CO CO - Douglas Co., WhtFem 154UFCO, 13-20, Hwy 67 near Horse Creek, Jun'93

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by anthrobones, Jul 14, 2006.

1. chaddylex

chaddylex Verified Insider

Hi - Tammy Jean Daniel is on the rule out list. Currently they have 91 ruleouts. This is one of my pet cases I would love to see solved.

j_in_c likes this.

2. Victoria Chambers

Victoria Chambers Well-Known Member

We all recognise the Police' image of "Amanda Marie Morrison" from "Louisiana". And we also know that she is possibly our girl.
    The other image is of missing Canadian female Elaine M Allenbach- AKA "Lisa Marie Morrison"- albeit, she vanished from Vancouver in 1986 aged 20, supposedly went off to Seattle Washington which she often did. Her age in 93 would be almost 27. But the similarities are too much to ignore. Her family would be unaware of a splenectomy if it occurred between 1986-93. I am in the UK and have trouble submitting a person through the given agencies. I am hoping a fellow member could have it looked at please and Thank You X

Attached Files:

Andreee, Beekarina and LucyOso like this.
  3. Feme98

Feme98 Well-Known Member

Seems good! It is estimated that the UID was between 13 - 25 so being slightly older that the estimated range and she may have dyed her hair from brown to blonde, you could forward this tip to the Douglas County PD!

4. Victoria Chambers

I know the reconstructive images have changed over the years as her face was unrecognisable, but even so, I do see a resemblance. Especially between these 2 pics of RFJD and E. Allenbach. X

Attached Files:

Beekarina, Feme98, j_in_c and 2 others like this.
  5. Feme98

Feme98 Well-Known Member

Could you submit it?

6. Victoria Chambers

Thanks for asking because No, I cannot do it using my UK details. We can browse the Namus site but we cannot see additional info such as rule out lists because we cannot create an account unless we have American address. It is just not an option. It would help to have her submitted, even if just to rule her out X

momsof3 and Andreee like this.
  7. Mrs. Badcrumble

Mrs. Badcrumble #staythefhome

You can submit a potential match without being registered or a US citizen. If you go to 'Contacts' on her NamUs page, you'll find contact information for this case. Unfortunately, this page often mentions only phone numbers. I took the liberty of finding an e-mail address to the Douglas County Coroner's Office (which are the case owners). I think you can be able to pass on the potential match from there. Good luck!

apearn, Beekarina and carbuff like this.
  8. theshadow45

theshadow45 Well-Known Member

Bumping for Rainbow Falls Jane Doe. She currently has 96 ruleouts via NamUs.

9. Beekarina

Beekarina Well-Known Member

I hope someone submitted Elaine?

Andreee and victoriarobinson642 like this.
  10. apearn

apearn Paratrooper John Doe, May 1984, Florida #UP1254

What about Lucia Filipelli from Canada? I don't see her on the rule out list and I don't see any follow up articles on Newspapers website about her being found.

The_Gazette_Wed__Mar_31__1993_.jpg

carbuff and victoriarobinson642 like this.
  11. Feme98

Feme98 Well-Known Member

Looks great! However, i don't remember if the medical examiner could determine if RFJD had any sort of mental illness, like some kind of shape on her skull or distinction on her body.

apearn likes this.
  12. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

It sounds like the UK poster needs someone in the USA to do it for her, so please is someone in the USA available to?

13. Andreee

I would like to know also. Someone should, and I think the UK poster would prefer that. I don't have a clue how to and do not live in the USA either.

14. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

I don’t live in the US but it’s quite simple to submit. In Namus there will be a Namus contact for the missing person and a contact for the unidentified remains. They appear on the Left side of the contacts page. You simply send an email outlining who you are and why you think the two could match. Copy to both case contacts. Namus generally does not respond beyond an auto-generated email.

After submitting, confirm here that it’s been done.

You can also go through a similar process if both are on the DoeNetwork website.

15. Andreee

16. Andreee

ok thanks if I ever need to send my own match I will know what to do. But not this one, so someone who has been following the case or came up with this match should.

carbuff likes this.
  17. Feme98

Feme98 Well-Known Member

I tried to submit her but I couldn't, I'm from Chile and the namus contacts tab doesn't allow me to do it, I'm unsure if DCPD would reply to an email during this time. I once submitted a potential match for the Fond du Lac Jane Doe and they did reply back.

Andreee and momsof3 like this.
  18. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

Hi @Feme98 I don’t submit from Namus, just copy the email address and then send an email from my regular email program

Andreee and Mrs. Badcrumble like this.
  19. Feme98

Feme98 Well-Known Member

The email address from the DCPD?