closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what it would take for him to get involved again. No clue, but just wondering. Would the State have to bring a complaint to him? How does this work? Anyone know (assuming, of course, that he wouldn't be okay with this, but I'm not sure that's a safe assumption)?
I have no idea either LBD but I'd certainly be interested in reading anyone who does.

I understand. Please don't let this all stress you to the point where your health is affected. It's not worth it, and it gives Ms. Anthony power over you that she does not deserve. Take care of yourself. :)

Thanks, hon. See you guys later. WS is an addiction! I just need a little breakie.:seeya::grouphug:

I think everyone in the State of Florida should quit their job and go to school on line.

I'm sure that all the other people that are on probation feel like they should be able to get the same treatment.

Let her go to work and the he** with keeping her address a secret and all. She should be treated as all the others on probation. She made her bed, let her lie in it!!! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

so many topics...

WORK
If she does not have a DL, Passport, or state ID, she would have a near impossible time obtaining employment in any organization that maintains appropriate employment records (she couldn't complete the I-9). I assume someone has her SS card, but that's not enough (nor is SS card plus birth certificate). Not that she's employable anyway...

STUPID GERALDO ARTICLE
I know it's like beating a dead horse here - but check kiting? Come on! That's just wrong - this is journalism? No, of course not, but FGS, this is a basic fact, can't anyone even attempt to get the correct information or is it all just made to fit the spin. This is where media must accept responsibility. I find this kind of "little error" immensely frightening - what else are we reading or seeing that is in fact erroneous - like maybe all of it. It scares me, I tells ya!

BBM -

Haven't read the article, but if he used that term, it's no wonder he's still in the realm of the 3rd class journalism. "Check kiting" was a term used years ago, before almost instantaneous bank transactions was invented. If I'm not mistaken, the term was used when someone would write a check, hoping that the transaction wouldn't clear the bank before they could get money deposited. And, that was providing they were writing it on their own account, not writing a check on somebody elses account.

The one in the bar has a 'v' shaped point in her hairline and has a pointed nose, FCA has a rounded or bulby nose. The photo's taken in OH show FCA has put on weight, I don't know anybody who could lose an extra 20 - 25 pounds in just a couple of weeks. I don't think it's her.

Can you direct me to the picture?

She doesn't need to gain employment and is permitted to go to school online? To study what? She has been placed right back into the element she thrives in with, as usual, only a very light tap of the whip.
None of this will require her to display any responsibility whatsoever .. let alone learn any.
You can't make this stuff up. There is no surprise or shock left in me.

Maybe she can finally get that GED...............:floorlaugh:

BBM -

Haven't read the article, but if he used that term, it's no wonder he's still in the realm of the 3rd class journalism. "Check kiting" was a term used years ago, before almost instantaneous bank transactions was invented. If I'm not mistaken, the term was used when someone would write a check, hoping that the transaction wouldn't clear the bank before they could get money deposited. And, that was providing they were writing it on their own account, not writing a check on somebody elses account.

...which makes it a complete misrepresentation of the facts. And he's a journalist (term used loosely)....and a lawyer (ditto)?

Who exactly is his audience? Why does he stay on the air? Does he really have a strong 'following'? Years ago, I recall he was quite the liberal, but now he's on FOX which is known for its conservatism (IMO). What happened? I really would like to know, as I stopped following him years ago (Al Capone, anyone?).

Or is this too OT for this thread?

BBM -

aka "Playing the float" and you are exactly right

What's bothersome to me is that the term has a certain "neato" cachet that has the potential to catch on without anyone checking the facts (dang, that was full of puns I didn't mean). Heard a radio program not too long ago that examined the term "flash mob" and how it has morphed from folks using social media and technology to assemble to do a groovy dance routine to roving band of thugs using social media and technology to coordinate a "flash mob" for looting and robberies. The show host speculated that the neato term "flash mob" gave it cultural relevancy and coolness and thereby encouraged or even gave tacit approval to the criminal behavior...

So the kiting bit worries me - how many folks will pick it up and run with it - and how many folks will actually believe that's what she did... Where else is it happening in media? It's scary.

Doesn't have to find a job. Will attend school on line?

So, she doesn't have to go out in public - ever? Or will she only venture out to shop at Target?

I don't think I like this.

jmo

So with all the special treatment, not having to venture out of the house or show that she can make a commitment (ie job) and keep it, how is it exactly that one can assess whether or not she can be a productive and law abiding citizen? Just going through the motions...........the state of Florida has its head up its a$$! Yet Again!

I'll have to hide the checkbook, put the gun in the safe and stow the children in the attic until she leaves Tallahassee! This is the last place on earth I'd expect her to be. Oh, and I guess I'll have to shop Target online now. What would you do if you were eating dinner with the hubby, looked across the room and there she sat, eating at the same restaurant? I'm not sure I could contain myself.

Rumors are that she is in St. Johns County, not Leon. You're safe. The press conference is in Tally.

Rumors are that she is in St. Johns County, not Leon. You're safe. The press conference is in Tally.

it is?? well then i'm not sure wesh would be covering it in that case..

eta: ahh i see the link now where it says it is in Tallahassee. the spokesperson is the same woman that did the last presser..hm. i guess we will see.

Are you sure it is 106, I don't see a picture - thanks.

I don't believe for a second that slide account is hers. No way.

I can't believe she doesn't have to work and gets to sit home on her butt taking online courses. What a crock of crap. There is no justice here. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member