Found Deceased CO - Amy Ahonen, 38, Golden, 8 July 2011

Here is all we know for sure. These are the hard facts. Correct me if I'm wrong.
1) She went to an area she had gone to before.
2) She made a 911 call saying she had car trouble.
3) First reports after she disappeared had several conflicting versions of the 911 call, including that she did not call.
4) The trooper who arrived on the scene did not call for a tow truck nor do anything else that involved creating a report of some kind.
5) We don't know how long the trooper was on that call nor when his next call was.
6) We don't know if there was some mechanical issue with the car that would cast doubt on the trooper's story.

So again, people are willing to invest so much energy in looking for a suspect, but when it comes to the slightest hint of investigating the most obvious person who should be looked at it becomes a comedy.
I'm with you. The idea that she would call 911 for help but then refuse a trooper's help when he got there doesn't add up.

I think the trooper probably raped and murdered her after she rejected his advances.

It's remotely possible that there was something going on with her mentally and that she committed suicide. However, the fact that that the trooper didn't file a report and the fact that the 911 call hasn't been released lead me to believe that the powers that be are covering for a murderous trooper.

I just started reading about Amy's case and was wondering, did she have a dog? If she did, was the dog with her the day she went missing or was it possibly still at home?

I'm thinking about Amy this morning. It's so sad that her family may never know what happened. I wonder what they think happened that day?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back