Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for Juan to deliver his closing with the amazing passion, conviction and strength that he is loved for. I think that Juan will bring it all together today and hand the jury the tightly woven, flawless closing with no room for "reasonable doubt", rather the jury will leave today 100% convinced that Jodi killed Travis in a premeditated, cruel, vicious and sadistic manner and then LIED repeatedly to try and escape justice. Justice for Travis cannot be escaped and Juan is going to drive it home today and ensure Jodi pays for her evil acts.

Wonder how Jodi slept last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Beth Karas has on an all Salmon dress. Looking stunning as usual. <3 Beth #JodiArias

She really does have a salmon colored dress on. Saw her on TV. She looks beautiful.

ABC and Wild just brought on the seal. They are ALREADY poofed back to chambers? Sigh.

Allright what is going on here.

The day I waited for and I cant get any of my saved links to work.

Can someone post a working link?
TIA

Azfamily on ustream

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

I am so hopong your temp of 102 degrees will go down... Could you have caught your son's strep throat Hopeful...
That is really contageous
You wouldn't want anyone at work to catch it..
would ya?

My hands are shaking and my heart is beating fast. Oh dear God let Lady Justice win the minds and hearts of the jurors who will decide the fate of JA.

When I get nervous or anxious, I break out in a rash on my chest. Just went into the restroom, walked past the mirror, and sure enough, the rash. Great.

OMG I think am going to cancel the hair appt. it's just hair! Hell my son's hair is starting to come out (from the chemo) I should just shave mine.

This is Juan and Travis...JUSTICE, if you will. Way more important than hair.

Alright. Wild's is woolly and ABC15 has moved onto solar fans. Anyone have a working site yet?

Good morning all!

I finally managed to get in and a seal at Wild - but traffic out there is really high! Drive safely and don't panic like I started to :scared:

I am so hopong your temp of 102 degrees will go down... Could you have caught your son's strep throat Hopeful...
That is really contageous
You wouldn't want anyone at work to catch it..
would ya?

:giggle:

When it starts ...I'm not going to be posting... I don't want to miss a single word!
So miss me:)

When the defendant was on the stand, followed by Dr. Sam & Ms. LaV, I thought this day would never come. Yayyy! Got snacks and pop and am ready to go! :seeya:

Good Morning all. Have ice tea on table, bowl of fresh grapes washed and ready to nibble, Triscuit mini's and squirt cheese ready to go, spouse told unless house is on fire I am NOT leaving today, state seal is up and I am all ready for this day to start.

I saw Beth on HLN she says the judge will allow the d's motion for the lesser offense of manslaughter....I wish she hadn't said it cause now my stomach is in knots....I hope she is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627