Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the MM talking with Jane and another person ? Man's haircut seems to be the same as MM

Man appears to be holding and using a 'brick' mobile phone

This miniscule piece of footage was deleted from a 2nd copy released by WA police.
Have you got the full 1:08 footage?

That could be MM but that poses the question, if that's MM and police spoke to every person inside Conti then how come they don't know who he is?

Sooo, is there more footage? Someone should send that pic to channel 7 & get them to ask Police is there more footage cause that for certain is MM in my opinion..

Papertrail--have you shown that still frame to Bret Christian?

did police ever talk to the guy Sarah was with the night before? Also why do you say he didn't treat her very well? Thanks.
My understanding is this man, as well as the lady who shared the cab but exited at Dalkeith were never identified.

It is on the youtube video, it just flashes on screen for a millisecond. when I watch this CIA documentary, I pause/play each frame in that (any part re Jane at Claremont) particular section of the video and that is how I picked it up. You blink you miss it. I think this is why there was such a balls up when the video was released in 2008 because at the time the news services were reporting the incorrect video was released to the media prior to being televised.
That footage is definitely not on the CIA doco. I also don't believe the girl shown is JR. JR was wearing long sleeves and I believe the girl shown in that image is sleeveless. It does look a bit like MM though, but couldn't be sure.

i think jane looked like an absolutely normal girl, when the nights ending and you haven't Found anyone special, its a little disappointing. And I find it interesting that all girls were single, and(correct me if I am wrong)lived without their parents. In perth not many people have moved out of home by 18 or 23 years, so I think he spoke with them and knew each of them would not be missed until probably Monday morning when they don't show for work.

You are wrong. CG was living at home with her parents and had an appointment scheduled on Saturday morning, March 15.

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/f...ss-as-serial-killer-still-roams-free-1.149685

SS shared a flat with her sister.

I agree, I think they may have all gone with him maybe with the intention of... canoodling, people do it all the time, even with strangers they've just met.

This idea would have CG leaving the Conti to head home bc she has an early appointment but then she changes her mind to go "canoodling" instead? With some guy she meets on Stirling Hwy?

absolutely. Hey sorry I'm sure this has probably been discussed but I've forgotten, did police ever talk to the guy Sarah was with the night before? Also why do you say he didn't treat her very well? Thanks.

The man who was supposedly in the taxi with Sarah on January 25, 1996, has never been located (or it was kept secret from the public). I will provide link soon (still looking for one other link that had different info in it).

Thanks to Bessie for the new thread and for cleaning up some of the chaos.

Was the NASA moon landing a hoax? I have never considered this conspiracy theory plausible, but maybe I should reconsider. After all, NASA was unable to clean up the MM footage, contributing to the 12 year delay. This is what was finally released:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447116295.890611.jpg

A YouTube commenter asked, "Which pixel is he?" Heehee.

Last night, Enzeder pm'd me this screenshot in response to a question I'd posed:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447116423.907651.jpg

Wow. Jane's face is recognizable. This is the clearest shot I've seen. Is NASA taking the fall for Macro? Did Macro release a sub-par version, knowing MM would be unrecognizable, but as an excuse to deliver another message?

Is this clear version what Australian and near Australian posters have been looking at all along?

(Note: Foreign videos do have "Optimus" text and other quality issues when shown in the US.)

(I did not adjust pics to same size--didn't know if that might further change quality.)

This idea would have CG leaving the Conti to head home bc she has an early appointment but then she changes her mind to go "canoodling" instead? With some guy she meets on Stirling Hwy?
maybe just a ride home. sorry i didn't mean any disrespect to any of these girls.

Last night, Enzeder pm'd me this screenshot in response to a question I'd posed:

View attachment 84069

Wow. Jane's face is recognizable. This is the clearest shot I've seen. Is NASA taking the fall for Macro? Did Macro release a sub-par version, knowing MM would be unrecognizable, but as an excuse to deliver another message?

Is this clear version what Australian and near Australian posters have been looking at all along?

(Note: Foreign videos do have "Optimus" text and other quality issues when shown in the US.)

(I did not adjust pics to same size--didn't know if that might further change quality.)
RSBM&BBM ^ I captured that that screen shot from the CIA video so it's just the same video available to all. Just a lot of pausing the video to get a clearer frame then I think I may have sharpened that particular capture a little in Gimp.

Wow. Great wotk both Papertrail and Enzeder.

Recently the video was discussed and it was assumed police just cut out the dead bits when in fact they cut out both dead bits and a 3rd camera showing inside Conti.

Is this the MM talking with Jane and another person ? Man's haircut seems to be the same as MM

Man appears to be holding and using a 'brick' mobile phone

This miniscule piece of footage was deleted from a 2nd copy released by WA police.
Thanks for that papertrail - great catch! - (attached image in post #4) I had another look at the cctv footage and looking at the haircut I'm thinking that they both look very similar. It looks like the same tuft of hair could be hanging over the collar in the 1:08 video as well.

naZN35S.jpg

Comparison between MM on CIA video (screen shot on left) and the guy in the 1:08 cctv.

Here's the 1:08 video for anyone who needs the link.

Claremont Killings CCTV footage released (screen shot above right around 0:45)
[video=youtube;hbbg-FVij4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c[/video]

Does anyone know where the staircase is inside the Continental?

Wow. Great wotk both Papertrail and Enzeder.

Recently the video was discussed and it was assumed police just cut out the dead bits when in fact they cut out both dead bits and a 3rd camera showing inside Conti.

Which goes to show, if police really wanted an ID on MM, why not release all available footage?

Are we now to believe we have the only two shots of MM? Or is there additional, unreleased footage of MM?

The staircase was inside the left hand door on Bay View Tce. Pretty obvious he likes Blondes..

Does anyone know where the staircase is inside the Continental?
Yep. That view of the blonde and the guy who looks like MM - that camera would be mounted above the front door on the inside.

So walk straight in the door and up the stairs to the bar upstairs, or walk in and turn to the right for the downstairs area.

At the 38 second mark MM appears out of a doorway & looks for chicks left & right & goes back inside again. I can understand that style of looking out. Now at 45 secs MM is chatting to a blond near the stairs. This is big news for the media in the next 2 days.I will take pics of the footage in case it disappears, lol. I have never been up the stairs there.

I know this has been posted previously but I just wanted everyone to be aware if some has not seen it. It is Brett Christian's own personal recollection of reporting the Karakatta rape.

(6PR) "She made it as far as the Showgrounds subway and a man grabbed her, put something over her head, tied her, up - she said with telephone cable - and bundled her into the back of what she said was a commercial vehicle, and drove her deep into the cemetery, where she was sexually assaulted."She told police she didn't see the man, didn't have a description of him and was let go, with no clothes, and ran to Hollywood Hospital, which was on the other side of the cemetery.
"They now know that the person who committed that sexual assault is the Claremont serial killer and if they solve that earlier crime, they will have solved the other three."
"I understand they don't know [who it is yet] but they've looked damn hard and long and they've re-tested, re-interviewed literally thousands of people since they made that link and of course gone into databases and turned over every rock they can think of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288