CNN Press Conference on Now!!!

Is he talking to the press?

definately the guy with the resume. whoever found that. kudos!

U.S. Homeland Security Attache just introduced herself, now Thai official speaking, but not in English. Can anyone translate Thai?

i think they have pretty good evidence. i can't see them going through all this trouble without a pretty good reason. probably ALOT of stuff we don't even know about. behind the scenes. from everything i've read about him so far, he sounds like a very very dangerous man. an opportunistic pedophile. a teacher of course. for small kids. how obvious.

The Homeland Security attache said that he'd be placed under arrest when he arrived in the US by the Boulder PD.

first degree murder, first degree felony murder, first degree kidnapping, sexual assualt on a child. (iirc)

Prior case in California that he may be connected to.

Apparently when they told him that he was being placed under arrest for first degree murder, he allegedly said something like "No, no ... second degree ... it wasn't intentional". This is according to a statement relayed by a Thai official.

Apparently, he also claimed to have loved Jonbenet.

that thai guy is laughing so much he seems to think it's pretty funny. wow.

Thai authorities: Suspect ADMITS killing JonBenet. Karr said he "loved the girl".

its about time its been 10 yrs and her family can now beable to grive for the lost of JB and they can see Justice done 10 yrs later

MistyM said:
i think they have pretty good evidence. i can't see them going through all this trouble without a pretty good reason. probably ALOT of stuff we don't even know about. behind the scenes. from everything i've read about him so far, he sounds like a very very dangerous man. an opportunistic pedophile. a teacher of course. for small kids. how obvious.
I am sure LE kept some evidence to themselves. I just heard the Thai guy say Karr said he loved the girl.
Makes me think of Joseph Duncan.
But still reserving judgement here.

Thai Police: Karr said the killing was "an accident".

!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Much inappropriate joking and laughing by the Thai official. He's making my skin crawl.

Jodes said:
Wow!!! Much inappropriate joking and laughing by the Thai official. He's making my skin crawl.

I agree. Maybe he's just so nervous because of the hugeness of this all, but also the press were laughing like crazy, too---also the woman next to him. Tacky, tacky, tacky!

Jodes said:
I was feeling a bit uneasy about that too, (as it appears the guy on the right does as well). Hopefully it's just the thrill of having caught a suspect in such a long-standing, high profile case. A state of euphoria, I hope.

must be.

so the admission of guilt came basically when he said 'no it's not first degree it's second, it was an accident' 'i loved the girl'

So the warrant was issued two days ago, and they've been watching him for "a while."

I wonder how long he has been a suspect for.

They're saying he's been a suspect for a while but can't be specific.

Also saying he's been very cooperative and has shown a range of emotions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back