Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps! *raising section of yellow tape around the drinking section at the SideBar*

I wish CEO had been there for JM's closing but we don't know why he decided to show up today. Maybe he's busy and could only get today off. Don't know. It will be really painful for JA (and funny for us) if she finds out post-verdict that CEO was on her side.

She had 3 five gallon cans - 2 borrowed, one from Walmart, and maybe the car was not on E...

I think that is what Deb was saying. Unless the car was bone dry and she spilled 1.5 gallons on the ground....she HAD to have a 3rd gas can.

Here's hoping Nurmi is done quicky so JM can get up and the jury can get the case today.

Almost pointless for the DT to even present closing arguments when you think about it. They have a liar's word, corrupted hearsay testimony, biased babble from duped hired guns and.....erm.....that's it.

Their entire premise challenged the State to disprove the existence of unicorns. Hopefully all 12 jurors truly understand how lame this all is from them.

Hi WSrs:seeya: Yesterday flew by. Today will likely be painfully sllloooooww.

Hang in there, justice is 1 day closer!

This is going to be a tuff day peeps. The closing argument by the defense is not going to sit well with many people. Please remember:

Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word '*advertiser censored*' and restroom humor

if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

***Also, please limit the photos posted on the court thread to photos FROM the courtroom. Please try to make them a thumbnail if possible and not full size.

We have all made it this far and we're very near the end. Don't jeopardize your posting privileges even for 24 hours at this late date.

TIA for your cooperation
fran

:bump:

Juan wanted him off the jury, so I'm happy he is gone.

Why do you think that?

I don't see how somebody charged with a criminal offence can sit on a criminal case jury.

From AZ Central:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 19s

#JodiArias juror number 8 is sitting in the area where Juror 5 sat when she came back. Hearing the cam guys talk I'd expect you'll see him

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m

#JodiArias juror 8 is here with his wife. Just sat in gallery behind #Arias spectators

Does anyone know if HLN will be covering today's closing commercial free as they did yesterday??

How does Juan think this stuff up "the price of pre-meditation is $12.96 ?"

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Juror 8 is being taken into chambers right now...

oh my...that can't be good for him.....I give him credit for showing his support. I hope he is allowed to stay

They are all in black today. Here we goes.

PRAYERS TO EVERYONE!

I'm here, but doubt I'll get a chance to post things move so fast. I'll watch, I have to watch. It's the least I can do for the family.

Besides, I want to hear and poke holes in every word Nurmi says.

Here's hoping Nurmi is done quicky so JM can get up and the jury can get the case today.

i see very little he has to say but i guess he'll fill the time with bull poo somehow.

wanna take bets on how many times we hear '3 hole wonder?' 'feel the wrath?' '*advertiser censored*?'

that's all he's got.

I am here to support the family and Travis- I wasn't going to- but fellow posters changed my mind. I'll be sending love and light (royal blue in color) in to the courtroom. I am grateful to be in such good company. I want the verdict to come before my trip to Hawaii next Wednesday- I would like to have some peace while I am in such a beautiful place, relaxing, with loving friends! Justice for Travis!

OK...wait?!?!

Have you guys been lying to me? LOL!!

I thought no court on Fridays in Arizona...or something like that???????

I am kidding about the "lying to me" but SOMETHING made me think that, and I don't just "jump there" because JODI didn't have court on Fridays!!!

WTH????

Why do you think that?

I don't see how somebody charged with a criminal offence can sit on a criminal case jury.

Mark Geragos said that he didn't get kicked off due to the DUI. Maybe JM's office will be prosecuting him?

:lol: JVM talking about how nervous Nurmi must be, because the whole world is watching him. :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle