Found Deceased CO - David Puckett, 6, Aurora, 31 Dec 2016

They could know he's wearing the jacket because it missing. Does he have siblings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, what I am now concerned with IS the family... How would they be aware of what he was wearing (especially a coat) if he slipped out?!?! When I was six, I was never really quite concerned with the weather enough to put on a jacket. Of course, this is all imo, but it seems odd.

Every kid is different & even the coldest days here in the desert don't compare to CO's winter. However I have to force my kiddos to put on jackets.

If he slipped out a window as stated before, how would the family know he was wearing a coat? Did he normally wear a coat around the house?

Maybe he was wearing the jacket the last time they saw him and then couldn't find it in the house when they started looking for him.

The family are considered victims, so of course we are not suggesting otherwise. Perhaps a sibling saw David go out the window? I don't think I've ever known a six year old that would think to climb out a window. All kids are different of course. The family is fairly new to Colorado and David has not made friends yet. Where would he think to go? What direction would he choose? I wonder if he is not very close by, hiding.

The family are considered victims, so of course we are not suggesting otherwise. Perhaps a sibling saw David go out the window? I don't think I've ever known a six year old that would think to climb out a window. All kids are different of course. The family is fairly new to Colorado and David has not made friends yet. Where would he think to go? What direction would he choose? I wonder if he is not very close by, hiding.

Psssft. My niece was 4 and would sneak out the back door so my sister would use the washing machine to block the door and she would climb over it and still sneak out.

https://www.auroragov.org/blog/One.aspx?portalId=2869361&postId=6500469&portletAction=viewpost

"David is a white male, approximately 3’02” tall, and 55 pounds. He has brown hair, and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing green camouflage pants, a black t-shirt, black boots with a little bit of orange trim, and a light girls Army style tan jacket."
BBM
I'm wondering if those are typos about his height and weight on the police blog. He sure doesn't look chunky, and the missing poster says he's 4'0" and 47#.

Poster

I agree though. What does he really look like? 4 feet, 3 feet, blue eyes, brown eyes, etc.

I found an account of Mom's similar to Instagram that shows six kids, but there may be a cousin or two in the mix MOO

The inconsistencies in what he is described as also sends up red flags for me. Maybe I'm just looking for all bad. :thinking:

One of the articles linked earlier said that David may have left after a fight with his brother. So there's one sibling for sure. Then I am guessing a sister, who is the owner of the girls jacket.

Psssft. My niece was 4 and would sneak out the back door so my sister would use the washing machine to block the door and she would climb over it and still sneak out.

Right? My nephew (7 mos younger than me) sneaked out of the window after mindnight when he was 3, walked 3 miles (the first mile was country road) to our house so he could stay with me. Mother called his mom and asked if she knew where he was. Indignantly, the mom (my oldest sister) said he was in bed asleep. Well, she came and got him. A couple of hours later - he did it again! That was a fun night! Just shows how clever a determined little kid can be.

OK, so you are six. You just climbed out of the Window. Maybe you're upset about something. It's chilly but maybe you don't notice yet. It's dark. You don't know any friends, or where they live. Where in your mind is a good place to go? School?

[h=1]Aurora boy missing for more than 24 hours[/h]
david%20cropped%201_1483316236217_7513142_ver1.0.jpg

More pictures of him at the link:
http://www.9news.com/news/local/boy-6-missing-in-aurora/381008504

I hate to read that headline. Very worried about him. Unless someone took him in, I don't see how this will turn out to be a good ending. :(

Think I'll go for a Google walk around the neighborhood.

If someone took him in, and they kept quiet, it may be causing more danger for him..

I live in the south where temps have been 70 - 60 F this "winter". I just took a look at my weather app to check out the conditions in Aurora and now I am nauseated! Possibly as low as 29 in Aurora tonight. Certainly he will be found soon, but it could get down to the teens over the next couple of nights and 1 degree by mid-week! This poor little boy! If one of my children were missing in 60 degrees, I would be stressed beyond imaginable! I would also know if a jacket was missing. But, I was always a helicopter mom.

If someone took him in, and they kept quiet, it may be causing more danger for him..

Maybe he has a little friend from school that is hiding him in their room and the parents haven't noticed yet? When I was 5 I walked 6 blocks to my friend's house and I was playing with her in her treehouse for an hour before my mom called my friend's mom (panicked out of her mind, I'm sure) and they found us. I got in big trouble for that! My friend easily could have smuggled me into her room without her mom noticing too. Probably not likely that is what happened to David but it's the only scenario I can think of that he could still be safe. :(

Trying to stay optimistic and praying they find him soon. :please:

Are there businesses in the area? I was thinking maybe he wandered into a business of some sort and got locked in by accident. I mean a lot of businesses are closed on Sundays and it's a holiday to boot.

That would be the best case scenario if he was locked up in a store. I can only hope....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back