Closing arguments- thread #173

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

That's a great theory. It would certainly explain all the unaccounted for moolah.

2. GoAskAllie

GoAskAllie New Member

It clear that Jodi completely underestimated Travis's will to live and didn't expect him to fight the way he did. I do believe she attacked him in shower in an effort to contain the crime scene and limit clean up. Assuming the stab to the heart came first, she most likely expected it to incapacitate or kill him immediately, and when that didn't happen, all hell broke loose.

3. Nore

Nore New Member

---------
    I agree! look at the astronaut (sp) who drove from Texas to Fla. to get at the other woman? Some of those T/H drive me nuts. Especially J. Whinetraub! you can tell as soon as she opens her mouth shes DT..she wore depends so no stops! :floorlaugh: :seeya:

4. MidwestMama

MidwestMama Active Member

I agree. Her anger at his final resolution to get her out of his life meant she wanted the killing to be personal and painful. A knife is much more personal than a gun. I believe the gun was a back up, just in case, and she shot him because his body expelled the air in his lungs after his death and she thought he might still be alive.

5. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

Yeah, I went back and corrected my OP. I meant Dan. Who's doing the "purporting"?

6. writer7

writer7 New Member

7. GaMom13

GaMom13 New Member

All the THs keep saying if JA wanted to kill TA why not when she got there with the gun. Too much noise and she wanted to use her knife. Why only one shot? Because she had to silence his death sounds as roomate came home, before he came into the house. JMHO

8. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

About 5 minutes into croakerqueen's part 2 of day 55, JM is talking about Jodi standing there, watching Travis for 45 seconds without saying anything. JM goes, "Who does that?" and Jodi practically busted out laughing to herself.

http://youtu.be/1XJsW-_hmFY?t=5m

9. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

Yeah, true.

She could of wrote it out and handed it over to MM who would then write it.

10. Ricki

Ricki Well-Known Member

11. travelgal

travelgal New Member

I have some Joan Rivers hair make-up that I would loan her, but I don't like Willmot!! :floorlaugh:

12. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

The part where Juan pointed out that Travis could see Jodi stabbing him in the mirror was particularly heart wrenching.

13. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

I'll see your gopher and raise you a [​IMG] (Cynomys ludovicianus).

14. Nhic

Nhic New Member

Hey thanks for the idea. I was going to watch paint dry rather than listen to Wilmot or Nurmi :gasp: but now that you mention is, doing laundry sounds more fun. :floorlaugh:

15. MidwestMama

MidwestMama Active Member

I agree! If Juan's walk through the murder wasn't exactly right, I believe it was VERY close to what actually happened. Must freak her out to know they can put together the scenario so completely with her having planned it out thinking she had covered all her tracks. (gas, car rental, "robbery" of the 25 caliber, etc)

16. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

Wonder if the men on the jury with SO's asked them tonight "Have you been faking?" "You have? What else have you been lying about?"

17. Nhic

Nhic New Member

Agreed. Along with being angry, he sounded humiliated at the same time. I also think she has tapes/pics/videos of every man who has been within 2 feet of her. Locked away somewhere, for future use to use against them.

18. wasnt_me

wasnt_me Well-Known Member

I guess she didn't have earphone, bluetooth, speaker phone.....

I don't know that a woman needs two hands because she needs extra simulation, but I'd be way across the border of TMI to explain a couple of reasons a woman might need two hands.

19. mejane

mejane Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you be rewriting your final arguement JW?
    J/K!!

20. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I think Jodi thought the cops would think it was two killers by using two weapons. From what I've seen it's unusual for a single killer to use two different weapons.

Then when they could prove that she was there she came up with the ninja stoy. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.