC, using a supposed heart attack GA had, to back out of a commitment. I don't think it is unfair of us to doubt almost as much as what CA says as we doubt her daughter. Her interview on CBS this week and the preceding deposition pretty much cinch that.

And also, they both are the queens of revisionist history, of pre-dating the verbal checks they write. If it is true this was written on the 14th or 15th, it seems a lot like the CYA text messages KC started sending announcing to all that Caylee was "missing".

It is so hard to put together timelines of any substance when two of the main players make official statements in which they think nothing of speaking "mistruths" or "half-truths" as long as they justify the means.

KC may be a stranger to truth, but CA thinks she gave birth to it.

I'm thinking if the Anheiser Busch deal was announced July 14, and given that this document starts "can't sleep," it was probably prepared in the middle of the night on July 14-15, the day before George finally picked up the certified letter and they found the car and tracked down KC. Thus, the reference to George working 9 am-6:30 pm might have been regarding his new job that he just started that day (July 14). I'll have to check George's EPass records for that day.

KC did get a "myspace alert" on her cell phone at 11:30 pm on July 14th, followed by a call from the Anthony house that she let roll over to voice mail (but no message was left), followed by another "myspace alert" at 12:12 am. I wonder if this "can't sleep" message was one of the myspace alerts?

Reading this thread, relative to the email drafted/sent on July 14 to KC, the day before they picked up KC's vehicle, but a day AFTER having found the delivery notice on their front door ........... brought forth a thought.

Anytime I have received a registered/certified mail notice, it has ALWAYS included the SENDER'S name (see PS form 3849, http://www.tpub.com/content/administration/14317/css/14317_151.htm) ........ surely they were curious regarding this notice, considering their daughter and g/daughter had been gone "for over a month!"

The A's claimed they were unable to go to PO on the 14th due to work, consequently, the letter was claimed on the 15th & we are all aware of what supposedly occurred thereafter.

My question is ......... why wouldn't they have noted the "sender's" name (a towing company) and, if nothing else, called them on the 14th to inquire about this registered letter - wouldn't you????

I'm sorry this is o/t, but my brain was just jogged - had to get it out!!

FYI on the dates - even though Cindy says "over a month" I'd say it could be anywhere in between 3-4 weeks.

Even though the InBev merger was announced on July 14th, it was a hostile takeover- InBev had been trying/threatening to launch a tender offer for Anheiser-Busch for a while now, SO Cindy could have heard about it before the official agreement was talked about on TV. CNBC (not saying Cindy watched it) talked about the possible merger for a while.

Previous communications between KC and CA on July 14 (this is after KC has run out of excuses for being in Jacksonville, IIRC):

7:35 am Cindy texts KC ("Remember me?")

3:33 pm KC calls the Anthony house--1 minute. Is this what Cindy means about her purposely calling when Cindy's not home?

5:49 pm Anthony house calls KC--she lets it roll over into voice mail (surprise surprise)

6:10 pm KC checks voice mail.

6:11 pm KC texts Cindy (content unknown)

8:30 pm Cindy texts KC ("Can u call me soon? i ll be going 2 bed soon.")

Then, as I mentioned above, there are the 2 late-night myspace alerts, which could be messages from Cindy, with the call from the Anthony house to KC that she ignores in between those 2 myspace alerts.

Reading this thread, relative to the email drafted/sent on July 14 to KC, the day before they picked up KC's vehicle, but a day AFTER having found the delivery notice on their front door ........... brought forth a thought.

Anytime I have received a registered/certified mail notice, it has ALWAYS included the SENDER'S name (see PS form 3849, http://www.tpub.com/content/administration/14317/css/14317_151.htm) ........ surely they were curious regarding this notice, considering their daughter and g/daughter had been gone "for over a month!"

The A's claimed they were unable to go to PO on the 14th due to work, consequently, the letter was claimed on the 15th & we are all aware of what supposedly occurred thereafter.

My question is ......... why wouldn't they have noted the "sender's" name (a towing company) and, if nothing else, called them on the 14th to inquire about this registered letter - wouldn't you????

I'm sorry this is o/t, but my brain was just jogged - had to get it out!!

Excellent point. And the towing company was right by their house! What are the possible explanations for a towing company sending you a certified letter besides your car being towed? Which car could not be accounted for? Which members of the family were "missing" according to Cindy? It just seems like they took a very casual approach to this certified letter.

ETA: As a member of a dysfunctional family (like many of us), I wonder if this is just another example of something I've seen many times: you KNOW something is terribly wrong and you just put off "officially" finding out about it for as long as possible so you can delay the inevitable tears, fights, etc.

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

There's so much to discuss here, and so many theories that could be affected by this "testimony" from Cindy if you go through it sentence by sentence. I suppose it must have been written close to the time they caught up with KC, since she says it's been over a month already.

Do you have the link to today's evidence released? Good job!

"What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again?"

"I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre..."

This is what Lee refers to in his convo with KC from jail. "...stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks."
CA was living a nightmare. My granddaughter (same age as Caylee) has lived in my home with her father for 90 percent of her life. I can imagine exactly what CA was going through. What I don't understand is what prevented her from finding KC earlier? I see from her statement that she's trying not to bug KC to death. Is that what kept her from seeking KC out earlier? Why? I would have been all over the world to find my son and granddaughter had he done this to me. Bug him or not, I would have found him and a lot sooner than a month later. How long would this have gone on if the car hadn't been towed? I don't understand. Red flags everywhere and she was trying not to "bug" KC?

Reading this makes me think CA really did believe KC was working. I thought she probably suspected she wasn't working but chose to ignore it. Or, was she just testing KC because she knew she didn't work at Universal?

I'm thinking if the Anheiser Busch deal was announced July 14, and given that this document starts "can't sleep," it was probably prepared in the middle of the night on July 14-15, the day before George finally picked up the certified letter and they found the car and tracked down KC. Thus, the reference to George working 9 am-6:30 pm might have been regarding his new job that he just started that day (July 14). I'll have to check George's EPass records for that day.

KC did get a "myspace alert" on her cell phone at 11:30 pm on July 14th, followed by a call from the Anthony house that she let roll over to voice mail (but no message was left), followed by another "myspace alert" at 12:12 am. I wonder if this "can't sleep" message was one of the myspace alerts?

I did a little research on this letter and this is what I came up with and posted on another thread just after this was released in the doc dump.

My notes:
The decision by AB to sell to Inbev was made on Sunday July 13th. Media release was July 14th.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26943070/
The Anheuser-Busch board agreed on July 14 to be taken over by InBev, heading off what had promised to be a long and acrimonious takeover battle for the brewer.

reference this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3034272&highlight=Anheiser+Busch#post3034272

You're correct AZlawyer!

Do you have the link to today's evidence released? Good job!

No, this is old stuff! Somehow it slipped by us...it was discussed a little bit in the general "doc dump" threads at the time, but then apparently we all forgot about it.

I was just racking my brains while reading the "no red flags" thread, thinking, where oh where did I read something from Cindy about how she couldn't sleep, didn't know who to believe, was going crazy, having a breakdown....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back