CO - Amy Carlson 45, cult leader’s remains found in mobile home, Moffat, 28 Apr 2021

JMapes

Reaction score
Mummified remains of Love Has Won leader found in religious group's Colorado home

A woman who led a controversial Colorado religious group is dead and seven of her followers are under investigation after Saguache County sheriff’s deputies found the leader’s mummified body in a sleeping bag and wrapped in Christmas lights inside a home in Moffat.

When deputies entered the home they could see mummified remains wrapped in a sleeping bag on a bed in a back room, according to the affidavit. The body had glitter makeup around its eyes and was decorated with Christmas tree lights, the affidavit said.

“The mummified remains appeared to be set up in some type of shrine,” the affidavit said.

Seven people who were at the home where the body was discovered were arrested Wednesday for investigation of abuse of a corpse and child abuse, according to an arrest affidavit from the Saguache County Sheriff’s Office.

A member of the group posted a statement and a video about Carlson’s death on Love Has Won’s Facebook page, although she said Mother God had “ascended.”

“She did not pass away. She ascended,” a woman who identified herself as Bobby said Sunday in a video on Facebook. “Her essence left the body of Amy Carlson at 12:22. She is indeed happy now.”

Corpse believed to belong to controversial cult leader found in a Colorado shrine covered in glitter with no eyes
Describing the scene where the body was found, Saguache County Coroner Tom Perrin told Daily Beast that the room was “very decorated with murals on the walls and Christmas lights all around” and two children of ages 13 and 2, asleep in the mobile home.
He suspected that Carlson was ingesting colloidal silver – a formulation she had been selling as a cure for coronavirus
Source: Corpse believed to belong to cult leader found in a Colorado shrine covered in glitter with no eyes

Recent pics of her show her with a blue skin color from the colloidal silver... a condition called
Argyria. MOO.

After I started searching for the Dr. Phil episode on youtube, I noticed "Love Has Won" is currently hosting a live broadcast. I put it on real quick to see what kind of material they're discussing, but they haven't yet mentioned 'mother God'...Mostly chakras, and love, and healing, and tarot cards. Really New Agey bologna.

I did find another curious segment Vice produced about AC, titled "Cult Leader, Abuser or Goddess? Meet 'Mother God'". I'd link it here but it's laden with profanity.

Still trying to figure out what happened to her to lead to her death, how she ended up dying without medical intervention and maybe most importantly...WHY? Why did no one call authorities? Why was she transported across state borders after her death? Why was her dead body set up as a shrine!? I'm disturbed by the followers who took part in this macabre ritual. MOO.

After I started searching for the Dr. Phil episode on youtube, I noticed "Love Has Won" is currently hosting a live broadcast. I put it on real quick to see what kind of material they're discussing, but they haven't yet mentioned 'mother God'...Mostly chakras, and love, and healing, and tarot cards. Really New Agey bologna.

I did find another curious segment Vice produced about AC, titled "Cult Leader, Abuser or Goddess? Meet 'Mother God'". I'd link it here but it's laden with profanity.

Still trying to figure out what happened to her to lead to her death, how she ended up dying without medical intervention and maybe most importantly...WHY? Why did no one call authorities? Why was she transported across state borders after her death? Why was her dead body set up as a shrine!? I'm disturbed by the followers who took part in this macabre ritual. MOO.
I’m guessing the colloidal silver contributed to her death? But it’s interesting because she was apparently hawking it as a COVID cure, so could she have had COVID? Maybe that’s what killed her? Who knows. I mean she WAS 19 billion years old so….

I’m guessing the colloidal silver contributed to her death? But it’s interesting because she was apparently hawking it as a COVID cure, so could she have had COVID? Maybe that’s what killed her? Who knows. I mean she WAS 19 billion years old so….

I totally assumed colloidal silver could be fatal too! I've heard some offbeat stories about people turning blue (argyria) after continuous use of it, but the web seems to think this is totally non-fatal!? Just turning blue is A-OKAY?

The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (which is part of the National Institutes of Health) warns that colloidal silver can cause kidney damage, stomach distress, and headaches, among other problems...But not explicitly death.

Would be curious to know what they autopsy reveals. I do know folks (mostly elderly but not exclusively) who've unfortunately passed away from a UTI, which had turned into a kidney infection, or advanced to sepsis. With colloidal silver's effects on the kidneys, it would be pertinent to know if this is what led to her death. MOO.

Wow! This woman was on Doctor Phil. No offense, but she was a loop.

I'm still amazed how these strange cult leaders can have any followers at all., But then I think about the many hundreds (iirc over 900) Jim Jones had who all died a horrifying death for that evil man. Hence came the phrase of don't drink the koolaid.

So many of them seem to be loons that have such far out beliefs it's mind blowing they could even believe them much less have any followers....even one.

SMH

imo

Alright I really want to know what they've done with her eyes. Her eyes are missing.

On a note about colloidal silver. My DD has taken this. It seems her."gentleman" friend thinks it cures everything. It concerns me so I called poison control. Like mentioned above.they think it's no big deal. Oh unless you take too much. What? Huh? Seriously?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back