Cindy's New Theory??!!

There ARE tests to determine if a hair came from a deceased victim.

IF the hair came from a deceased body AND there was a cadaver IN the trunk AND they also find DNA from Caylee inside the trunk AND Caylee is still missing, it becomes that much harder for the defense to get people to buy it's all just some strange coincidence.

I think LE has a whole lot of forensic evidence that they aren't revealing yet. Casey has until Tuesday to decide whether she wants that 'limited immunity' or whether she wants to gamble that she's smarter than LE and the FBI.

You are right and I am sure those tests have been done, I am just saying that no one has confirmed this yet. The only thing confirmed is that there are signs of decompostion and dna.
LE has all of it no doubt and I think the leek may have been intentional, but I am not exactly sure why yet. Maybe to scare her into taking immunity. I am sure that if they have positive tests for it being Caylee, and she does not take the immunity, they will throw the book at her.

Baez.....this is his doing. He is coaching the family to say these things. He WANTS them to try the case in the media and throw out these crazy ideas to make the LE cringe because when this case goes to trial all of the scenerios will come into play as plausible explanations for what COULD have happened. Casey's family is starting to build possible scenerios to SAVE their daughter. Wearing that T-shirt for Caylee tonight as she goes back to jail is crazy to us but in trial it will be brought in as proof she is looking for her daughter.....she can only support finding her by doing this because of the ankle jewelry she is forced to wear.....had she been free, they will say at trial that she would have looked herself but alas she could only show her concern by wearing the shirt. They are setting the stage......

They DO NOT have to prove anything they say. They are playing ALL of us. Cindy doesn't believe anything she is saying, she is just being a good deliverer of "doubt" that will be served to a jury at trial. Do not listen to anything that she is saying as she is being coached by Baez and his team to say these stupid things. Do not let her make you crazy......she is not crazy.....she is just being the person that might just save her daughter from jail or death.

EXACTLY!! They are preparing her defense, and have been from the day she was arrested. These people are fighting for Casey's life instead of concentrating on finding Caylee, because they already know it's too late to save Caylee!
I said this earlier, I believe Baez is putting these strange thoughts in Cindy's and George's heads and coaching them. I think he is doing more harm to them right now than everyone else including the media is doing.

Access to her keys was a good possibility, she was around alot of different people who she had only know for one or two months. The decomposition is simply that, decomposition, no body in particular. The DNA on the hair does not mean it was from caylee's dead body and they still haven't specified if it is caylee's dna or casey's.

If someone is framing her or there is an effort to mislead the whole incident, then the decomposition could very well be from another body, limb, etc.

Far fetched....maybe... but anything is possible in this case. I said it before, I find it strange that if the stench was really that bad, even with a stuffy nose the tow truck driver should have detected something. I don't know how the car was towed, but I do know the rear of the car was more accessible than the front and there is a good chance his head was right next to or under the trunk of that car.

I am not letting CA of the hook, just saying there is a good chance she was not alone in all of this.

If the decomp was in the trunk and it was only a small amount, the odor might not have been so obvious when the car was first towed. After it sat in the lot for 2 weeks, the decomp would have worsened, and the smell would have intensified in that time.
If you believe George's story that he opened the trunk on the 24th and didn't smell anything, then that means the body was placed in the trunk between then and the 27th when it was towed. Lord only knows where Caylee was from the 16th until then. Or if she was even dead until then.
I had a fleeting thought a week or so ago that maybe somebody did use that car to haul a dead body while it was supposed to be in the tow yard. But they would have had to have a key to the trunk, would they not?
However... regarding the definitive tests... I understood them to say that the hair did belong to Caylee and that it was hair from a decomposing body. Also that the DNA was confirmed to be Caylee's. I could be wrong.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you. Cindy does not want Caylee found and she made it perfectly clear - she does not want to look for a dead body!!!

I do though pray that her little body is found - for our sakes!! I know that is selfish but we have all came to love her as our own and can't stand the thought that she will be another missing child we never have closure for!:mad:
ITA then she would have to face her worst nightmare her beloved Caylee is gone and her daughter is guilty.

I have been reading posts from this website for a few weeks now. And I have read all of the documentation provided by OCPS. I just have to add a few things about Cindy that I have noticed....

1. She treats everyone, including the media, as if it is their JOB to find Caylee. It is the media's responsibility to report what is happening with Caylee. I think the media has been more than fair with the Anthony family. The Anthonys want the media to report "the Anthony's version" of what is happening, not what is actually happening.

2. The Anthonys have completely forgotten that it was their responsiblity to keep Caylee safe. If Cindy knew that Casey was a sociopath, it was Cindy's responsibillity to get that child from Casey. It is a costly process, but it can be done. I believe that Casey would have even given Cindy and George Caylee, providing they continued to financially support Casey. Casey saw Caylee as a bargaining chip.

3. I think Cindy is supportive of Casey (in denial) because deep down she feels guilty. If she had allowed Casey to put the child up for adoption, she would not be missing now. She would probably be with a loving family.

4. Casey's behavior is not something that just appeared when she was 20. George and Cindy had to notice the lying when Casey was much younger. Why didn't they get her therapy? George and Cindy had more than adequate insurance coverage to handle this.

5. Yesterday, Cindy went back to the tow service that towed Casey's car to talk to the guy that gave the police a statement about the odor in the car. She told the media a twisted version of what the driver stated to the police. Cindy should not be allowed to speak to the tow truck driver. He is now a witness. I'm sure she was told to not pursue any of the witnesses.

6. As the evidence piles up, I would feel shameful to have people out looking for my grandchild when my very own child could lead me to the child. The Anthony's are outraged that everyone is not out there looking for Caylee, when they should be outraged at Casey.

7. I think Baez threatened LP about revoking the bond. I think Baez found some legal loophole and told LP that if he took Casey back to jail he would pursue legal action against him. Baez bullied Leonard. I don't know the legal perimeters, but LP just caved after speaking to Baez for a short period of time. Any ideas on this?

8. Baez and Casey are spending hours working on her defense. Why aren't they coordinating a search for Caylee. If Casey hired ZG as a nanny, does she have any paper showing that she paid ZG for these services? Did she write ZG a personal check? Did she use her mother's credit card to pay ZG? Is there a paper trail indicating that Casey did pay for this nanny? Did Casey "borrow" $ from any of her friends to pay ZG? Why is the entire world supposed to be looking for Caylee when Casey isn't.

Bottom line, GA and CA are angry at all of us that do NOT believe them or their child. To them, we are making them even bigger victims because we do not buy their stories, their opinions or solutions. They think we should be out looking for Caylee, under their supervision, instead of investigating all the evidence and pursuing answers.

Yes, my sympathies are with George, Cindy and Lee. They are in my prayers. But, I am also insulted by their behavior. We have the right to know what happened and to make sure that justice, whatever that may be, is served for Caylee.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

Sad - but true- we who have sleuthing, solving etc. as an interest are always piqued by the seemingly obvious ones who take nations for a mental and emotional tailspin.

Each and everyone was born with an inner guage of knowing- it is the most valuable part in the human spirit-
Remember to create and nurture your very own special relationships.
Shows that there is crazy strife and dysfuntionalism among us. Yes - right in your own neighborhood. jmo

I truly believe that the jury will believe what Cindy said in the 911 calls. Everything Cindy has said since her daughter was arrested will be a hard sell for JB.

What Cindy said in the 911 calls is enough, in my opinion, to convince the jury that Casey is not to be trusted, is a liar and did not look out for Caylee's best interests. Combine that with testimony from Casey's very own friends...I don't think anyone, in any county in FL, would buy any of the stories that JB is trying to plant.

Again, the average American is much smarter than JB thinks. What is really scary is that the Anthonys think that JB is great. They do not see that JB is not looking out for Casey's best interests, he is looking out to make a name for himself. He doesn't want to find the truth and defend his client. He wants to saboutage, manipulate and massage the facts. He gives defense attorneys a bad name. Someone on this website described him as a "mark geragos" wanna be and I believe that is accurate.

Enough of me!

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

Did she make a public plea for Caylee's return? I haven't seen one yet.

Well if you consider telling the media to go out and look for her then yeah I guess she has.......

I say how about asking her own DAUGHTER to help !!!

CinA also said she would go door to door and if she had to search every nook and cranny to find her grand daughter she would.

BeagleMom - what a great post!

I don't know about Cindy being in denial though. My thoughts keep going back to her frantic 911 phone call - she sounded like a REAL MOM with some REAL FEARS to me. Then, it seemed as though she done a 180 degree with the next call - she was rationalizing things way to easy to me. IMHO, I think she is covering up for her daughter. Not that I believe her daughter told her the truth but she bought into whatever Casey told her because whatever that was, she calmed down immediately and all of a sudden, she was protecting her own flesh and blood as most moms would probably do. Casey has told some convincing lies - enough for the authorities to zig zig here and there looking for her child. I'm not trying to take away the real pain that I'm sure the Anthony family is going through but I'm not letting Cindy off the hook until I see a 'The End" at the end of this mystery that Casey has weaved so well.

I've seen Cindy's interviews telling, literally telling US that we should be out looking for Caylee but I would like to see HER lead us on the search. The only thing I've seen her do is fuss and downgrade the media while she threatens to spray them with a water hose - put up signs in her yard - and argue with folks on the sidewalk. She really should put some of that energy into some legwork of her own and be thanking those that are out there each day for all they are doing. I haven't seen her go up to anyone searching and say "ok I'm here - put me to work." And if I might say this, we probably won't hear the real story until it comes out in a book or movie when it's all said and done. I hope they better not make a cent out of this!

BeagleMom - what a great post!

I don't know about Cindy being in denial though. My thoughts keep going back to her frantic 911 phone call - she sounded like a REAL MOM with some REAL FEARS to me. Then, it seemed as though she done a 180 degree with the next call - she was rationalizing things way to easy to me. IMHO, I think she is covering up for her daughter. Not that I believe her daughter told her the truth but she bought into whatever Casey told her because whatever that was, she calmed down immediately and all of a sudden, she was protecting her own flesh and blood as most moms would probably do. Casey has told some convincing lies - enough for the authorities to zig zig here and there looking for her child. I'm not trying to take away the real pain that I'm sure the Anthony family is going through but I'm not letting Cindy off the hook until I see a 'The End" at the end of this mystery that Casey has weaved so well.

I've seen Cindy's interviews telling, literally telling US that we should be out looking for Caylee but I would like to see HER lead us on the search. The only thing I've seen her do is fuss and downgrade the media while she threatens to spray them with a water hose - put up signs in her yard - and argue with folks on the sidewalk. She really should put some of that energy into some legwork of her own and be thanking those that are out there each day for all they are doing. I haven't seen her go up to anyone searching and say "ok I'm here - put me to work." And if I might say this, we probably won't hear the real story until it comes out in a book or movie when it's all said and done. I hope they better not make a cent out of this!

She is not in denial....she knows the truth...all these accusations and entertaining weird scenerios to explain the death smell in the car, attest to he "covering up" for Casey. If/when Caylee is found, her condition will put her mother in jail likety split and this is why Cindy ain't jumping up and down to organize the searches herself. Cindy seems to want to find her DEAD granddaughter but also wants to save her guilty child. She is caught in a horrible position right now.....on a merry-go-round ride that for the rest of her life will never stop.....so she is chosing right now to see this through. She is choosing to save her daughter because Casey is an extention of herself. To save her is to save the family. This is why everything that comes out of this woman's mouth just sounds crazy. She couldn't save Caylee but she can save Casey now.

I will repeat myself here. She is building grounds for doubt in the trials to come. I hope the LE finds Caylee fast and nails this whole family to the wall. I am just about done with all of their grandstanding and no tears (which to them equates guilt and would be fake tears anyway and I don't care to see them now) for an innocent angel.

Yes, my sympathies are with George, Cindy and Lee. They are in my prayers. But, I am also insulted by their behavior. We have the right to know what happened and to make sure that justice, whatever that may be, is served for Caylee.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

Snipped with utmost respect and kudos!

Wonderful post. You said it perfectly. How are the police, the media and public supposed to organize some sort of search when Cindy's own daughter won't stop lying long enough to provide truthful information that would allow anyone to start? The police don't know where she left Caylee, because she won't tell them and because there are signs of human decomposition in the trunk of Caylee's mom's car. The police CAN'T track down ZG because Casey won't provide a verifiable shred of evidence that she ever babysat Caylee, that she every lived anywhere in Orlando or that she ever existed. The media has been covering this case from the get-got. They have plastered Caylee's sweet little face all over TV, the newpapers and the Internet (with much help from the public). Due to the public interest generated by the media, Caylee is on blog after blog, on youtube, on My Space. Her story is out there in a way that many other families of missing members could only dream of. And, as a result, there are people out there looking. The police ARE looking, though Cindy might not like where or with what emphasis. The public has organized searches as well and gone out. But all those looking are looking blind on wild goose-chases because Cindy's daughter won't give anyone any truthful, verifiable information about the last time she saw her child. With everything that is being done, Cindy seems to appreciate none of it. I get it. I get how awful and scary it can be to have a child head down the wrong path. I am sympathetic, but Cindy needs to wake up and smell the pizza and direct anger away from the organizations and people who are trying to help to the one person who could help more than anyone, but who isn't because she's too busy hiding the truth from the police, hanging out all day at her lawyers and baking browies! :mad: In this situation, Caylee needs justice. The police want that. The media want that. The public wants that. Grandma needs to want that too, one way or the other.

I will repeat myself here. She is building grounds for doubt in the trials to come. I hope the LE finds Caylee fast and nails this whole family to the wall. I am just about done with all of their grandstanding and no tears (which to them equates guilt and would be fake tears anyway and I don't care to see them now) for an innocent angel.

I agree. I think she's getting more nervous because she is getting back into the media limelight again. Surely they know we won't born yesterday. I certainly don't buy everything I hear. Actions speak much louder than any words ever could in some instances.

Has anyone every seen Casey, Cindy, George or Lee show a moment of "genuine" grief?

I know people grieve in different ways but the way this family has been carrying themselves chills me to the bone.

imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire