Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is he going on about? haircuts and sexual orientations of the witness???

he doesn't like Jodi arias? this is WEIRD...

Oh God BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA "9 times out of 10 I don't like Jodi Arias" I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard.

Jodie likes Nurmi saying 9 out of 10 days he doesn't like her?

Chit......what was the second thing JM objected to that was over ruled?? 3rd objection sustained .

Wow, talk about fear! Nurmi is appealing completely to ONE juror who he hopes can hang the jury, or cause a less than Murder One. Wow... some days I don't like Jodi Arias....Hahahahahahahaha.

Jodi laughs. Unbelievable!

Lol, Nurmi says he doesn't like JA most of the time. Ya think? I think if he had his way he would just say "Go for it, she did it, send her to Hell."

Jodi putting on her best sad face....till Nurmi cracks a joke.

Funny funny joy joy...get your smiles and laughs out now Arias. Soon will be very, very different for you.

Wow Nurmi finally told the truth!

"9 days out of 10 I don't like her"

He has found enlightenment!

Woop there it goes, gone baby gone.

my gosh what is she smiling about! I'm already mad,,,sitting on hands,,new but I understand you can get banned lol. This is just gonna make me mad,,,Nonsense, Nurmi has nothing,,ok sitting on hands,,but thank you all for letting me hang with you today.

Jodi smiling like a freak when Nurmi says he doesn't like her most of the time.

Yeah, Nurmi is not going to be able to go for that long. He just doesn't have it. I'm bored already.

Seems to me that Nermi is kind of insulting the jurors. Am I crazy? That bad hair statement was a bit of a poke at their questions.

Grandma - meet my friend. We met in jail.

Is D JA's only friend?

Attachments

• jwgg.gif
    jwgg.gif
    163.4 KB · Views: 45
Wow, the defense is still trying to squeak in through the back door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online