CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused.

I agree it's not the same...I suspect there's much more that the public isn't privy to as far as MR's relationship with all of his kids.

I was just furnishing a source for Salem

As much I do not believe Dylan is being hidden, I also think that MR hiding him is Dylan's hope. So I can't wish he is not involved.

to my knowledge there is no video of Cory stating that. It was previously posted on Facebook...but has since been deleted. And since we really can't link to Facebook posts anyway....

it is still posted on another forum however we also can't link to that.

edited to add:

just search google with the following words (without quotations) and you'll find it at the 2nd link

"cory redwine i don't think mark would hurt him he never hurt me"

Cory is on video in one of the interviews saying that MR never hurt him or Dylan. I'll find it. Just give me some time here :)

Salem

ETA: I may have to eat my hat, but I specifically remember Cory saying this and discussing it on previous threads.

to my knowledge there is no video of Cory stating that. It was previously posted on Facebook...but has since been deleted. And since we really can't link to Facebook posts anyway....

it is still posted on another forum however we also can't link to that.

edited to add:

just search google with the following words (without quotations) and you'll find it at the 2nd link

"cory redwine i don't think mark would hurt him he never hurt me"

If this is true, then it's another good reason why FB stuff shouldn't be posted or talked about here. IMO

I haven't requested any links. I don't understand the issue of me not watching the Dr Phil show. Is that the only source of information that's to be discussed?

I think that I have a pretty good idea of what was said on the show without even watching it.

I wouldn't recommend watching this show, as it is extremely disturbing! I am not good at body language, but it wasn't rocket-science to view hurt/anger or bewilderment, etc. from all parties. I believe the show was very well put together, but it is gut wrenching; transcript doesn't do justice in this case. I was heartsick & had to walk away for a few days after this to process what I witnessed. It is very sad. I don't think I will ever forget those two shows. :eek::eek::eek:

Cory is on video in one of the interviews saying that MR never hurt him or Dylan. I'll find it. Just give me some time here :)

Salem

I'm pullin for ya Salem, I'm pullin for ya!! S.a.l.e.m, S.a.l.e.m. In my Jerry Springer chant. :D

“My fear is he’s out there somewhere, able to see what’s going on and he sees the conflict going on between his mom and I,” said Mark Redwine. “I think that’s a huge concern. But who knows what goes through a 13-year-old’s head?.”

Does any of you super sleuthing link lovers know where this quote is from? I think this is twice he's said' who knows what goes through a 13 yr old head' . I think he said it on dr phil .

Mark's use of double negatives seems odd, IMO.

“I have no reason not to believe that (he’s alive),” said Mark Redwine.
link

MR:
And, you know… I’ve never not been willing to do that...
link

:waitasec:

“My fear is he’s out there somewhere, able to see what’s going on and he sees the conflict going on between his mom and I,” said Mark Redwine. “I think that’s a huge concern. But who knows what goes through a 13-year-old’s head?.”

Does any of you super sleuthing link lovers know where this quote is from? I think this is twice he's said' who knows what goes through a 13 yr old head' . I think he said it on dr phil .

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...-confirms-appearance-on-dr-phil-with-ex-wife/

:D

Went in search of this link earlier, as it wasn't in media thread. I'll add it.

He did say it or something similar twice. I think I know where the other quote is...BRB!

I know this is old stuff...but in MR's interview with Melissa Blasius he kept repeating that Dylan never met a stranger...IMO he was hard selling that Dylan just took off with someone he met on the street.

from the transcript

Dylan never met an enemy in his life, never met a stranger. That boy would talk to anybody. He never knew a stranger, I don’t think ever in his life. So… he’s very outgoing -- very different from our older son, Cory. And that, but that’s a scary thought.

But in one of the earlier reports on Dylan, they spoke of how since moving to Colorado Springs that Dylan was coming out of his shyness.

He had started to grow out of his shyness and spread his wings socially in the city.

See more at: http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--#sthash.9kTWuW2j.dpuf

Just another contradiction in this whole blasted story....

I remember seeing this quote of Mark's in the past. Where did you get it from? I haven't seen the DR Phil show so I can't help you whether he said it again there.

Salem

ETA: I may have to eat my hat, but I specifically remember Cory saying this and discussing it on previous threads.
I may be wrong.. I thinking at one of the vigils. But my memory is older than me now days

I think in the uncut interview with MB? I know I read or watched it somewhere!

I know this is old stuff...but in MR's interview with Melissa Blasius he kept repeating that Dylan never met a stranger...IMO he was hard selling that Dylan just took off with someone he met on the street.

from the transcript

Dylan never met an enemy in his life, never met a stranger. That boy would talk to anybody. He never knew a stranger, I don’t think ever in his life. So… he’s very outgoing -- very different from our older son, Cory. And that, but that’s a scary thought.

But in one of the earlier reports on Dylan, they spoke of how since moving to Colorado Springs that Dylan was coming out of his shyness.

He had started to grow out of his shyness and spread his wings socially in the city.

See more at: http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--#sthash.9kTWuW2j.dpuf

Just another contradiction in this whole blasted story....

Didn't Elaine say that Dylan took the move well and had made new friends and was even a hit with the girls?? I took that to mean he was a very sociable kid and could find his way in any new group. JMO.

I have a son who never met a stranger, everyone is just a friend he hasn't met yet. He's very sociable.

I remember seeing this quote of Mark's in the past. Where did you get it from? I haven't seen the DR Phil show so I can't help you whether he said it again there.

Actually its a couple posts up by seekNfind! <modsnip>,,, ' what goes through a 13 yr old head'' but the page I was reading was before dr phil...... so I thought what the heck? Is that twice? So sure enough it is.

I might get zapped for this .... but I'm reading how sometimes a perp may ever so slightly make little cut downs on the victim.... like a dumb 13 yr old could do anything because they dont' think right. That's just an example, but you get the point. Shifting the blame from perp to victim... maybe their own actions ( victim) caused the disappearance or death.

Sorry mods.. zap me :(

To tell you the truth, I never knew what went through a 13 year old's head. I don't think anyone does who is not 13 at the time. I don't think I knew what was going through my own head at 13 years old. JMO

Bringing this from the last page.

Why did CR say that MR has never harmed him or Dylan?? According to CR, MR never laid a hand on them. How do we get to MR being mad at Dylan that night and smacking him and killing him??? How? When during these boys entire lives, he never harmed either one of them???

This is just my .02 cents. My cousin's husband was the nicest, most easy-going man that you could ever imagine. He was the kind of husband that could make another woman jealous--flowers, trips to exotic places, you name it. He apparently doted on his three children. Well, when he was brought to trial for murdering his entire family, he told a "story" basically that blamed his dead wife and mother of his children for their murders. It is truly amazing how convincing and charming this guy can be. It was only a year or so ago that he finally admitted to murdering his entire family and not just his wife. He is currently on death row in Oregon. Note, that the man had absolutely no prior history of violence--just theft charges that had escalated. I guess that my point is that we never know quite what an individual is capable of. I do recall in MR's case that he does have a history of domestic violence though. That doesn't make him a murderer by any means, but I do believe that he is capable of losing his temper and snapping if he is pushed to the extreme. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708