Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are very modern and new methods being used to profile those who have interested police. I will hang around as the case is very interesting, yes there is something going on with the placement of the bodies etc. I believe the actual distances are very similar from where they went missing too. North west and south east. One new thing I discovered in this thread was the interest in a worker at the screen printing shop. This would be my number one suspect with all the information I know. What happened to the girls was horrific and has been kept out of the public domain. I have read the book and the photo's made me wonder if he had killed the girls close by and then moved them a short distance to the dump site to make it harder profiling the actual crime scenes.
What is it about the screen printing business? Do you think this was the killers vantage point?

Im not 100% sure on the layout of the pubs to the business. It would be great if someone had a map. Or even the name of the business for me?

I know you cant share alot with us but do you believe the murders were religiously ritualistic?

I find it interesting that PW was given the all clear publicly but his mate SR wasnt.

Does anyone here think that Julie Cutler was indeed the first victim??

I am not sure about the screen printing business anymore. I had earlier thought the SK used it to make up uniforms and or magnets to make up a taxi. But after reading about WAPOL interested in rope found out the back I have no Idea. No I don't believe they were religious at all. Mind you I could have completely the wrong information. My sister told me what happened to the girls after a police officer shared with her what he heard. She was living in Two rocks at the time of the murders. My number one suspect remains SR and I don't for a second believe in this Blitz attack theory by the police after what I witnessed in the footage when it was first released. The girls freely got into a car feeling safe and in my opinion was definately a taxi.

I am not sure about the screen printing business anymore. I had earlier thought the SK used it to make up uniforms and or magnets to make up a taxi. But after reading about WAPOL interested in rope found out the back I have no Idea. No I don't believe they were religious at all. Mind you I could have completely the wrong information. My sister told me what happened to the girls after a police officer shared with her what he heard. She was living in Two rocks at the time of the murders. My number one suspect remains SR and I don't for a second believe in this Blitz attack theory by the police after what I witnessed in the footage when it was first released. The girls freely got into a car feeling safe and in my opinion was definately a taxi.
Thanks heaps Shadow. Yes they did ask about any rope or clothesline that could be found out the back of the printing shop but they also asked about the process of printing dye on fabric. This is the line of questioning that interests me the most. I believe some sort of 'dye' coinciding with the use of some sort of rope or line was either used to bind the girls or even perhaps strangle them. Either way i believe they have strong evidence of something to do with fabric dye. They also state they are almost certain the girls were murdered in close proximity to the abduction point which makes me wonder if they think the printing business is where they are thinking. All MOO and likely to change at any point.

Im in many minds about my #1 suspect.
Lance Williams admitted to failing a polygraph but the Martial Artists results were also inconclusive and i believe there are no alibis. His profession would suggest that he has alot of discipline and i believe as far as the profile released he well fits. He was also on the show talking as one of Jane Rimmers friends yet im sure i read they only met a few times and he knew Sarah better.
As for the duo, i dont believe it was a duo that did this however i believe either of them fit the bill. With PW and all the news clippings he saved and access to a taxi and SR just being down right weird in his behaviours. His admitting to having Sarah in his taxi thr night before may just have been a cover for any DNA they found.

Top of my list is Martial Arts guy, then SR.
I think if it was LW they wouldve nabbed him by now.

SR admitting to having Sarah in his car is a massively suspect thing to say and yes just a cover for having her DNA in his cab. It's been a long time but I'm sure I read by the time the police got to run tests on his ford falcon cab, the one they were after had already been crushed. Also remember that the two rocks resident claims to have seen a ford falcon taxi with it's lights out and someone in the back turn down Pippindiny the night she went missing. He remains my number one suspect.

SR admitting to having Sarah in his car is a massively suspect thing to say and yes just a cover for having her DNA in his cab. It's been a long time but I'm sure I read by the time the police got to run tests on his ford falcon cab, the one they were after had already been crushed. Also remember that the two rocks resident claims to have seen a ford falcon taxi with it's lights out and someone in the back turn down Pippindiny the night she went missing. He remains my number one suspect.
Yes thats right i forgot about the car that was seen! I read some more stuff today and my preferred suspect changed 2 times over again! I guess theres a little bit suss about all the POI. Im not sure why im stuck on SD as my main suspect. But SR comes in a very very close second.

Thanks for the links Fence Sitter. Good to see they are still working hard on this, I hope they make an arrest soon. It's hard to imagine what the girls parents must be going through. I suspect it's the same as what the Morcombe's over here went through for years until the police finally cracked the case and found young Daniel's body. I read they are making a movie about Daniels case over here in Brisbane.

Iona, a story of Pythagoreans, Druids, and sacrifice
I need to do it, but the two discovered bodies have any relation to the radial distance circle in the back a CBD road book? Something a taxi driver, limo or funeral driver might spend time looking at?

http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/holyland/iona.htm
http://herebedragons.weebly.com/iona-mystic-island.html

The girls went missing only just prior to a couple of days prior feast days of Irish patron saints?
Were the girls druid sacrifices

What connection could Lorrin Jane Whitehead have? (Melbourne murder) What do they have in common, apart from Iona?
Were they in Brownies? Did they go dancing? Irish communities?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Person-Lorrin-Jane-Whitehead/586655404680385
RE: Bobbin Berlina Glennon being Iona teacher etc?

Fleur De Lis , The death lily referenced in DMs book

scout.png

No worries, LB, thanks so much for typing all that out, local eyes are always helpful. :)

At the time, Claremont had become extremely popular. So popular that many had left other precincts for Claremont the increasingly popular place to go. Despite continual comments made that it was rich girls only, Claremont had drawn a wider audience. It was the new place to go.
Plenty of reference to the OBH, but the police have said little, if anything about the OBH in relation to this trinity murder.

The 3 girls discovered were not rich. One of them lived in a flat? They were from Mosman park, South Perth and Shenton park? Hardly the Cottesloe girl bought a Mercedes by daddy. They weren't even remotely centralised in their residential address. Perth wasn't even that broad in urban sprawl at the time. These places were considered quite far apart. What did their parents have in common?

Interesting now the freeway essentially diverts close, but around the two discovered body locations? Whats the relevance of the two locations? Why has the freeway diverted around them? Were the bodies laid in environmental locations of importance? Water bodies?
The southern body laid in death lilies. The northern victim laid in ????

Claremont means brightest hill, maybe not for its scholars but its limestone as a quarry for construction of buildings early settlement.

Gerard Ross means headland. > Abducted from Rockingham

Whitehead: Finally, but more rarely, the name may be locational from residence on a chalky headland

It usually derives from the Olde English pre 7th Century word "hwit" meaning white, plus "heafod", a head, combined to form a descriptive nickname for someone with white hair.

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Whitehead#ixzz3VZszQOO1

Probably nothing but commonality in the missing persons and the case

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Whitehead#ixzz3VZZFeBjP

The two discovered bodies were laid at 347 degrees. 347 Stirling hwy is less than 100 metres from where the girls were abducted. 347 also pertains to the patented Pantone 347, that of St Patricks day green, the day one of the girls was abducted

But what if the 347 also relates to pythagoram theorum? RE:Iona Pythagoreans. If second and third girl are 4*x, then one and two will be 3*X?

Does that relate back to the radial circumference in the back the UBD? That of say 25km? and 50km?

Taxis go virtually unabated in scrutiny due to their commonality. The brickie on his ritual early start every day would have noticed anything different being out on the road every day at that time. That area was of very low population at the time. More a small town, than a suburb.

Considering large traces of the coma drug were found on both scenes. Were the same chemicals used in the printing industry? That pantone colour 347 degrees the bodies lied and ink found at the scene?
The other Pantone colour for the Irish flag is 151 orange

I determined the bodies 78.5 kilometres apart but don't have exact coordinates. Thats not allowing for the curvature of the earth. Its an estimate really. If the line of the bodies is 348 degrees then throw all the theory out. The line also passes straight through the Cottesloe hotel.

The police must have one massive relational based chart going. If the connection is made with Whitehead then will it mean the person or persons as Melbourne connections?
Without a truck load of family background data its going to be hard task establishing a connection between the families. Schools, hobbies, etc etc

Remember, RAYNEY was murdered which means Queen (In keeping with the Celtic name meanings). The 'Queen' was buried in 'Kings' park
Two of the Claremont victims were in the legal industry, as were the Rayneys? Rayney is half Irish.

Are we dealing with a group. Say, a coroner or someone with the skills of say that the Rosy Cross, the Golden Dawn?
200px-Crowley_unicursal_hexagram.svg.png Remember the jewellery taken? The flower in Spiers image?

Was there views from the old building at 347 Stirling hwy? Was the building two story?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-party-drug-easier-obtain-heroin--legal.html
Coma in a bottle: GBL, the 50p party drug which is easier to obtain than heroin... and is legal

small container of a substance called gamma-butyrolactone.

On the club scene it is known simply as GBL. Or, more chillingly, 'coma in a bottle'.

The chemical is perfectly harmless if used for the purpose for which it was originally intended - as a paint stripper and rust remover for garages or industrial cleaning firms.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asier-obtain-heroin--legal.html#ixzz3VacaGXNL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Considering large traces of the coma drug were found on both scenes. Were the same chemicals used in the printing industry? That pantone colour 347 degrees the bodies lied and ink found at the scene?
The other Pantone colour for the Irish flag is 151 orange

I determined the bodies 78.5 kilometres apart but don't have exact coordinates. Thats not allowing for the curvature of the earth. Its an estimate really. If the line of the bodies is 348 degrees then throw all the theory out. The line also passes straight through the Cottesloe hotel.

How could the line go through the Cottesloe Hotel when it lays south west of the abduction points?

The police must have one massive relational based chart going. If the connection is made with Whitehead then will it mean the person or persons as Melbourne connections?
Without a truck load of family background data its going to be hard task establishing a connection between the families. Schools, hobbies, etc etc

Remember, RAYNEY was murdered which means Queen (In keeping with the Celtic name meanings). The 'Queen' was buried in 'Kings' park
Two of the Claremont victims were in the legal industry, as were the Rayneys? Rayney is half Irish.

Are we dealing with a group. Say, a coroner or someone with the skills of say that the Rosy Cross, the Golden Dawn?
View attachment 71751 Remember the jewellery taken? The flower in Spiers image?

Was there views from the old building at 347 Stirling hwy? Was the building two story?

Please provide your reference to the surname Rayney meaning Queen?

Claremont means brightest hill, maybe not for its scholars but its limestone as a quarry for construction of buildings early settlement.

Gerard Ross means headland. > Abducted from Rockingham

Whitehead: Finally, but more rarely, the name may be locational from residence on a chalky headland

It usually derives from the Olde English pre 7th Century word "hwit" meaning white, plus "heafod", a head, combined to form a descriptive nickname for someone with white hair.

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Whitehead#ixzz3VZszQOO1

Probably nothing but commonality in the missing persons and the case

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Whitehead#ixzz3VZZFeBjP

Claremont actually means clear hill.

Geez those threads go back a few years. It seems to me that someone called Kate was interested back then because she had posted something in one of those threads.

To me, some of the theories being floated are too complicated. If someone out there has put so much time into ink colours/angles/vectors/saints days/irish names- why risk picking up a victim at a pub in the middle of the night? It just seems more likely that each of these ladies happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, with a psycho ready to pounce.
It is a big coincidence that two victims had attended the same school. It would be a much bigger coincidence if they were near each other in age- CG would have left school before SS entered high school. I am pretty sure if we went to a pub in Claremont tonight and surveyed patrons there would be a number of former IPC students.

So with 15 mins searching on the web, here are women missing or murdered after leaving a pub:
Gillian Jamieson and Deborah Balkin (NSW)
Gina Rossato (got home from pub, then killed)
Mary Wallace (NSW)
Maureen McLauchlin (NSW) (body found in bushland)
Shiiree Turner (SA)
Theresa Binge (NSW)
Katie O’Shae (QLD)
Sharon Edwards (NSW)

Thats only the missing people who have the details of when they were last seen listed, and only people who show up in the most basic of google searches.

The Claremont victims received a lot of publicity- there could well be other cases that are similar that just havent received the same attention. Also- I wonder how seriously the police take a missing person report about a young person who doesnt come home after a night out? Kellie Carmichael went missing in the Blue Mountains- for 3 years the official assumption was that she had committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77