Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the Ballarat article? You haven't given us anything to discuss except a link to the article. If you offered up an accompanying theory im sure people would be happy to discuss. It's not as if you haven't been asked.

I'm trying establish a link between these media outlets, you don't get it it's to complex and your still stuck

Petersmith,

Did you read my post before it was deleted?

Please post the articles or news outlets you're attempting to connect.

First, let me say that the name commonality is just coincidence. But I agree with your finding it 'noteworthy'. PM me if you want other proof, and I'll provide it (DL photo, Skype, etc.), nbd.

Second, great memory. Thank you. Can you answer any of these questions:

1. Did it seem like there was one person making these videos with a handheld video camera or cell camera? Or was this like a dashboard camera?

2. So there was talking in one video (with the two drunk girls), was there talking in any of the other videos? Was he driving a taxi?

3. From what you say these were just some boring videos of random places with occasional loud noises thrown in. Was there anything obvious that connected the videos to the murders?

4. Did the Claremont Ghost comment on other videos? Did he reply to others' comments on his videos?

5. Any idea how the police connected the videos to the CSK?

6. Did the man have a Lebanese accent? Could you see anything about him (skin, hair, etc.)

7. As far as your own personal beliefs, are you convinced this guy was involved? Could he have just been an attention seeker?

If you know and can answer any of these questions, I'd love to hear it. Or anything else you remember.

Um; 1 One person, Prob an old camcorger on the sash.
2, no talking & could not tell from inside if it was a taxi.
3. No connection though one was taken outside a shop on Bay View Tce from inside the car it seems.
4. He said they will never catch me. Similar to what Street Puffters said on you Tube.
5.They tracked it to Lebanon but could not trace it from there, so I was told.
6. Nope could not see him on any vids. Nor did we hear him on his vids.
7. Could have been seeking attention or just being a crank.
8. Can you lot stop arguing over trivial issues. Keep it to PM`s with each other. Bessie is probably thinking about pulling the fuse again & we don`t want that as it was going along nicely, even with some newbies that look like they have been here before. Keep the blog on track & stop going off. Bessie just delete any crud that you see from them..Pretty easy. I`ll do it... :)

Terrence J McLernan said:
CLAREMONT SERIAL KILLINGS.. Wapol to contract Cold Case/Special Branch work to Sixty Minutes? ?Should do see next show! Real Investigators
60 Minutes - real investigators. ROFL.

Terrence J McLernan said:
Claremont Serial Killings JCUTLER killing nothing ! l Pattern In WAPOl Rumour is Special Branch talking to me, can"t confirm "YET" soon??
Anyone care to interpret?

Is he saying JC not linked?

What's the rest about?

Quote; Um; 1 One person, Prob an old camcorger on the sash. Obviously I meant Camcorder on the dashboard. Claremont Ghost could simply have been full of it.

As I think Sutton asked recently; It would be good if someone closer to the Special Crime Squad could come & say something on here.

Christian documents the Clare*mont serial killing investi*gation in his 2013 book Presumed Guilty.

Any one read this ? Calamity cash cow ?

A man can appear in a murder investigation knowing the co-accused

reported paper .....

he can also put himself into another murder investigation knowing the co-accused
being housed ( by them )

words from his mouth

Here comes the comedy show

*have a previous murder charge * used knife

and none of these things are worthy to investigate

You should have dealt with my complaints about negligence properly

Let's release the video years later , let's just string the families along , using the media as a trick tool , so 2500km away all of a sudden there's a link just at that time , just a coincidence , random

pigs *advertiser censored*

Let's release the video years later , let's just string the families along , using the media as a trick tool , so 2500km away all of a sudden there's a link just at that time , just a coincidence , random

pigs *advertiser censored*

Not quite sure what you're referring to

Possibly a charmer or had the perfect "front"
age brings wisdom , the girls were young and didn't see it properly - alcohol

you got the perfect target all you need is a gimmick

google his name you will find he is ex WA police and 4 male family members were also WA police. long history there.

Googled his name , I do research before pointing fingers , just like I had a interesting discussion with a d that sounded hungover today , and was trying to quash my info by playing dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member