CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circumstantial evidence also includes fingerprints, DNA, hair, fibers, etc....all things forensic. Most folks don't know that.

Really ?
I thought dna and prints were material or direct evidence? EEK, I'm rusty on my
crimes. I guess that's a good thing though!

Assume no other evidence is found. Death prior to entering the water makes it worse for Mark, but, IMO, does not exclude other possible perpetrators. That's why I said I'm worried method and/or perpetrator may not be determined by finding Dylan. :(

ETA: so definitely hoping additional evidence IS found with Dylan.

IIRC, the only forensic evidence against Scott Peterson was a hair on the underneath side of the duct tape that bound his wife. There was however motive, opportunity, consciousness of guilt and inconsistencies in his statements to LE. LE said they were searching for that one piece of additional evidence. I think a recovery will lead to that evidence. All MOO

She's said they were knocking on neighbor's doors, but I have no idea what neighbors. They've said that MH and CR walked somewhere (I don't remember how far it was) looking for footprints, but it seems like it was at least a few days later. MOO

ETA: Maybe I should shut up and wait for ^^^^somebody else to answer instead of just guessing! MOO

Oh goodness no.

I am in my perpetual state of confusion :giggle:

NG 12/3

REDWINE: Well, his dad texted me at around, oh, 4:30. Maybe it was closer to 5:00 on Monday. And I texted him back. You know, it was like, Well, we should call the sheriff. So I went ahead and I actually called the sheriff that day. I don`t know if Mark had called the sheriff that day, either, but I called the sheriff right after I got the text from Mark.

I went to my house, picked up a bag, grabbed my oldest son, Corey (ph), and we came to Durango.

snipped

GRACE: And then you found out he hadn`t been seen. So did you actually call the police?

REDWINE: I did call the police. I don`t know if Mark did or not, but I did, as well. I called the Bayfield police.

All of the following is MOO... I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, nor social worker - just someone who has unfortunately had to deal with too many messed up people in my life.

I am just coming back to the site after an extended absence due to computer problems. I had been hoping and praying there would be some new leads, clues, or some type of break in this case, but sadly I don't think there have been from what I've read through.

I also just finished watching both parts of the Dr. Phil show, and nothing that happened during that show deters me from my original suspicions about MR. If anything, it made it even more clear to me what kind of man he really is.

Honestly, his behavior reminds me of that of my abusive (adopted) father. The look in his eyes, his "poor me" attitude, and especially the extremely flat response to questions - not just from his exes, but from Dr. Phil and the polygraph expert especially... His behavior reeks of self-preservation at all costs with no regard for the rights and feelings of others.

I'm not a psychologist nor a psychiatrist, but in my layman's opinion, and going off my past experiences dealing with my father especially, it appears to me that MR shows many tendencies associated with Anti-Social Personality Disorder. There is no doubt he perhaps deals with alcoholism, or at least alcohol use as a form of escapism (as he did the night of the Dr. Phil show). He definitely could also be suffering from a variety of other conditions such as depression, anxiety, etc... however, those conditions are commonly found among those with ASPD, so it doesn't explain or excuse his behaviors over the last 3 months.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in this world with varying degrees of ASPD, and many people who don't see the danger until it's too late. They are very good at keeping many people fooled for quite a long time. I've been doing a lot of reading on this subject over the last week especially as I believe my daughter may be in a relationship with just such a man herself, and it scares me to death because she can't see it - not asking for pity, just wanted to explain where I'm coming from with my information.

As always, all of the above is MOO.

I do believe poor Dylan is in that lake and with Spring he will hopefully be found. I try to keep hope that he can be found alive, but am realistic - or would that be pessimistic at this point; especially after studying MR's behavior on the Dr. Phil show.

My prayers remain with all of Dylan's family, and that is including MR - that if he does know what happened he is given the strength and conscience to admit it, and end the torture that everyone else is going through.

Have we ever put together a timeline of everyones movements?

I don't believe we have and after so many threads it is easy to forget things.

Well I am truly confused.

How many family members came that night?

How many could fit in a vehicle? I guess that would depend on what they were driving, but I would be curious to know how many came that night.

In the interview with MB (you tube @03:06 MB asks ER if she went immediately after getting the text from MR. ER answered yes, she went home packed a bag, grabbed MH, grabbed CR and left. She does not mention anyone else.

KUSA-Dylan Redwine- Mom's Uncut Interview.

Ok someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Is the Marshall's Office not in Bayfield?

I was sure there was a discussion regarding that as it would of been impossible for MR to call there as it closed at 3pm.

IIRC there is a number to contact someone and they will meet you right?

Is the SO in Bayfield or in Durango?

Really ?
I thought dna and prints were material or direct evidence? EEK, I'm rusty on my
crimes. I guess that's a good thing though!

Forensic evidence is primarily offered as circumstantial evidence of material fact.
Direct evidence is information that establishes facts directly, such as eye witness testimony.

In the interview with MB (you tube @03:06 MB asks ER if she went immediately after getting the text from MR. ER answered yes, she went home packed a bag, grabbed MH, grabbed CR and left. She does not mention anyone else.

KUSA-Dylan Redwine- Mom's Uncut Interview.

So in the NG interview she only mentions CR.

Then in MB's interview states CR and MH.

Nothing about any other family member?

I remember a discussion about how could they see footprints in the dark, so I think it was that first night. I can't remember which interview it was that we determined it was that night. Maybe Blasius?

The reason I query this is since it was stated that they could not find any footprints, since DR had an unusual tread, that he could not of made it to MR's.

Then during the Dr. Phil show CR asked MR why he noticed the fishing pole before the bike and footprints.

This statement led me to believe that there were indeed footprints.

So in the NG interview she only mentions CR.

Then in MB's interview states CR and MH.

Nothing about any other family member?

Not at that point in the interview. I did not re-listen to the entire video, so don't know if anyone else might have been mentioned later. I can't remember anyplace else, where others were mentioned, but that doesn't mean a thing. :)

Not at that point in the interview. I did not re-listen to the entire video, so don't know if anyone else might have been mentioned later. I can't remember anyplace else, where others were mentioned, but that doesn't mean a thing. :)

Thanks I did but I don't recall mention of any other family members :)

I as well was surprised by the statement by CR about the footprints.

How could MR of noticed footprints if there were none?

So does Bayfield have both the Marshall's office and the SO?

I don't know why, but I had assumed that MR had to drive either to Durango or home as it would appear to me that his home would fall under the jurisdiction of the SO.

It appears to me that the Marshall's only have jurisdiction in Bayfield. Would that be correct? Jurisdiction can create numerous headaches I know, but the SO was quite quick in getting a search together.

I as well felt that is probably the reason for the later time on the report as the SO would of had jurisdiction thus he probably had to report it 2 times.

Just wondering... ER stated that DR had very distinctive shoes (that is the soles would have left a very distinctive pattern) and that there were no footprints. Could CR have been saying, why would you look for a fishing pole before you checked the bike or for footprints? IMO, that is a very logical question. IIRC, CR stated the fishing pole was always kept in the garage. Could he just have been telling MR, that he did not believe him about the fishing pole? That he did not believe that would be something MR would check for first?

Does anyone ever recall MR stating whether he had seen footprints or not?

I don't recall it, but I do know that I miss things when I have been travelling.

So very possible that I may of missed this part about MR seeing footprints.

Does anyone ever recall MR stating whether he had seen footprints or not?

I don't recall it, but I do know that I miss things when I have been travelling.

So very possible that I may of missed this part about MR seeing footprints.

MR has never said anything at all about searching, seeing or not seeing footprints.

Just wondering... ER stated that DR had very distinctive shoes (that is the soles would have left a very distinctive pattern) and that there were no footprints. Could CR have been saying, why would you look for a fishing pole before you checked the bike or for footprints? IMO, that is a very logical question. IIRC, CR stated the fishing pole was always kept in the garage. Could he just have been telling MR, that he did not believe him about the fishing pole? That he did not believe that would be something MR would check for first?

Usually individuals note things at eye level before things not at eye level in my experience anyway. Unless it is kids. Then they only see what they want especially if I am giving them heck about the mess they left.

That might be one reason. In this case I have found not to take anything for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member