closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many topics...

WORK
If she does not have a DL, Passport, or state ID, she would have a near impossible time obtaining employment in any organization that maintains appropriate employment records (she couldn't complete the I-9). I assume someone has her SS card, but that's not enough (nor is SS card plus birth certificate). Not that she's employable anyway...

STUPID GERALDO ARTICLE
I know it's like beating a dead horse here - but check kiting? Come on! That's just wrong - this is journalism? No, of course not, but FGS, this is a basic fact, can't anyone even attempt to get the correct information or is it all just made to fit the spin. This is where media must accept responsibility. I find this kind of "little error" immensely frightening - what else are we reading or seeing that is in fact erroneous - like maybe all of it. It scares me, I tells ya!

The job requirement was the most important part of the probation for me. She was convicted of stealing because she refused to work. She was perfectly employable at the time of her crimes and chose not to work. How is she going to rehabilitate if she can not find gainful employment? If they are saying she can not find employment ever because of her notoriety, then she can not be rehabilitated into society, so lock her back up. The point of probation is to make sure she can function in society without reoffending. How can you function in society with no means of support?

School isn't free. Most people work while they go to school. She could stuff envelopes from home without anyone having to see her or "threaten" her safety (which I don't believe). Surely her connected lawyers could find someone to employee their precious client. But, no! Let's enable her a little more. The JOB is the most important part of the probation and if she skips out on that, it is just the icing on the already very bitter cake.

Security concerns are just more lies. FCA/Baez are going to dictate how she does everything and the DOC complies apparently...
Lots of call center type of customer service work is done from home. All it takes is a phone and a computer and we know she knows how to use those. Make her work and start paying her debts.

I find it funny that this DT, all who were computer challenged, are saying that Casey is taking online courses. Who is going to make sure she's doing what she's doing when they are mostly computer illiterate? Does Casey even know how to take an online course? You have to log into a class website, be able to open and print out materials, be able to upload materials to turn in for assignments, have discussions online, etc. I know she knows how to use a computer, but that doesn't mean she knows how to take an online course. Who's going to help her learn how to do that? Not the DT!

Apparently they learned nothing from how she used her parents' computer. I hope she downloads a lot of *advertiser censored* to whoever's computer she uses. You know that computer is going to be filled with crap and viruses in a heartbeat. Are they planning on buying her a computer? Oh boy, Casey must be foaming at the mouth. No job and all the computer time she wants. Like someone is going to be sitting there and making sure she's taking those classes or even passing them. What a crappy requirement because of imagisecurity concerns (yes, it's right up there with Zanny, IMO). Wow, that's not probation, that's heaven for her.

And who is paying for these classes? Online classes aren't cheap. Doesn't she have to get a GED first? I believe you have to have at least a GED to go to college anywhere. Some even require entrance tests for class placement and some have GPA requirements. I work at a community college, and I have worked for a university in the past, so I know about this and both have their requirements. I am going to be sick if some college relaxes requirements just for Casey. OMG, education is something EARNED, it is NOT something that is just GIVEN. And I'm sure Casey thinks it will be just given to her! I'm not liking how this is sounding. Again, she's special. Please. I need to go barf now.

Maybe Mom and Dad are paying? They are rich enough now to consult a financial/wealth management expert...

so many topics...

STUPID GERALDO ARTICLE
I know it's like beating a dead horse here - but check kiting? Come on! That's just wrong - this is journalism? No, of course not, but FGS, this is a basic fact, can't anyone even attempt to get the correct information or is it all just made to fit the spin. This is where media must accept responsibility. I find this kind of "little error" immensely frightening - what else are we reading or seeing that is in fact erroneous - like maybe all of it. It scares me, I tells ya!

snipped

Here we have :groucho: Geraldo getting these :deal: "exclusives" and he's big buddies with JB. That speaks volumes about the spin he's putting on his KC stories. :bath:

Also, I can't wait to hear what the DOC says at 11am (10am my time). I'm sure it's going to make me want to throw things. Seriously. And I bet whatever college she's going to be will kept private because that will be a definite reputation sinker to be the college that Casey Anthony is attending.

You, know Aedrys - it may not be a "college" at all - maybe some state/federal funded enrichment or remediation type program like job skills/readiness or the like... or proprietary school thingy that's gotten the signoff on meeting certain academic equivalencies.

Maybe Mom and Dad are paying? They are rich enough now to consult a financial/wealth management expert...

Are you freaking serious?!?!?!? Where did you hear this? Not that I'm doubting you, but OMG!!!! How can they possibly need that with all of the debt they are in!?!?! Wow, Dr. Phil's donation must have been a doozy!

You, know Aedrys - it may not be a "college" at all - maybe some state/federal funded enrichment or remediation type program like job skills/readiness or the like... or proprietary school thingy that's gotten the signoff on meeting certain academic equivalencies.

I hope Kathy Belich will be in attendance for the press conference this morning. She's the most likely of all to ask questions such as suggested in your post.

Seriously, friends...my brain is about to EXPLODE!:furious:

This girl is being coddled more than a three-minute egg. I just can't stand it!! I think I need to take a break from this....when FCA gets her hiney hauled back to the hoosgow for breaking probation, then I'll make a beeline for WS and break open some champagne, too ...until then, my aging heart just can't handle any more.
:python:

No matter where she works there will be issues with co-workers who bring a purse to work and someone missing something from their purse because they did not lock it up. Trust is a big issue in an office. KC has no problem boldly taking money from others.

I don't think this is a safety issue which JB would like the DOC to believe but an issue of she will reoffend in a heartbeat. She has not changed and he knows it. jmo

There's places where she can work away from other people like cleaning offices at night. She could work in a mental institution cleaning up after the patients, washing dishes etc. I'm sure they would welcome the help and not care who she was. Better yet send her out on a road gang or if she is in Okechobee send her out to cut sugar cane or clean up around the shores of Lake Okechobee...lots of gators there...

Seriously, friends...my brain is about to EXPLODE!:furious:

This girl is being coddled more than a three-minute egg. I just can't stand it!! I think I need to take a break from this....when FCA gets her hiney hauled back to the hoosgow for breaking probation, then I'll make a beeline for WS and break open some champagne, too ...until then, my aging heart just can't handle any more.
:python:

I understand. Please don't let this all stress you to the point where your health is affected. It's not worth it, and it gives Ms. Anthony power over you that she does not deserve. Take care of yourself. :)

The picture in the bar is not Casey as this person has no "*advertiser censored*", plus the hair line is wrong.

The one in the bar has a 'v' shaped point in her hairline and has a pointed nose, FCA has a rounded or bulby nose. The photo's taken in OH show FCA has put on weight, I don't know anybody who could lose an extra 20 - 25 pounds in just a couple of weeks. I don't think it's her.

I think everyone in the State of Florida should quit their job and go to school on line.

My guess is Judge Perry might be getting a tad grumpy by now. I don't see him as the type anyone should be trying to pull the wool over and, IF no such leeway or dispensation has been given, I doubt he'll be taking it very lightly at all.

I wonder what it would take for him to get involved again. No clue, but just wondering. Would the State have to bring a complaint to him? How does this work? Anyone know (assuming, of course, that he wouldn't be okay with this, but I'm not sure that's a safe assumption)?

I think everyone in the State of Florida should quit their job and go to school on line.
Now, that was funny. I couldn't believe it when I heard that. No job...... going to school? Okay.

ETA: Sorry for the double post. Thought it was my computer, but guess not.

I understand. Please don't let this all stress you to the point where your health is affected. It's not worth it, and it gives Ms. Anthony power over you that she does not deserve. Take care of yourself. :)

Thank you for saying this. It is very true. I know I sometimes let this case take over me. I have to remember not to let it do that. Casey Anthony and her crowd have no power over me. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member