GUILTY CO - Caden McWilliams, 7, encased in concrete in storage unit, Denver, 23 Dec 2018 *Mother Arrested*

Caden-McWilliams.jpeg

This is the picture in this article:
Caden McWilliams' former teachers raising money to memorialize boy found dead in Denver storage unit

It definitely does NOT look like the picture with blonde curly hair - does it?

Nice article.

upload_2019-3-24_18-13-46.jpeg Caden

I'm guessing that too. What a cutie.... :( too many kids....

Lucky you on getting new glasses. I've looked but haven't liked any of the frames that I've seen.... I'll keep looking! :)

Wow. Unbelievable. What could she have possibly told people about why Caden was not with her for seven plus months?!? No family, friends, acquaintances, coworkers, shop owners, social services, LE, nobody who had contact with this woman raised any concern until now? There must be more to this story. What in the heck happened here for a school aged boy to so totally fall through the cracks of society? Heartbreaking.

she was using heroin and transient (staying in hotels). ppl prob hadn't seen them. its very sad.

Tuesday, April 2nd:
*Preliminary Hearing (re murder) (@ 1:30pm MT) – CO – Caden McWilliams (Pankey) (7) (Dec. 23, 2018, Denver; reported missing the week of 12/21, found in storage unit encased in concrete; LE believe he has been in there since May 24, 2018-official date of death by coroner) – *Elisha A. McWilliams-Pankey (43) “mom” arrested (held 1/2/19) & charged (1/3/19) with child abuse resulting in death & charged (1/7/19 with 2nd degree felony & abuse of a corpse. $250K bond. Pankey was charged (12/28/18) with felony heroin possession & drug paraphernalia in Aurora two days before her son was found dead, and was released from the Arapahoe County Jail on Christmas Eve (12/24/18) on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond. She is currently being held in a Denver city jail without a bond. Turned herself in on 1/2/19. Her other child is in Arapahoe County Protective Services.
1/3/19: Detention hearing for child. Next Preliminary hearing on drug charges on 1/11/19. Adjudicatory hearing (re child) on 1/29.
1/7/19 Update: charged with child abuse resulting in death, a second-degree felony, and abuse of a corpse. Next hearing 1/9.
1/11/19 Update: Next Preliminary hearing for murder charges on 4/2.

She's still in Denver County jail. The case number is now 19CR00048. She's charged with child abuse resulting in death. The court date is June 4, 2019, Denver County Court, Courtroom 4B, Court time 1:30 PM, Court Status is active, Bond is $250,000.
Inmate Search

Dang! It won't let me access that site scmom.... I'll count on you to get me the next court date. LOL! :)

and strange I just tried finding her in the court site. What name did you use to search? I've tried:
Pankey, Elisha
McWilliams, Elisha and
Mc-Williams-Pankey, Elisha

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

Dang! It won't let me access that site scmom.... I'll count on you to get me the next court date. LOL! :)

and strange I just tried finding her in the court site. What name did you use to search? I've tried:
Pankey, Elisha
McWilliams, Elisha and
Mc-Williams-Pankey, Elisha

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif
The info I posted was from the Denver County jail site. I couldn't find anything on the court site either. Perhaps it hasn't been updated yet. I looked using the name Pankey.
ETA I do see a Pankey with an initial given for a first name that might be her, but the case number doesn't match the jail case number.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back