CO - 3 killed in shootout near/at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, 27 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

Thanks for all the updates!
I live in the Springs, and this is Horrible!!!!

6 transported to hospital. Still shots being fired. CNN.

Presser @ Fox News Now
Shooter is contained to building actively shooting at Law Enforcements a few minutes ago..

Presser @ Fox News Now
Shooter is contained to building actively shooting at Law Enforcements a few minutes ago..

This is almost always the inevitable end to situations like these. isn't it.

Thanks Everyone,

Please keep updating. Some of us (like me) don't have access to anything but Websleuths now so I appreciate any news you can provide.
Tricia

According to the Police Spokeswoman, the 'situation' IS within the Planned Parenthood building. Some officers have been injured. She does not know how many civilians have been injured. The police had been engaged with the shooter/s just prior to her recent talk with reporters.

CNN now reporting that it may not have had anything to do with Planned Parenthood or abortion. This does not conform with the earlier reports at all.

That is one of the reasons in the past couple of years I do not get my news from CNN. I have noticed they will jump on something they think will get the most viewer ratings and will report things at the beginning that turnout to have no truth to them at all. I think they added the 'near' to make it more enticing. It could be near to a lot of other stores too I bet.

I just read an article where someone is giving constant updates on this and they said the police said there is no connection to PP and the shootings that are going on. That makes sense to me since I also read people from a hair salon had been injured. All of them just need to hold off until they know what really in the hell is going on.

It sounds like it may be a spree killer like we have seen recently where they go from one location to the other shooting others they do not know.

Could he be contained inside of a mall area but has access to more than one store? tia

ETA: Oh well one news site is saying one thing and another is stating something different. I guess we will find out the truth eventually.

IMO

Nine people have been rescued & taken to Hospital. One hospital has notified incident command that they can't accept any more victims per Fox News..
Four Police officers shot..

Thanks for all the updates!
I live in the Springs, and this is Horrible!!!!

I am so sorry to see this is happening in your town. Be safe. I have no doubt they will get him or he kills himself. Praying for you, the officers facing this dangerous man, and your community.

CNN is doing an excellent job of interviewing witnesses.

I wish this guy would just turn the gun on himself at this point. I fear for the officers, especially, right now.

Have they said anything more about the propane tanks he supposedly has? I am just as frightened about that. In fact I have wondered before why some of the homegrown Isis lone wolves haven't used those as bombs instead of pressure cookers. Shudder. And they are so easy to obtain at every convenience store now.

I sure hope they get to him quick in case he does plan to ignite them when they close in on him. I would wait him out. He will get tired eventually and cant stay awake endlessly. The swat team needs to get on the roof and maybe access the building that way.

Praying for everyone in CS.

IMO

I'm leaning toward this being something other than an anti-abortion attack. Simply because, more cops have been targeted than civilians and because so many people were able to get out of the Planned parenthood building. It doesn't make sense that an anti-abortion shooter would let those people leave as he is taking shots at cops who are more than a quarter mile away.

Please DO NOT turn this into a political issue.

This is for discussion of what is going on now in Colorado Springs.

There is nothing to suggest (as of yet) this is a politically motivated shooting in any way shape or form.

Please do not disrupt the thread with religious or political remarks.

Thank you,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes