CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

CO CO - Bekime Elshani, 22, Colorado Springs, 29 March 2008

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by hoppyfrog, Apr 2, 2008.

1. hoppyfrog

hoppyfrog Retired WS Staff

http://www.krdo.com/Global/story.asp?S=8104207

2 April 08

The relationship between Daniel Dereere and Bekime Elshani had a history of domestic violence. Elshani, whose friends call her Becky, has been missing since early Saturday morning. When police went to her apartment complex near Academy and Dublin Sunday night, they found her boyfriend, Dereere, dead inside. He shot himself just as police arrived. Police still don't know where Elshani may be.

more at link

pic
    [​IMG]

2. hoppyfrog

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_8804879

4 April 08

Police continue to search for a Colorado Springs woman after her live-in boyfriend shot himself to death as officers came to her apartment looking for her, authorities say.

more at link

3. hoppyfrog

http://www.krdo.com/Global/story.asp?S=8123310

5 April 08

A friend of the family tells NEWSCHANNEL 13 that the search has informally been narrowed down to where the boyfriend enjoyed camping.

and

Colorado Springs Police say they have reason to believe she may have been harmed after undisclosed evidence surfaced inside Dereere's vehicle.

and

Police are also asking Teller County residents for help. They believe Dereere drove his 4Runner to Woodland Park/Teller County on the afternoon and evening of Saturday, March 29, hours after Elshani was last seen alive.

"We're asking for anybody who may have seen him up in the Woodland Park area, specifically on Saturday to contact us so we can try to lock down maybe where he was exactly and what his activities were," says Arms.

more at link

4. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

He must have thought the police were coming to his door to arrest him and killed himself as opposed to going to prison. Doesn't sound good for the young lady. I hope they find her right away.

5. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

Aww man what a cute young girl. I don't think she is alive. I know that sounds horrible like don't give up hope but I have no doubt that if she were alive she would of contacted SOMEONE by now & he wouldn't of killed himself. Supposedly there is a bunch of stuff written on one of their myspace pages that lead to the bf being a total psycho but I haven't been able to locate a myspace page for either. I might of found one but it's private.

6. TiaDaxxy1980

TiaDaxxy1980 New Member

anything new on this?

7. petra

petra Active Member

8. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

Blasted snow! Snow sure does hinder a lot of the investigations going on around here.

9. hoppyfrog

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15870635/detail.html

13 April 08

A woman told authorities recently she saw a red sport utility vehicle owned by Elshani's boyfriend driving near Grand Lake, in a remote area just off Highway 24 in Teller County. Her friends and family are now focusing their search in that area. They did not find anything on Saturday, saying they were hampered by new snow, but they haven't given up hope yet.

and

One of Elshani's friends told KRDO that Dereere threatened Elshani a few months ago, saying if he couldn't have Elshani, no one would, and that he would kill her and then himself.

more at link

10. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.gazette.com/articles/year-96457-2nd-daughter.html

March 31, 2010 3:40 PM
    MARIA ST.LOUIS-SANCHEZ
    THE GAZETTE

11. MBLover

MBLover Wherever I go...there I am

How sad that this young woman has not been found yet. Prayers to her family that they have some closure soon.

12. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.gazette.com/articles/remains-107725-county-sheriffs.html

November 09, 2010 9:16 AM
    MATT STEINER AND LANCE BENZEL
    THE GAZETTE

13. pinkzebra

pinkzebra New Member

14. AMF

AMF Faith dares the soul to go farther than it can see

Another young woman, her killer dead, but her body is somewhere west of Colorado Springs. Keep your eyes open.

15. psyquestor

psyquestor Just passing through

Bumping this thread. Daniel was the son of my dear friend. She has gone to join him now. I hope she has answers in the afterlife that she could not find in this one.

<3

16. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, psyquestor. May I ask how she dealt with the tragic circumstances surrounding her son's death?

17. psyquestor

psyquestor Just passing through

Like anyone could imagine, she had many questions that were left unanswered. Finding this woman could have answered many of them. My friend was a very compassionate person and I feel the circumstances and all of the unanswered questions; weighed on her a great deal. This is my own opinion, coming from very brief conversations we had about this. It is agonizing enough, losing your child, but to have this mystery surrounding that loss, would compound it imo. Praying she has found some peace.

18. KateB

KateB New Member

Tip Prompts Family to Search for Woman, Missing Six Years
    POSTED: 08:29 PM MDT Aug 08, 2014
    Colorado Springs: man’s jealous obsession for young woman reflected in poetry
    July 26, 2014, 11:06 am

19. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Family still looking for missing daughter after seven years
    http://www.krdo.com/news/family-still-looking-for-missing-daughter-after-seven-years/32079364

20. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

Bekime has been missing for 8 years.