Christopher Clements indicted for Isabel Celis & Maribel Gonzales homicides
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION

CNNHL/Mike Galanos show 1/14/09 5:00 & 6:00 EST

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by charo, Jan 14, 2009.

1. charo

charo New Member

Talking about Cindys email- discussing Roy now- Also Natisha said she spoke to sheriffs office today and they said Lee is not a suspect in this case and won't be charged.

2. charo

charo New Member

Quoted on show:
    the ball is there was a dead child in the back of this pontiac- all the other stuff- like the P.I. DC, is not what its all about- its all going to fall on the circumstantial evidence, fingerprints, smell of death in her trunk, etc etc-
    Mike Brooks said as far as Cindy goes saying Casey is innocent- is either because thats all she has left, or shes still in deep denial, or shes been drinking Caseys koolaid- or her mentality isnt with her-

3. MOMto5

MOMto5 "Nana" to one

I wonder if Natasha meant Lee won't be charged as a suspect as in one involved in the murder case or that he won't be charged with anything at all?

4. Recovering-Lurker

Recovering-Lurker I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

That's what I'm wondering. :waitasec: I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but I think he could be facing OJ charges. I want clarification.

5. ROBLYN

ROBLYN Active Member

Cain taking a little heat from 911 call. Talking about past two complaints being cleared.

no new info.