Cindy's eulogy for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please people its just Semantics

I couldn't even SPEAK at my Mothers Funeral.

I could not have not spoken at my mother's funeral...I wanted everyone to know how great she was, how proud of her I was etc...it was very important to me and I spent a lot of time preparing what I said.

Truthfully, I've seen almost the very same format used in the obits of other missing children. I think Cindy wrote part of it... but KidFinders or some other organization provided the template. It just reads too similarly to the others I've seen.

There is an umbrella organization and I can't recall the name of it. Perhaps someone else knows.

~Jai-yen

Yikes! I'm quoting my darned self! I think it might be the Sund-Carrington Foundation.

They create websites for each missing child - such as Samantha Runnion, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I'm remembering.

Jai Yen

I believe in his presser the other day BC said they would not be speaking.

Really ??....(I don't have time for all the 'useless' lawyer pressers) :)

Well, I'm sure somebodys gonna being saying something during a 2 hour memorial .......hard to believe there's so many complaints about something that hasn't even happened yet..

I could not have not spoken at my mother's funeral...I wanted everyone to know how great she was, how proud of her I was etc...it was very important to me and I spent a lot of time preparing what I said.

Exactly
we are all different. I literally could not speak. Because I couldn't stop crying.

It was the first death of someone I loved. My grandparents were all dead before I was born except ONE who died when I was six and I never knew her

We all react differently, you couldn't NOT speak and I couldn't speak

Truly what they say and what they do not say is really up to them. This isn't a memorial for YOU (said as the collective you there) its a Memorial for Caylee, for Caylee Marie Anthony and her family, who have opened it up graciously for all the public to honor Caylee's memory and tragic passing.

But I think that is what is needed to be remembered.

A template eulogy...wow...never knew they existed, but I suppose they are very helpful if the death was sudden etc and the family didn't have much time to prepare one and are still in a shocked state when they have to make the announcement.

you would think w/ all the time the family had that they could have come up w/ something a bit more ummmm... PERSONAL. heck, they could have had someone on the A-Team write it for them for them.

Exactly
we are all different. I literally could not speak. Because I couldn't stop crying.

It was the first death of someone I loved. My grandparents were all dead before I was born except ONE who died when I was six and I never knew her

We all react differently, you couldn't NOT speak and I couldn't speak

Truly what they say and what they do not say is really up to them. This isn't a memorial for YOU (said as the collective you there) its a Memorial for Caylee, for Caylee Marie Anthony and her family, who have opened it up graciously for all the public to honor Caylee's memory and tragic passing.

But I think that is what is needed to be remembered.

Yes, we are all different and react differently. But, let's keep in mind, Cindy has had a lot more time than both of us, so she is in a very different situation.

Don't get me wrong, I really want it to be a memorial for Caylee, I just don't think it will be. I think your "this isn't a memorial for you" comment would be better directed at Cindy quite frankly. I'm not going to be there!

I hope you take my post in the right way...not meant to be offensive...i think we both want the same thing, Caylee's memorial to be a beautiful day about Caylee, and for Caylee's sake, I hope you are right, and I am wrong on this.

Yes, we are all different and react differently. But, let's keep in mind, Cindy has had a lot more time than both of us, so she is in a very different situation.

Don't get me wrong, I really want it to be a memorial for Caylee, I just don't think it will be. I think your "this isn't a memorial for you" comment would be better directed at Cindy quite frankly. I'm not going to be there!

I hope you take my post in the right way...not meant to be offensive...i think we both want the same thing, Caylee's memorial to be a beautiful day about Caylee, and for Caylee's sake, I hope you are right, and I am wrong on this.

Bold is mine

I did say it was a *collective you* and not you as in you

Collective you as in everyone kwim ?

Really ??....(I don't have time for all the 'useless' lawyer pressers) :)

Well, I'm sure somebodys gonna being saying something during a 2 hour memorial .......hard to believe there's so many complaints about something that hasn't even happened yet..

Yea, there always seems to be one lawyer or another on any day of the week given a presser..hard to keep up sometimes. :)

The euology is fine, nice. I am leary of the Kid Finder donations because I heard thats not a good organization but whatever.
Its this whole televised thing with people going just to nose poke that bothers me. I can bet pics will be snuck and comments on what the Anthonys do there etc will be the focus and not Caylee.
I hope not.

the emphasis on "missing" children is self serving.

it fits the liars storyline

in fact, Caylee was never really missing at all.

a missing childs whereabouts are not known by his/her parents.

this was not the case with Caylee.

I cannot imagine how difficult it was for CA to write this-eulogy/obit whatever one wishes to call it.

Simple facts: C & GA loved, nurtured and housed their grand daughter. They gave of themselves unconditionally and they were Caylee's favorite people on the face of this earth, and she theirs. They were her only light in her too short life and for this at least, they should be given this one day to honor and mourn Caylee without repercussions.

It IS about Caylee but also, it IS their day to say good-bye to her.

How they deal with their most difficult future, without Caylee and with the murder trial of their daughter is not important on this day.

My condolences to them and I will donate to TES in the name of Caylee Marie Anthony.

RIP Caylee

I cannot imagine how difficult it was for CA to write this-eulogy/obit whatever one wishes to call it.

Simple facts: C & GA loved, nurtured and housed their grand daughter. They gave of themselves unconditionally and they were Caylee's favorite people on the face of this earth, and she theirs. They were her only light in her too short life and for this at least, they should be given this one day to honor and mourn Caylee without repercussions.

How they deal with their most difficult future, without Caylee and with the murder trial of their daughter is not important on this day.

My condolences to them and I will donate to TES in the name of Caylee Marie Anthony.

RIP Caylee

You got it. After all, they are Caylee's family. They knew and loved her when she was alive. We did not. It's nice that they are allowing us to participate in this celebration of their dear grandchild's life.

Until they hold KC responsible for Caylee's murder then they have no right helping other missing children. This is the last family I would call for help if my child was missing. Instant integrity issues. I would have better luck calling Ghost Busters.

Yeah, but the Anthonys do a mean donation jar! :rolleyes:

Mine either.....rather sad to see so many 'bashing' prolly what is only a small part of what Cindy will actully say.......the memorial is to be two hours long, is GA speaking, LA, other family members/friends ???

I doubt Cindy's brief eulogy written 'for the press' is going to be all that's said.

Umm...several posts have mentioned that the Anthonys will speak at the memorial, but according to their "constantly in the media" spokesman, BC, they are not planning on speaking themselves. Of course, he is known to change his words depending on which way the backlash is blowing.

I wonder who will actually tell the stories of Caylee and speak about her at the memorial. I imagine, the great-grands cannot face doing that, Rick P. is probably on the "dis-invite" list. Hopefully it won't be DC (the PI) or DM (of KFN). Can anyone else come up with who will actually speak besides a minister?

This will be my one and only comment in this thread. How is discussing Kidfinders derailing this thread? Are they not mentioned in the Eulogy? How can we discuss the Eulogy without discussing the big white criminal elephant right smack of the middle of it? I find it appalling donations are directed to Kidfinders. The main problem I have with that is they are crooks and many good people will donate to them because they are not aware that they are convicted criminals.

And even when their criminal activities are pointed out to people, they still don't "get it".:waitasec:

And even when their criminal activities are pointed out to people, they still don't "get it".:waitasec:
pointed out to what people?

ETA: perhaps you mean people in general. Since Suzi was talking about me, I wasn't sure if you were referring to me as well.

RIP Caylee

Respectfully to you, let's not forget that CA and GA were also the ones, who knew that KC had no job, and knew what dealing with KC was like, CA even said KC was a sociopath, ...and yet, they allowed their "sociopathic" daughter to be the "nanny", alone with Caylee for hours each day. That is what I cannot forget or forgive. I'm sorry, but they knew!

pointed out to what people?

ETA: perhaps you mean people in general. Since Suzi was talking about me, I wasn't sure if you were referring to me as well.

Nope, JBean, just people in general on the thread who obviously haven't kept up with the KFN criminal background issue. :)

I thought the eulogy was nicely written. Somehow, I think that it was written and published in lieu of CA, GA or LA speaking at the memorial. I will not, however, be donating to either the CMA Foundation or Kidfinders.

I thought the eulogy was nicely written. Somehow, I think that it was written and published in lieu of CA, GA or LA speaking at the memorial. I will not, however, be donating to either the CMA Foundation or Kidfinders.

according to today's news (see thread) cindy will be speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe