Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27

"I'm Not Buying It" is exactly my opinion.

From what I hear she has no problem putting things on layaway.:bang:

I want to see them both ...............here.........:behindbar

JMO and :twocents:

Who is paying for the hotel rooms?

BD and CD's attendance at this rally makes so sense to me.

There has been no evidence that we know of to think that Hailey is a human trafficking victim. SA is a suspect in Hailey's disappearance. So why on earth would anybody want his girlfriend to speak at a rally for this cause.

Who is paying for the hotel rooms?

BD and CD's attendance at this rally makes so sense to me.

There has been no evidence that we know of to think that Hailey is a human trafficking victim. SA is a suspect in Hailey's disappearance. So why on earth would anybody want his girlfriend to speak at a rally for this cause.

Maybe because Billie is Hailey's mother. And not everyone thinks or feels the same way some on this forum do. jmo

I completely understand why they would choose to support this theory as a parent. This theory as awful as it is, would at least mean Hailey is still alive and they could still find her and bring her home. They both want to believe it's possible to find Hailey alive.

CD going to this event has me on the fence...he has been out there day after day trying to get Hailey's face out there to anyone who would listen. We've all heard the stories about him traveling out of town to hand out fliers. Personally, I could see CD going anywhere that there is a large group of people. He's not going to be picky on what type of event. people + fliers= finding Hailey.
Now BD going has me stumped, to be honest. What is it about this event that BD has agreed to get off her couch and go? Even supposed sightings of Hailey in other towns didn't do it. Is it a favor to MK? MK seems to be the only person that BD cares what his opinion is. She has basically attacked everyone else who has tried to help, including NG. So what is different with MK? The only reason I can think of is MK is the only one who has supported BD in the stranger may have grabbed her theory. He is the only one to NOT have brought SA into the picture. But going to an event is still a huge thing for BD to do, even if it's a favor. I just don't see her doing it to help MK. This has to be about BD, just like everything else we've seen her do.
<modsnip>

I completely understand why they would choose to support this theory as a parent. This theory as awful as it is, would at least mean Hailey is still alive and they could still find her and bring her home. They both want to believe it's possible to find Hailey alive.

That is exactly what I think. If she has been sold into trafficking at least she is alive. And besides that I doubt that there are very many people up this far that are even familiar with this case. Any exposure I would think would be good. jmo

I think BD just wants to give the appearance that she thinks Hailey is still alive. Does that make any sense?? At this point, I think she is behind any theory that puts the blame on anyone but SA.

JMO/MOO & all that stuff.

Billie is going to this event to push her opinion that some other terrible thing happened to Hailey, that has nothing to do with SA.

With the latest news coming out about *advertiser censored* being found of the deviant nature....do you still think BD should go to this rally and speak?

With the latest news coming out about *advertiser censored* being found of the deviant nature....do you still think BD should go to this rally and speak?

I didn't think it was an appropriate venue to present Hailey's case even before the *advertiser censored* and deviant pics. Certainly, I think it is even less so now. It's completely inappropriate, and diminishes the plight of children who are or have been subjected to sex trafficking.

No. I think it's beyond tacky, but you know she will probably still go. Hopefully Clint won't.

How do we know SA is not going? He might just hop in that donated maroon van and share the hotel room with BD(just to make sure no hanky panky happens with the ex)....just sayin:waitasec:

Since this is the first time she's had to leave home and couch for any length of time since Hailey disappeared, it's JMO..if he doesn't go..it would be because they couldn't pull it off without others knowing..but, I'm not sure if THAT would even be enough to stop them..I believe if there's anyway possible, Shawn ain't getting left behind..With Clint being there too? No way, IMO Billie will back out of going if they can't figure how to bring Shawn along.

No. I think it's beyond tacky, but you know she will probably still go. Hopefully Clint won't.

It was beyond tacky to go to the HaileyAngels appreciation dinner that she was NOT invited to, but went anyway and then spoke nasty about the searchers!
BD has no class, so she will be there for center stage UNLESS she is convinced not to go by someone like Mark Klass. JMOO

I don't think this case compares to those who will be at the rally; I doubt those cases include a suspect who is close to the family. Or even have suspects at all? It just makes no sense to me, that the group would want to include her.

IMO, none of Hailey's family should go and speak at this rally. I think a group of volunteers should go and hand out Hailey's fliers to the crowd to get her face out there...but I think anyone addressing the rally at this time would be inappropriate. IMO
Child *advertiser censored* has been found in the home.....for BD to go would be a slap in the face to everyone there.

What's the point of speaking at this rally? Some people have said it's for the exposure but I don't see how. Considering that everyone who's attending is probably passionate about the missing children cause, I would think that the majority of them already know about Hailey's case. Also, I did a Google search for this rally and it doesn't seem to be getting any press in the Dallas area so I don't think it's really the best way to get Hailey's face out there. They could probably get Hailey's face out to a lot more people just by doing interviews on Dallas (and another city in Texas) local news programs.

Also, don't most parents of missing children wait until their child is found, before they start appearing at rallies? The only exception I can think is Jacob Wetterling's mother but he's been missing for 21 years. I don't believe that Kyron's parents have appeared at any rallies.

ETA: Also, on their website, it says that the rally was Feb 18-Feb 20. Huh? So it already happened?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back