Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27

I feel the need to make a clarification. This is not an educational seminar the Dunn's are attending. It is a rally. There will be speakers, food vendors and musical performers. and not to belittle sex trafficking awareness.....but there will also be a bouncy house for the kids.
http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally

Shawn must be so mad he's not going. Oh the opportunities he's going to miss...I wonder what he'll be doing while BD is away?

I really hope that Mark Klaas and other professionals who have taken on Billie's cause are taking note of how she uses her media time to try to deflect away from LE's suspect and scorns anyone who listens to anything LE has to say. That is not generally how MK rolls.

Shawn must be so mad he's not going. Oh the opportunities he's going to miss...I wonder what he'll be doing while BD is away?

Maybe LE should do a stakeout. (re: bold)

I can't remember a case where searchers stopped searching for a missing child, solely cuz of how the parent or named/unnamed POI or family member of that person acted (please let me know if I've missed one).

The searchers' primary goal is not to support Billie -- it's to find Hailey. She deserves to be found, regardless of what her parents, named/unnamed POIs are doing. JMO.

Not a child, but a drastic example.

When suspicion fell on Mark Hacking the volunteer searchers in Lori's case dropped unbelievably.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/595080053/Hacking-retains-lawyer.html?pg=3

Approximately 125 volunteers participated in the search effort Monday for Lori, a significant drop from the nearly 4,000 on Sunday.

We have (unfortunately) MANY cases where the parents were involved in the death/disappearance of their child. But, BD has not been named as a suspect and there are other unnamed POIs. Even if SA killed her and BD is still defending him, I don't understand why these national search organizations whom have an ultimate goal of finding Hailey should back away from this case?

I have always been a strong supporter of Tim Miller, Mark Klaas and Kevin Bardsley. As well as Somer Thompson and Amber Dubois' mothers. Laura Recovery Center... all of them.

Even after Caylee and Haleigh, I am still a strong supporter of Tim Miller.

At this point... I am stunned that Mark Klaas especially has not distanced himself from Billie. With how he reacts to other parents who do less than what Billie has done... I'm shocked.

I am losing my trust in Mark Klaas right now. Because I don't understand supporting Billie... when she is doing the things she is. If someone like myself is unsure, then people who are not real familiar with Mark Klaas are not going to even go near Klaas Kids if they see Billie the way many people do.

Unfortunately I have already heard this several times... I have had to defend him several times since he got involved with this case. I hate that... and I fear it will only get worse as the case progresses.

I hope he has distanced himself and we just haven't seen it... but Billie going to this rally doesn't look like he has... :waitasec:

People like MK and TM are hero's. TM learned his lesson with the Cummings bunch, and I'm terribly afraid MK might get burned in the same way with this bunch. I don't want to see that happen.

MK is already getting burned for aligning himself with BD the way he has. This is going to hurt his organization because people will lose respect for him (which I have already been reading elsewhere) and he stands to lose support and donations.

Other organizations that are financially supporting BD will also lose out on donations from the public.

We probably don't want to know given what we have seen of his past.

Good Morning,

The SAR organizations MUST KNOW that Billie is openly supporting the only named SUSPECT by LE in the search for her missing daughter. :sick:

I hope the professional SAR organization that invited Billie to speak KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS that by inviting Billie, they are seriously putting their reputation at risk. :eek:

Do they realize that by inviting Billie Dunn to speak, they are playing with fire ? I just hope they don't get burnt !

Hope

My first reaction was what a snarky title, that thread won't last long. I was shocked to find that the title of the thread was the name of the actual rally!

I do find it highly amusing and ironic that BD is attending a rally named "I'm Not Buying It."
Do we have an irony thread on this forum yet?

:floorlaugh:

Especially since "buying" is something she seems to have noooo problem doing lately...

http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally

Billie is not listed on the list of speakers for this rally and it does not mention MK's organization or Laura Recovery; I wonder who put her onto this group and why?

The print ads for this event were printed before the Dunn's were involved-
from traffick911's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Traffick911/184480058955

Traffick911 The parents of 13-year-old missing Hailey Dunn will speak at the I'm Not Buying It Rally this Sunday. Many missing and abducted children are victims of domestic minor sex trafficking. After the rally, we will hold a candlelight vigil for her

Klasskids is listed as a campaign partner
http://www.traffick911.com/page/campaign-partners

I totally agree with you. It was actually hard to type those words. I was just trying to make the comparison between someone putting their random boyfriend over their daughter, to CA, who is putting her psycho daughter over her innocent granddaughter.

Her 'speech' is going to make me sick. I can hear her already. She is going to 'unite' with other' victims of child traffickers.' She is going to say how she never knew before the hidden dangers of these kidnappers, trolling small towns for children like Hailey. And if she had only known, she would never have let her walk to her Dad's that night. But NOW that she knows, she is going to devote her life to traveling the speaker circuit in honor of other kidnapped children like her daughter. I feel nauseous already.

I don't see her getting on that bandwagon:

1. It will take her away from boy toy.

2. Boy toy will be arrested and she'll be too busy defending him so he won't throw her under the bus.

3. She's not in a very good light at the moment...by the fact she is still defending the only suspect.

I hope CD takes it on and straightens his life out, whether HD is found or not. (I so hope she is.... please Lord soon:praying:) He's getting a second chance with the baby and fiance. He's is in the light at the moment....and shouldn't screw this chance to change. People will be behind him and opportunities will come his way. But he has to be a straight arrow in all ways ...it won't be easy putting all the people who may lead him down the wrong path again behind him, but maybe he's learning who his friends are...since I don't see any of them by his side. The person who bailed him out was a sign and blessing he should ponder on....deeply.

All imo.

I bet if SA got arrested before then BD would cancel the trip to be close to him.jmo

I bet if SA got arrested before then BD would cancel the trip to be close to him.jmo

Wouldn't that be something if he got arrested while she was away...I can hope, right?

How do we know SA is not going? He might just hop in that donated maroon van and share the hotel room with BD(just to make sure no hanky panky happens with the ex)....just sayin:waitasec:

This is shocking!

I can't believe they would allow the parent of a missing child to make any sort of speech if what actually happened to the child is unknown and the main suspect in her disappearance is living with her mother, the same woman who plans to speak!!! :eek: Is Marc Klaas behind this?

Reminds me of when George and Cindy Anthony were planning to speak at another missing children's function. Oy vey!

It is TRULY unbelievable!!!!!!! :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back