Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna cry ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi is talking to her imaginary friends? Next thing you know she'll be singing to herself and doing headstands with her head in a trash basket.

Powerful. I have chills from hearing him read that text.

Truest words spoken in this case:
'You are the worst thing to ever happen to me.' Any doubt that that's the truth? Do we need to look at the pictures? To look at the wound to his throat? At the froglike position she left him in in that shower? To his face where she put a bullet?

I love the >Worse thing that ever happen to me" Travis quote Jm says Travis has had enough!! AMEN Juan

Is JA going to "fake" cry now??

Ohmygosh - they are all crying and now I'm crying too!

And JA still can't stand to hear that TA did NOT want her! Juan needs to say it 40 more times!

JA's crying - perfect timing. She is crying for herself here now

The ever so faithful brother of Travis Alexander.
He refused to turn his head when autopsy photos were shown.
He held his head up high through all the horrible things they have said about Travis. A rock of a man. Travis would be so proud and so thankful for what his family has done. They all have gone through hell and they are still standing, ribbons and all.
:heartbeat:

awvl9g.jpg

:heartbeat:

The line about the worst thing that happened to him has really hit the women hard.

Wow, she's really working the fake cry today isn't she? Funny how it looks like some of that happens when KW writes a little note to her.

excuse my sarcasm....but was JA writing JW and asking if it is time to start to cry?????

I am waiting for the tears to come....for sure at DT Closings...mark my word.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288