Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this??

Juan: Oh, so Ryan Burns was your alibi, then?
JA: Yes -- no, no.

Because she's stoooopid Nurmi. She thought she wouldn't get caught on her covert mission. She thought she had the little covert side trip all covered up. Yep she's a smart person.

You are right Nurmi! None of it makes any sense! :gavel:

ANY other defense would be more believable than this yellow brick road that this DT is on.

I can't believe this.

Don't lynch me, but I almost feel sorry for Nurmi (I said almost!). He's got absolutely nothing to work with, he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with. He didn't want this case. So of course this closing sucks.

Yep! Agreed. He's embarrassing himself for his job.

Thank you Nurmi for proving that your client is not only a liar but a bad one at that. Too bad you weren't there to give her hints on better ways to cover up the murder.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. What doesn't make sense is his closing argument. Give it up N.

Everything Nurmi is saying is incorrect can be proven with JA's own words

that's EXACTLY what she did, kirk!

thanks for reminding the jury AGAIN how she got him right where she wanted him!!

GOOD JOB! :seeya:

yes she said it was the same one she purchased it from. I understand now there are 2 Walmarts in Salinas, was there just one at the time of the purchase. I'm sure Flores has looked at all the options.

My understanding from discussions yesterday is that the second store was built after the murder......inconvenient for Jodi... and the Walmart she did go to was near a Starbucks ..where she went to have her strawberry drink and then decided to return the gas can....hmmmmm..inconvenient yet again....:truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong