Clothing

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by ayjey, May 11, 2004.

1. ayjey

ayjey always lurking

Does anyone know what color clothes Burke wore to the Whites party Christmas day night?

Also, has it ever be stated what he had on when he was "woken up" by FW and JR? Was he taken to the Whites 12-27 in pj's or did he change into clothes?

2. Loading...

3. trixie

trixie Former Member

Hi, I'm new here posting but I've been reading a long time. I'm having trouble navigating all the things on this site but boy, it sure is fun learning something new! Question for anyone: Is there anyway of setting this screen up so that I can see the post I'm replying to? This is my first time doing this, and maybe I'm a little nervous about it, but by the time I started this reply I forgot the question! And I can't see it from the "post reply" screen. Help?

4. Shylock

Shylock Former Member

Burke changed into clothes before leaving for the White's house. He even had enough time to gather his new Nintendo and take it with.

Trixie - just hit the "Quote" button instead of the "Reply" button...

5. Ivy

Ivy Inactive

Hi, trixie, and welcome. :)

I think you should be able to see the post you're replying to when you click Post Reply if, using your scroll bar at the far right of your screen, you scroll down past the blank reply box and the Additional Options box. In fact, you should be able to see all the posts that are on that particular page of the thread. Anyway, it works for me.

imo

6. trixie

trixie Former Member

Thanks Shylock and Ivy! It works for me too. Now maybe I'll be able to participate. I've read all the books, watched all the movies and documentaries, read all the websites, etc. ad naseum since it happened but I've never posted before. I found reading the depositions and interviews the most interesting so far. I didn't mean to post so much off Ayjeys topic here,(sorry Ayjey). Thank you for the welcome!

7. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Active Member

Welcome, Trixie. There was a "Trixie" here a few years ago. Are you the same one?

8. Ivy

Ivy Inactive

ayjey...great questions. I did an Internet search to see if I could find the answers, but I found nothing pertaining to what Burke wore to the Whites' on Christmas, or if he got dressed before being taken there on the 26th. It wouldn't surprise me if LE didn't ask to have the clothing he wore on Christmas for fiber analysis or to check it for evidence.

imo

9. popcorn

popcorn Inactive

It wouldn't surprise me if all three were in the same clothes as the evening before.

10. VespaElf

VespaElf Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)

AGREED 100%..............I have always felt that the Ramsey's never went to bed after arriving home from the White's party (Burke may have but that changes when my theories change!)and noone (aside from JBR) had their clothes changed(which I belive would be "out of character" for the family ESP. the 'Southern Belle"archtype of Patsy and quite incriminating)

11. trixie

trixie Former Member

No, sorry, not the same Trixie. But I sure hope she was a nice person. I don't want to start out with everybody mad at me. Give me a chance to tick you all off first! lol!

12. vicktor

vicktor New Member

Never OVERestimate the BPD.

13. vicktor

vicktor New Member

ALL right, Trixie, whos side are you on, already? Or are you one of those people who sit on the fence and look down on both sides? LOLOL (Just kidding).

14. trixie

trixie Former Member

I guess to be really truthful I am a fencesitter. I just don't want these people to be guilty, they seem so nice. But then I read the transcripts of the interviews and look at the evidence and well, I see why they are under the ole umbrella.