Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
House phone is unplugged and I'm not answering my cell... I don't care if god calls, he/she can leave a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is (s)he still under subpoena to testify?

Yeah makes me wonder and its really interesting that Jodie's dads not there! Not even Jodie's siblings.
I actually feel for him! I'm sure he is very ill and who knows maybe he is embarrassed that she could do this. Don't throw rocks at me! I'm just sputtering.

It does speak VOLUMES that the Father, Sisters and Brothers are NOT there. It really does. Where are all her LOYAL boyfriends and all those GREAT FRIENDS she has met? Where are they? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

Yes lawyers can object during opening and closing. It's not often done, but it is occasionally done. It's generally considered rude but yes, it can happen if something completely false is being stated.
So Juan is going to be constantly objecting then. :floorlaugh:

I am shocked that JVM is permitted within 50 ft of the courthouse. JMO!

Just talked to Katie Wick...she's anxiously awaiting the lottery...said it's a mad house..if she doesn't get in, she's coming over here to watch w/ us in the hotel. What stream is everyone using? Wildabouttrial not coming up for me.

KCL,
I went to Ustream and then Azfamily and it has worked great every day since. That was two months ago. Try it. I am praying for Travis family and you too.

Continuing on down the highway to grind on Ryan Burns after Jodi ( had to kill Travis 29 times over in self defense), with a response of "I was single" I think will be the nail in her coffin.

I think those words to the jury will be even more bitter than her no jury will convict me comment.

Zero remorse to this day.

Jmooc

Just talked to Katie Wick...she's anxiously awaiting the lottery...said it's a mad house..if she doesn't get in, she's coming over here to watch w/ us in the hotel. What stream is everyone using? Wildabouttrial not coming up for me.

I have WATs and KPHO as backup

Chris Williams@chriswnews

Fun convo awaiting #JodiArias, Pros Martinez bro says: from Victorville, CA, TA friend: Palmdale, CA. I bragged: from California City, CA

I took Mr Red early only to find out I need to pick up DGD today. I can't win....

I need a bloody mary...tall and strong...

Come on over here *lifting yellow tape that surrounds drinking section so runningwater can slip in* We happen to have bloody marys on tap at this SIDEBAR. Um runningwater, to get a drink you first have to go over there *pointing to a white tent outside the courtroom* show your id, get a wristband, then buy a drink ticket, then come back and we'll hook you up.:drumroll:

I love you!!!!
You are beyond cool!

HLN after dark? Will it go into nothingland ?? after this is all over?

SO excited and nervous! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning waiting to hear closing arguments.

May Jodi get everything she deserves!

Justice For Travis and his family!

actually, they can object during closing arguments.

Thank-you
and I am predicting Willmott won't be able to keep her trap closed!

The convict will shortly be released from her holding cage per HLN

I heard them say she is wearing something soft today *eyeroll* more boob caressing to come perhaps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member