Closing arguments- thread #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCnews.com is cutting in and out during the sex talk.

The feeds and my connection have been awful the past 2 days. The only one that plays for me is azcentral and it drops out every 3 minutes. I have to re-watch everything when I get home at night.

Hey everyone - What are your favorite testimony one liners?

Here's my top 3 favorites:

1) DeMarte: That would fall under the category of something bad (re: having killed someone)

2) Martinez: Well, it's YOUR fogggg!!!! (duh)

...and my all time favorite, spit my coffee out...
3) Dr. Horn (performed the autopsy): I WOULD HOPE SO
(when asked by jury if 100% of people with frontal lobe injuries are deceased when he examines them)

how come he can slime a dead man in a court of law, but we cannot call it like it is on this board?

Ridiculous.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Nurmi does a semi chicken wing that almost looks like a left handed back stroke. He always has something new to bring to the game #JodiArias

Where are these text messages? Why haven't we seen them? There is 82,000 pieces of correspondence between them. Why have we only seen about 6 of them?
Probably ruled too prejudicial to the precious defendant

I doubt she's offended. She's enjoying it. Sick!

Had to turn the tape off made sick. Disgusting.

Turn sound back on and he talks about Mr, abdelhadi (Abe). This is the guy making out with Jodi and she says there is magic in her panties. But the jury never heard that did they?

Okay. So they are both addicted to sex, Jodi and Travis. But she is alive and he is dead. And she planned it.

I don't get what that conversation had to do with chaos. They seemed very tuned in to one another and what they wanted from the call (and the relationship).

If they can play the sex tape and say all this flippin' b*******, let's play some videos of Travis living life; doing the chicken dance, riding a snow mobile, then laughing and joking about it being flooded and never once acting angry about it or even uttering one curse word. But, NO we can't do that!

THAT IS NOT WHAT DEANNA SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are doing no favors to your client by misrepresenting the testimony in this case Nurmi.

I can't wait until Juan rebuts this GARBAGE. He is going to put them in their places.

This is all JA wanted to do.....destroy him before he exposed her for the vile thing she is....

.....and Thank you Mr. Nurmi for reminding the jurors one MORE time how manipulative Ms. Jodie is. I have to believe they know this was a one way convo only Jodie knew about---but think about "for what purpose"? Her planning had already begun.:jail:

Anybody know the date that sex tape was recorded? Jodi's responses to Travis sound contrived just like she is setting him up. Were these made in April or early May 2008?

What do you all think pissed Travis off that made him send the text that she was evil and he would tell the world about her. I'm beginning to wonder if it had to do with the part of the phone call where she baited him into talking about when he woke her up having sex with her. Could be construed as rape maybe.

I believe something along those lines. It was bad according to the Hughes said never seen Travis so upset but they don't know what happened but he was finally done with her for good so she killed him.

Travis other girlfriends were decent, God fearing women, not a murdering *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288