Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will watch the sentencing hearings, but IMO I just can't see how he won't get the death penalty?

What a long day lol Went to work early so I could come home to watch the verdict.... had to go back to work and just got home again. I can't believe they are starting tomorrow already, I thought we would get until maybe Wednesday.

I know—I was shocked, even, at how quickly they moved today to announce the verdict, and it wouldn’t have surprised me at all if they’d started the penalty phase next week—I’m sure glad they didn’t wait, though!

What a crock..."injustice"....their client is "innocent"...there's still 3 DNA profiles that they aren't allowed to send to Codis...The defense just continues to anger me. They're so full of BS.

edited to add...why are they allowed to even speak to the media before the penalty phase has been completed??
They've hoodwinked half the population of SB by the looks of it that they actually had a defence, by feeding them throughout the trial and the media not actually being there to see for themselves, so it's no wonder to me that they had to come out and face the questions...knowing their own livelihoods and reputations are now on the line if they don't continue to spin the same BS story. I think after the penalty phase they will fade into oblivion. What a duo.

JMO

Cabo, were you there today? I don't think I have "seen" you all day. I don't think I have seen F10 either.

:oops:
Cabo was there. I texted her because I was worried when she wasn’t around here all afternoon. She was with her child at the time (after the verdict) so I wrote to just let me know about it when she had time. Maybe she will come here and let us all know at once. I’m sure that would be easier for her.

It does, just click on their pic and it tells what they did. Some of them are absolutely horrific, well some more so than others but they all got death.

These are the 737 inmates on California's death row
And there’s good old Skylar Deleon who, on the dime of the very nice people living in California, was granted a sex change. He makes a good looking woman.
You can’t make this stuff up.

Video does not match the title.

I believe this is the correct link.

Maline, said,

“How the jury can come up with a guilty verdict in this case, knowing that there are 3 profiles from the gravesite, from our standpoint just belies logic.”

I believe his statement sums it up pretty well.

Last edited:
Cabo, were you there today? I don't think I have "seen" you all day. I don't think I have seen F10 either.

:oops:
Yes I was at the zoo. What an emotionally draining day, I can only imagine how the families are feeling. I tried to just sneak in and sneak out because I didn't want to be on camera and wanted to lay low.

Maline, said,

“How the jury can come up with a guilty verdict in this case, knowing that there are 3 profiles from the gravesite, from our standpoint just belies logic.”

What Maline left out of that statement is important info. Those 3 'profiles' were based upon heavily degraded DNA, and it probably would not have been reliable because of the degradation levels.

Maline, said,

What belies logic is the lack of McStay DNA in the grave.

IMO, the jury was able to understand the DNA profiles were manufactured. IMO, there is no human being on earth that would match that Frankenstein DNA.

And.....I thought the defense opted not run the DNA through CODIS because they couldn't be bothered to get the proper approvals????

ALL MOO IMO ETC ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members