Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIYA KIDS!

God bless the family and friends...and JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Today is the day...

Reminder Peeps!

Please limit the graphics on this thread as the court day progresses. Feel free to go to our sidebar thread, which is for topic and off topic about the case.

The pictures are difficult to load and peeps with different type electrical devices other that PC's have trouble with the site.

TIA
fran

:seeya:

:bump:

:loveyou:

Hi Hi!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Our site is overloaded with traffic so be patient, keep trying to reload the page if you aren't able to get in on first try.

:seeya:

gonna be good! Juan that is.....:seeya: If I were the killer I would wear a nice foamy green or blue? A nice pastel?
But she will wear yellow the color that has always stood for COWARD....a person who sneaks up on a man defenseless in a shower!

I'm getting so anxious as we approach deliberations and the verdict. I haven't watched many trials but I followed the CA trial and now this one very, very closely. I remember sitting right here with all of you when the last verdict rolled in; my heart was broken. I stepped away after that and vowed I could never do it again. Well, here I am and I am nervous! Juan did amazing and I have confidence in him, I guess I am just once bitten, twice shy.

All of this to say that I'm praying for a swift and just end to all of this so Travis and his family can finally have peace and be free of this monster. :please:

You're not alone..so many of us have felt it, no matter how hard we've tried not to.

I wonder how many undiagnosed cases of PTSD were out there when that happened in Orlando? (sigh..)..

Beth Karas implied that Nurmi might do closing arguments (Willmott did opening). If its Nurmi, this could take days. If its Willmott, I might decide to find some chores to do. Either way, the defense arguments will be chock full of lies and I'm not sure if I can stand it.

Group hug everyone for Travis and family!!

I'm praying for everyone, even the defendant, as she takes her due/sentence.

May she finally open her eyes to what she has done. Even though I know she won't.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

LOL :floorlaugh: I needed that.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

Just leave..and say you have better things to do..your WS family will have your back :)

I gotta pee now cause I wont want to later !!! Off to grab food ASAP once this puppy starts I am glued to pc

Morning kids!
How nice to see the title of the thread finally saying Closing Arguments! ! :great:

:loveyou:

Hi Hi!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Our site is overloaded with traffic so be patient, keep trying to reload the page if you aren't able to get in on first try.

UGH-having trouble. I never have trouble!

The little occasional sound bleeps are driving me nuts. Like torture.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!

n1313051576_11730_3643.jpg

It is easy to manipulate tests. It doesn't matter if there are a 1000 questions. Once a manipulator decides on a specific personality/image (let's say passive, never jealous, low self-esteem etc.) then a 10th grader could answer each and every question to be consistent with that image. It's not rocket science. What did we learn from all these psychology experts? JA did not have PTSD. She was not abused. She may have psychologically abused Travis. She may have BPD. She lied on her tests. Let's get on with the premeditated murder.

I'm here! My heart is overwhelmed. Justice for Travis! Juan my prayers have gone up! You have a serious burden today, I know you will honor the family and Travis!

JVM just said that Juan just walked in full of energy, no notebooks or briefcase. He, more than anyone, has been waiting for this day...go Juan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998