Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshyne

Reaction score
Praying for Juan to deliver his closing with the amazing passion, conviction and strength that he is loved for. I think that Juan will bring it all together today and hand the jury the tightly woven, flawless closing with no room for "reasonable doubt", rather the jury will leave today 100% convinced that Jodi killed Travis in a premeditated, cruel, vicious and sadistic manner and then LIED repeatedly to try and escape justice. Justice for Travis cannot be escaped and Juan is going to drive it home today and ensure Jodi pays for her evil acts.

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Wonder how Jodi slept last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricki

Reaction score
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Beth Karas has on an all Salmon dress. Looking stunning as usual. <3 Beth #JodiArias

She really does have a salmon colored dress on. Saw her on TV. She looks beautiful.

Hope4More

Reaction score
ABC and Wild just brought on the seal. They are ALREADY poofed back to chambers? Sigh.

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Allright what is going on here.

The day I waited for and I cant get any of my saved links to work.

Can someone post a working link?
TIA

Azfamily on ustream

ctmom

Reaction score
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

I am so hopong your temp of 102 degrees will go down... Could you have caught your son's strep throat Hopeful...
That is really contageous
You wouldn't want anyone at work to catch it..
would ya?

Hopeful One

Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My hands are shaking and my heart is beating fast. Oh dear God let Lady Justice win the minds and hearts of the jurors who will decide the fate of JA.

When I get nervous or anxious, I break out in a rash on my chest. Just went into the restroom, walked past the mirror, and sure enough, the rash. Great.

Rosemary Pierce

Reaction score
OMG I think am going to cancel the hair appt. it's just hair! Hell my son's hair is starting to come out (from the chemo) I should just shave mine.

This is Juan and Travis...JUSTICE, if you will. Way more important than hair.

amberjul

Reaction score
Alright. Wild's is woolly and ABC15 has moved onto solar fans. Anyone have a working site yet?

Good morning all!

I finally managed to get in and a seal at Wild - but traffic out there is really high! Drive safely and don't panic like I started to :scared:

Hopeful One

Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am so hopong your temp of 102 degrees will go down... Could you have caught your son's strep throat Hopeful...
That is really contageous
You wouldn't want anyone at work to catch it..
would ya?

:giggle:

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
When it starts ...I'm not going to be posting... I don't want to miss a single word!
So miss me:)

katiewonders

Inactive
Reaction score
When the defendant was on the stand, followed by Dr. Sam & Ms. LaV, I thought this day would never come. Yayyy! Got snacks and pop and am ready to go! :seeya:

Steft50

Having Fun
Reaction score
Good Morning all. Have ice tea on table, bowl of fresh grapes washed and ready to nibble, Triscuit mini's and squirt cheese ready to go, spouse told unless house is on fire I am NOT leaving today, state seal is up and I am all ready for this day to start.

SunnyinMO

Walk softly and carry a big stick
Reaction score
I saw Beth on HLN she says the judge will allow the d's motion for the lesser offense of manslaughter....I wish she hadn't said it cause now my stomach is in knots....I hope she is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.