CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
8b2f6d5d15f86d65f77bacaf5ea4243e.jpg
6357e7884cea19fe9e213f2342adc675.jpg
dylanredwine.png

Just wanted to post some photos of Dylan. Praying for you kiddo! :please:

I really do think the local differences are really hard to consider! I have lived all over the good ol USA, and this is one of the most unique and different (not to mention out of the way) places i have ever lived.

Amen and beautiful and unspoiled. People that live with pollution/smog or crowded freeways just don't get it.

SW Colorado up to Paonia Co and over to Olathe, Co (with the world's greatest corn), etc. is heaven on earth ... don't mean to leave out Gunnison and that gorge or Pueblo, Co either or inbetween or even my beloved Santa Fe, NM area. I'm blessed to live here with the unspoiled nature and scenery. I cherish every minute I live/romp/play in the Rockies. JMO

What tackle are you talking about in Colorado? Coats? THEY would say pole. IMO. Fishing hole? Again... what are you talking about? This is Colorado... just to be CLEAR.

There is NO snow to go snowboarding in/around Durango/Purgatory. Not even in my beloved Vail, Co. There was a great slalom event in Beaver Creek, CO this weekend, but most was MM snow.

It totally sucks out here in the boonies of CO/NM with no snow and it's so dang warm. Sigh.

LOL:floorlaugh:These things you don't understand are a southern way of life(southern slang). Tackle(weights, hooks, lures, and salmon eggs, and power bait in this area.) Coats(a jacket for the weather), Fishing hole(your favorite spots to fish)......:floorlaugh: It's ok if you don't get it, just think of the slang as you might be a redneck if....and then it will become clear!:abduction: Beam me up BUBBA

Hey guys - can any of you lead me to the info on ER's ill relative? And/or confirmation that DR had an iphone?

Where did that info come from?

Thanks,

Salem

Also - Please Stop All Bickering RIGHT NOW. If you can't say what you need to say respectfully - then it doesn't need to be said and the rest of us DON'T WANT TO READ IT!

Thanks,

Salem

Here's us and all the fishing stories tonight!:bigfight:
Now lets all just hug it out :grouphug: or :needdrink::martini:

My hubby has that T-Shirt that says "I fish, therefore I lie" heehee

Salem

LOL:floorlaugh:These things you don't understand are a southern way of life(southern slang). Tackle(weights, hooks, lures, and salmon eggs, and power bait in this area.) Coats(a jacket for the weather), Fishing hole(your favorite spots to fish)......:floorlaugh: It's ok if you don't get it, just think of the slang as you might be a redneck if....and then it will become clear!:abduction: Beam me up BUBBA

Most of the people I know here in Minnesota - land of 10,000 lakes and 10,000,000 mosquitoes - would just have summer fishing gear - rod, reel, tackle box and cooler of beer, or winter fishing gear - pole, auger and cooler of beer. Rod, reel, tackle box, pole and auger are optional!

Sinkers, stink bait, night crawlers, and hot dogs around here.... at least for the channel cats in my front yard fishin' hole.

My hubby has that T-Shirt that says "I fish, therefore I lie" heehee

Salem

My mother made one for my stepfather that said "Old fishermen never die, they just smell that way!"

Hey guys - can any of you lead me to the info on ER's ill relative? And/or confirmation that DR had an iphone?

Where did that info come from?

Thanks,

Salem

iphone is just speculation.

Sick relative (grandmother has cancer) was a POSTER here for a total of 3 posts... finddylan or something like that. I think it was on the last thread?

Most of the people I know here in Minnesota - land of 10,000 lakes and 10,000,000 mosquitoes - would just have summer fishing gear - rod, reel, tackle box and cooler of beer, or winter fishing gear - pole, auger and cooler of beer. Rod, reel, tackle box, pole and auger are optional!

I caught my first fish in Minnesota when I was 7. "Sun fish"?

Sinkers, stink bait, night crawlers, and hot dogs around here.... at least for the channel cats in my front yard fishin' hole.

No live bait can be used unless:
http://www.parks.state.co.us/PARKS/NORTHSTERLING/FISHING/Pages/Fishing.aspx
In accordance with ANS (aquatic nuisance species) regulations and Division of Wildlife laws, all live bait must be purchased from an authorized Colorado bait dealer and must be accompanied by a receipt dated within the last seven days. It is also unlawful to transport live bait across state lines without an import permit.

And the above ^^^^ is few and far between.

I don't what to tell you other than it's just not done. Flies on a fly rod or lures is the NORM .... what other states Do just doesn't pertain. I don't know how to be more clear. JMO and all the law/links/I provided.

That's how rumors get started. Someone starts talking about an iPhone. An iPod was removed from the house during the SW, and next thing you know iPod became iPad and we got into this whole i-whatever for 5 pages discussion. Now Dylan graduated to an iPod, iPad, iPhone and iDon'tknowwhatelse.

If Dylan's Dad was interested in fishing, he would have already had his fishing license fot this season. Since Dylan was there in September, HAD HE NEEDED A LICENSE, which he does not because he's 13, he would have already had one.

What is wrong with the dad making appointments for that Monday if he knew his child was going to at his friends house Sunday night??? Had it not gotten later, Dylan would not have been home at all on Monday when Dad had his appointments. So while Dylan was off with his friends, Dad was suppose to sit at home and watch Dora The Explorer on Nickeloden??

What is wrong with the dad making appointments for that Monday if he knew his child was going to at his friends house Sunday night??? Had it not gotten later, Dylan would not have been home at all on Monday when Dad had his appointments. So while Dylan was off with his friends, Dad was suppose to sit at home and watch Dora The Explorer on Nickeloden??

I agree, he probably knew that at the latest, Dylan would be delivered to his friends early on Monday and be there for a few days, so he planned what he had to get done before the holiday and the weekend. Not all people can clear the decks completely when their children come to visit; many cannot even take off from work. And short of forcing Dylan to get up at 6:30AM that morning, I am not sure what else he was expected to do.

That's how rumors get started. Someone starts talking about an iPhone. An iPod was removed from the house during the SW, and next thing you know iPod became iPad and we got into this whole i-whatever for 5 pages discussion. Now Dylan graduated to an iPod, iPad, iPhone and iDon'tknowwhatelse.

Tends to happen when there just isn't much to go on.

<modsnip>

May I say that this area of CO has had there share of missing people, and many of them have yet to be found. Heck even one that went missing was found in Albqu and those people didn't know to look in Durango.....just saying the missing in Durango area often stay that way.

Really? What is the name of the missing person or year (if you can remember) that was found in ABQ. I did an extensive search and found nothing. How far do I need to go back? TIA.
Actually, I can't find anyone missing from Durango in the past 20 years. Odd? But that's JMO and my search. I suck a lot at searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288